Windows 10: Screen magnafication is too small for me to read to hepl me read help instructions

Discus and support Screen magnafication is too small for me to read to hepl me read help instructions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can some tech at MS reply and help me via phone 641-642-3786. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Dan C Cronin.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dan C.Cronin, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Screen magnafication is too small for me to read to hepl me read help instructions

Can some tech at MS reply and help me via phone 641-642-3786. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Dan C Cronin.

:)

Dan C.Cronin, Jul 9, 2018

2. I cannot read the bar at the top of the screen. Too small a print.

I am not able to read the bar at the top of the page. It is too small to see. I think it changed after Windows upgraded. I have a new computer and it is windows 10. Many of the other areas of the screen such as the words in start and so on are so small.
    Can you suggest something I can do to make it bigger? I am blind in 1 eye and this really makes a problems for me.

MaryAnderson2, Jul 9, 2018
  3. WBaker Win User
    4K Screens make apps too small to read.

I have a 4k screen on my laptop. Everything is so small and most apps are impossible to read. It would be nice if a function or windows key could turn magnifier on/off so l could actually read the microprint on the screen. Better yet, an property on each
    application window that would allow you to adjust it's resolution when running.

WBaker, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Screen magnafication is too small for me to read to hepl me read help instructions

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Screen magnafication is too small for me to read to hepl me read help instructions

1. Screen magnafication is too small for me to read to hepl me read help instructions - Similar Threads - Screen magnafication too

2. hepl me windows10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hepl me windows10 pro: windows10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hepl-me-windows10-pro/434ad739-6e75-47f3-a296-c1ae4d0b2bbe
  3. hepl me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hepl me: When I turn on my PC it asks me to type "challenge phrase" is A1B2C3, and then I get the option to enter my Windows password, I don't want that, I just want my personal password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hepl-me/8c902049-7c29-4c04-bdea-b8aeff2c8aa0
  4. hepl me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hepl me: When I turn on my PC it asks me to type "challenge phrase" is A1B2C3, and then I get the option to enter my Windows password, I don't want that, I just want my personal password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hepl-me/8c902049-7c29-4c04-bdea-b8aeff2c8aa0
  5. hepl me

6. Windows 10 Property Box too Small to read

Windows 10 Property Box too Small to read: Property box is small, unable to resize font. Not a scale and layout issue. Windows 10 Professional x64 Version 2009 build 19045.3393, 3.20 GHz Intel Core i5-4460, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 210 not a gamer...
  7. Someone please help me. Read comments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone please help me. Read comments: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tgn2_Tgn2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsxc0n/someone_please_help_me_read_comments/
  8. Please help me, read below

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me, read below: My laptop only has a 64gb hard drive. I have just bought a 1tb external hard drive and I can’t seem to be able to set it up as my main storage. I have done all the new apps, documents, music, pictures and videos will save to it in save locations in settings, but I tried...
  9. I tems too small to read

I tems too small to read: I want to adjust the fonts/ lettering, are tooo small to see let alone to read. the screen displays are very small. how do I adjust to make everything much larger to enable reading...
  10. Some windows open and are too small to read

in Windows 10 Support
    Some windows open and are too small to read: I have a new Dell Inspiron 15 series 7000 which can with Windows 10. I am still learning my way around 10 and I'm no computer wiz. Some windows which open are very tiny. I am not referring to the size of the icons and text as it appears in some windows. Most windows are fine...