Windows 10: Screen fonts

Discus and support Screen fonts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is it me or has anyone else noticed how terrible the web looks in Edge browser, particularly the fonts. I already have turned on Cleartype and adjusted... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Mayagrafix, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Screen fonts

Is it me or has anyone else noticed how terrible the web looks in Edge browser, particularly the fonts. I already have turned on Cleartype and adjusted the screen fonts, but still not as good as Win7.

Should I install extra screen fonts?

:)

Mayagrafix, Oct 8, 2015

2. Change the Print Menu Screen background and font color on Windows 10

Old title: Print Menu Screen

In Windows 10, the print menu screen is black with white font. How do you change the background color and font color? The print screen window used to be blue with black font in previous versions.

DarchelleMcKesson, Oct 8, 2015
  3. E71 How to enlarge/zoom the font for writing/reading SMS messages?

Hi, E71 is great phone! but...does anybody know

how to enlarge/zoom the font/screen for writing and reading SMS messages?

Same question for the home screen.

The font is rather an the small side and

on the 9300i you could easily enlarge every screen to a large and readable screen/font size. Thanks in advance!

Max

blunck---01, Oct 8, 2015
Thema:

Screen fonts

1. Screen fonts - Similar Threads - Screen fonts

2. Font changed after QA screen share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font changed after QA screen share: Font changed after QA screen shareSteps tried:PC restartfont is same it is not bold or crisp as per userwindows updatedremoved display driverpc restartdownloaded graphics driver from HP websitepc restarttested by changing Refresh rate, screen resolution, screen zoomuser still...
  3. Font changed after QA screen share

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font changed after QA screen share: Font changed after QA screen shareSteps tried:PC restartfont is same it is not bold or crisp as per userwindows updatedremoved display driverpc restartdownloaded graphics driver from HP websitepc restarttested by changing Refresh rate, screen resolution, screen zoomuser still...
  4. Font changed after QA screen share

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. on screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard on my window,is very...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard on my window,is very...: Hion screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard and colors on my window 11 ,is very frustrating to find out how ,I can't use touch screen because I use 55 inch tv , you can see the screenshots in the attachment how ridiculous is to use it,thanks...
  6. on screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard on my window,is very...

on screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard on my window,is very...: Hion screen keyboard I want to change font of on screen keyboard and colors on my window 11 ,is very frustrating to find out how ,I can't use touch screen because I use 55 inch tv , you can see the screenshots in the attachment how ridiculous is to use it,thanks...
  7. Is a Windows update screen with a black background and white font legitimate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is a Windows update screen with a black background and white font legitimate?: Is a Windows update screen with a black background and white font legitimate? I am only familiar with update screens having a blue background. During this update with the black background, the update was stuck at 0% for a good 2 hours, before suddenly spiking up to 90+% and...
  8. Is a Windows update screen with a black background and white font legitimate?

Is a Windows update screen with a black background and white font legitimate?: Is a Windows update screen with a black background and white font legitimate? I am only familiar with update screens having a blue background. During this update with the black background, the update was stuck at 0% for a good 2 hours, before suddenly spiking up to 90+% and...
  9. screen font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen font: The screen font is so light it is extremely difficult to read. How can I darken them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-font/d487fc91-cd13-4d39-83f8-c419377cd4be
  10. screen font

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen font: The screen font is so light it is extremely difficult to read. How can I darken them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-font/d487fc91-cd13-4d39-83f8-c419377cd4be