Windows 10: Screen gets a red overlay in games and videos.

Discus and support Screen gets a red overlay in games and videos. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Yello. My screen turns red/gets a red overlay only when I put stuff in fullscreen mode. Haven't had any problems with the graphics otherwise, I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by BorisTheAnimal, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Screen gets a red overlay in games and videos.

Yello.

My screen turns red/gets a red overlay only when I put stuff in fullscreen mode. Haven't had any problems with the graphics otherwise, I do know that my screen is a bit extreme and that it might explain some of my issues but I don't understand it.

My screen is an Asus ROG PG278Q and I'm running a Gigabyte GTX 970 card.

Cheerio Boris *Smile

:)

BorisTheAnimal, Apr 27, 2016

2. Flight Simulator and other games run fine, but the color is messed up. It looks like 3D, red and blue overlays.

Flight Simulator and other games run fine, but the color is messed up. It looks like 3D, red and blue overlays. I could show a couple of screenshots, if I could upload pictures.

BillLederer, Apr 27, 2016
  3. Problem with colors on games

I have tried some games under Windows 10. Flight Simulator X, Real Flight and Combat Wings. They all worked fine under 8.1, but now, they work fine, but all I get is overlays of red and blue.

This is a one year old Dell desktop. I have removed and reloaded these games and checked for updates of the drivers of my graphics card.

Can anyone help?

FishkillBill, Apr 27, 2016
  4. Screen gets a red overlay in games and videos.

Stereoscopic 3D was enabled so all games were displayed in 3D mode..

Meh.

BorisTheAnimal, Apr 29, 2016
Thema:

Screen gets a red overlay in games and videos.

1. Screen gets a red overlay in games and videos. - Similar Threads - Screen gets red

2. Overlay two videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overlay two videos: I have two .webm videos files. One has video but no audio and the other one has audio but no video.I want to merge them together overlay. I use clipchamp but it takes a lot of time to export.Any other apps for both laptop and Android I can use?...
  3. Overlay two videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Overlay two videos: I have two .webm videos files. One has video but no audio and the other one has audio but no video.I want to merge them together overlay. I use clipchamp but it takes a lot of time to export.Any other apps for both laptop and Android I can use?...
  4. An second overlay screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An second overlay screen: please see the above image . I don't know why but my screen is divided into two and it's appearing like an overlay screen .. it had appeared sometime back and gone on it's own but here it again appeared .. literally I am seeing duplicate images of everything . Please tell me...
  5. An second overlay screen

An second overlay screen: please see the above image . I don't know why but my screen is divided into two and it's appearing like an overlay screen .. it had appeared sometime back and gone on it's own but here it again appeared .. literally I am seeing duplicate images of everything . Please tell me...
  6. Red symbol when trying to get a game

Red symbol when trying to get a game: I've been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition as of late and i cant seem to install the game onto my PC. This symbol appears on my cursor when i hover over the install button. Is there something I am doing wrong? What can i do to prevent this from Happening...
  7. Greenscreen overlay for videos

Greenscreen overlay for videos: is itpossible to use a greenscreen withwindows video editor? ***Original Title: greenscreen?*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greenscreen-overlay-for-videos/322a8433-b3a8-45ac-8216-1fa899a92344
  8. Game bar overlay only in games?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game bar overlay only in games?: I really like the game bar overlay and want to use it instead of the NVIDIA one but I want it only in games. Is there any way to do that? submitted by /u/TheCatCubed [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fzg7bs/game_bar_overlay_only_in_games/
  9. Invasive Game Overlay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invasive Game Overlay: With the recent anniversary patch the XBox Game Overlay pops up now whenever I play some games that have nothing to do with Microsoft. I find this kind of thing extremely annoying, I didn't ask for this and don't want this overlay running on my PC. From what I can see,...
  10. Red Screen crash whilst gaming.

in Windows 10 Support
    Red Screen crash whilst gaming.: *Doh Recently, in fact after an culmalative update by Microsoft, I started to get a red screen crash syndrome. Not come across this one before. Some times game will play for a while. Other times it comes about more quickly. My system works fine most of the time when not...