Windows 10: Screen gone static

Discus and support Screen gone static in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I turned on my computer this morning (10/7/18) specs: Gigabyte ultra durable mother board ds3p fx, 4.2ghz processor (fx-4170) with 4gb ram and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Finlay Tozer, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Screen gone static

Hi, I turned on my computer this morning (10/7/18) specs: Gigabyte ultra durable mother board ds3p fx, 4.2ghz processor (fx-4170) with 4gb ram and windows 10.

i loaded it up and the Gigabyte logo came up and started loading fine, then my screen went static.

i rebooted using F12 onto the same drive and the blue screen came up with the error number 0xc000000f

i then tried troubleshooting and it gave me the option to reset the pc and reinstall windows.

It reset the pc but went back to static???

This pc was hand-built only a few days ago so i cant understand why it would do this?

:)

Finlay Tozer, Jul 10, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Screen gone static

Can't connect to internet with computer set with static IP

My guess is that you made a typing mistake, e.g. typing 192.186 instead of 192.168. If this is not the case then I suggest this:

• Set the machine to DHCP.
    • Check if you can ping your other machines.
    • Mark and copy the command below with Ctrl+C.
    • Press the Windows key+R
    • Press Ctrl+V, then Enter.
    • Repeat steps 2 to 5 for a static address.
    • Post the results of Step 2 (twice!) plus the contents of the desktop file IP.txt.

cmd.exe /c ipconfig /all >> "%UserProfile%"\Desktop\IP.txt"

Frederik Long, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Screen gone static

1. Screen gone static - Similar Threads - Screen gone static

2. static screen after a restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    static screen after a restart: I got a static screen multi colored after the PC tried to restart after a prompt to update. This went on for over 10 minutes. I force closed it and have not tried to start it again yet. Will it start up OK again?...
  3. Static thing stuck on screen

Static thing stuck on screen: A random little black static popped up on my screen, i tried rebooting my pc and nothing helped, i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/static-thing-stuck-on-screen/56e57de4-fc06-48b4-b5ce-bc156d7e396f
  4. Computer Static Screen Post Update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer Static Screen Post Update: I have an HP laptop that I've had for about a year and a half. The last two times I had restarted my PC, I've gotten a static on my external monitor. The main reason I do not use the main monitor is because the main one had broken and become unusable after I had dropped the...
  5. White static screen after waking up sleep screen.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    White static screen after waking up sleep screen.: I was waking up my pc but it just shows blank screen. unplugged the hdmi and plug it back it just shows white static screen, restarted it and it become normal. is it my gpu? or driver?...
  6. No full screen bug and static audio in Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No full screen bug and static audio in Minecraft: I recently was playing Minecraft on my Xbox perfectly fine but then I decided to download Minecraft on my pc so it would run smoother, I got the game and was disappointed when I arrived at it having very static audio and I was also unable to go full screen and always had the...
  7. Screen Flashes Rainbows and Static

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Flashes Rainbows and Static: Hi, I got my PC recently brand new, and when I turn it on the power for the first time it tells me Microsoft didn't finish installing. No problem there I run msoobe.exe and it ends up okay, or so I thought. Every time I power it up now I get a bunch of command windows doing...
  8. Static screen on start-up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Static screen on start-up: Ive had a problem with this multiple times since getting my pc. Whenever i do an update on a driver or windows i get a colourful static screen, my mouse and keyboard dont function while this screen is on and it does nothing but fuzz basically. Im pretty new to pc's but i...
  9. Home Screen Gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Home Screen Gone: My home screen with back ground and apps, folders and files are gone, replaced with the Microsoft blue page. How can I change it back. Been looking. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-screen-gone/df6a8158-56e0-4eb0-b43a-bbc871f3454b
  10. Static screen

Static screen: Hey so i have a windows custom built pc with a fairly new graphics card, for the last few months ive been getting red screen tears and now every 10 - 15 minutes the screen goes to complete static. It goes away when i turn the monitor off and back on but i need a permanent...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gigabye static screen

2. cmd /c ipconfig /all > %userprofile%\desktop\ip.txt & pause