Windows 10: screen goes white while gaming

Discus and support screen goes white while gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I am gaming I accidently press a combination of buttons and the screen pauses.i can see a picture of the game on the background and my cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aris003, Aug 13, 2017.

1. aris003 Win User

screen goes white while gaming

Whenever I am gaming I accidently press a combination of buttons and the screen pauses.i can see a picture of the game on the background and my cursor turns into a cross.What is that?

:)

aris003, Aug 13, 2017

2. C3 00 Hangs on opening some games.

Hello c3 00 hangs while starting some java games.

The keypad light and screen turns off after sometime and wont glow on pressing any key.

Also

after unlocking the keypad the screen goes completely white and becomes normal!

Srikanthsd, Aug 13, 2017
  3. J-Mo45 Win User
    Solitaire Collection Bug.

Frequently while playing in the solitaire collection the screen goes white. Usually happens when it is trying to load an advertisement. The latest time this happened I had to go into the collection 3 times before the game loaded. Annoying bug!

J-Mo45, Aug 13, 2017
  4. Dude Win User

Is this one game, or several different games. Can you post a pic of it?

5. sounds like the combination i sometimes hit while gaming.. would it perhaps be shift + tab? if so.. that will trigger the option to switch between windows of any programs you might have open besides just the game.. pretty easy fix if you got a gaming keyboard with a "gaming mode" where it disables windows key and such.. for example.. my corsair k70 provides extra options to disable other key combinations that could possibly alt tab your game or cause similiar issues. you can set those keys to be disabled while having game mode on if your keyboard + software supports it.

BrandonR188, Aug 15, 2017
  6. aris003 Win User
    I don't think that it is alt tab.I said that the screen turns white and my cursor turns into a cross

aris003, Aug 17, 2017
  7. Dude Win User
    What monitor are you using? Asus monitors offer GamePlus which would throw up a crosshair. Please fill in your system specs

screen goes white while gaming [​IMG]

8. aris003 Win User

I ve got an lg monitoe.gtx 750ti fx 6300 8 gigs of ram msi 970 gaming mobo and 650w corsair vs

aris003, Aug 18, 2017
  9. Dude Win User
    What model is the LG monitor?

Dude, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. screen goes white while gaming - Similar Threads - screen goes white

2. Computer goes black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer goes black screen while gaming: I have been having this issue for the last couple of days, my computer usually works fine and this does not happen frequently, but i have tried multiple methods already and the issue still exists. Sometimes i can play the same game for hours without any issue sometimes it...
  3. Computer goes black screen while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer goes black screen while gaming: I have been having this issue for the last couple of days, my computer usually works fine and this does not happen frequently, but i have tried multiple methods already and the issue still exists. Sometimes i can play the same game for hours without any issue sometimes it...
  4. PC freezes, goes into black screen, then restart while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, goes into black screen, then restart while gaming.: I reinstalled windows yesterday and started to notice this kind of issue.When I'm gaming, my pc would freeze for a second or two, then goes in to black screen when all the LEDs in the cases were still on, and then restart. This happened multiple times within a day. I zipped...
  5. PC freezes, goes into black screen, then restart while gaming.

PC freezes, goes into black screen, then restart while gaming.: I reinstalled windows yesterday and started to notice this kind of issue.When I'm gaming, my pc would freeze for a second or two, then goes in to black screen when all the LEDs in the cases were still on, and then restart. This happened multiple times within a day. I zipped...
  6. PC freezes, goes into black screen, then restart while gaming.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Screen goes white in-game when playing Shadowrun.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes white in-game when playing Shadowrun.: When in the main menu and setting up the game, it's fine, but when I load a game, it loads with a transparent white screen. It occasionally flashes to the normal screen for half a second. My PC specs are:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-10100 CPU @ 3.60GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB...
  8. Screen goes white in-game when playing Shadowrun.

Screen goes white in-game when playing Shadowrun.: When in the main menu and setting up the game, it's fine, but when I load a game, it loads with a transparent white screen. It occasionally flashes to the normal screen for half a second. My PC specs are:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i3-10100 CPU @ 3.60GHz Installed RAM: 16.0 GB...
  9. Monitor screen goes black while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor screen goes black while gaming.: Yesterday i built my first gaming pc, and it seems like i've done everything right but when I launch games I get consistent blackscreens, especially with FreeSync enabled. My specs are: Ryzen 5 2600 ASRock B450m Pro4 mobo 2x8GB G. Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3000 (16ms CAS latency)...
  10. Screen goes Blank or colored while Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes Blank or colored while Gaming: This has been bugging me like crazy. I'll be playing a game and a good chance it'll either cause the computer to reboot or the monitor will shut off (sometimes it'll give a colored screen). Heavy games like GTA5 seem to cause it faster. Dead by Daylight I was able to play,...