Windows 10: screen projection

Discus and support screen projection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, What I'm want to know is: How can I project the pc game window as one screen, and keep my desktop/windows screens as an other. Basicity I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by billt4g, Jun 1, 2017.

1. billt4g Win User

screen projection

Hi, What I'm want to know is:

How can I project the pc game window as one screen, and keep my desktop/windows screens as an other.

Basicity I want to run a pc game and project the display to my tv, whilst keeping otherwise normal pc functionality on my laptop.

Bill.*Cool

:)

billt4g, Jun 1, 2017

2. Lumia 535 touch screen unwanted behavior

You will need the project my screen app in desktop in order to project the screen from phone.

MCCshreyas, Jun 1, 2017
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Screen projection

Hello,

Regarding your concern, you can only project your Lumia 640's screen via a wireless device or a USB cable. Additional information can be found by visiting the
    Project my phone screen to a TV or PC web page.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Jun 1, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

screen projection

• Extend desktop to TV
    • Make it (display 2, the TV) main display in Settings > Display
    • In Settings, go to Personalisation > Taskbar, unselect Show Taskbar on all displays
    • Taskbar will now be shown only on TV. Right click it on an empty spot, uncheck Lock the Taskbar
    • Move Taskbar to laptop display (drag it with mouse left button)
    • Right click Taskbar, check Lock the Taskbar

That's it. Your TV is now your main display, but without Taskbar, full screen games opening on it. Laptop will be extended display, showing Taskbar to allow you to do other stuff on it.

Kari, Jun 1, 2017
Thema:

screen projection

1. screen projection - Similar Threads - screen projection

2. Not able to project my Andriod phone screen on Windows 10 using "Connect" App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to project my Andriod phone screen on Windows 10 using "Connect" App: Hello, Im having issues projecting my android screen to my windows 10 laptop. I open the connect app on my laptop, but my android devices are unable to see my computer via the cast option on Android. Im usually pretty tech savvy but this one has me stumped. I am unsure if...
  3. How can remove night light colors when project on skype, or take and screen shoot even...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can remove night light colors when project on skype, or take and screen shoot even...: Even I don't see night light colors in my screen the computer is showing them, How can I prevent this? Using windows 10, Office 365, Lightshot, Skype for business, will appreciate all help [ATTACH]...
  4. Your PC can’t project to another screen, Try reinstalling the driver

in Windows 10 News
    Your PC can’t project to another screen, Try reinstalling the driver: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 comes with native ability to project to another screen (wired or wireless). All you need to do is press Win+P and it will display options to manage the extended display. However, at times, you might encounter the following [...] This post Your PC...
  5. How to project Windows 10 PC screen to Xbox One using the Wireless Adapter App

in Windows 10 News
    How to project Windows 10 PC screen to Xbox One using the Wireless Adapter App: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft enhanced the Wireless Adapter app on Xbox One. A Windows 10 user or an Android user can now project their screen. This brings in the possibility to use Xbox One display as your second monitor or play Windows 10 [...] This post How to project...
  6. Project (Win + P) reverts to "PC screen only" when closing the lid

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Project (Win + P) reverts to "PC screen only" when closing the lid: I have a Dell P2419H monitor connected (Mini Display Port to VGA adapter) to a MSI GP63-8RE laptop. The laptop display (display 1) is connected to Intel UHD graphics 630, the external monitor display (display 2) is connected to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060. As soon as I close the...
  7. Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or use a different...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or use a different...: My PC can't project to another screen. It indicates try reinstalling the driver or use a different Video card." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-cant-project-to-another-screen-try/9c7cd013-ad2b-4979-8915-98eaf721e50f
  8. unable to project my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to project my screen: Hi there, [ATTACH] my PC is compatible with for projecting but windows says "your computer does not support Miracast". Even the options to project are locked. Refer to the below image. [ATTACH]...
  9. Problem with projecting a phone screen to the laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with projecting a phone screen to the laptop: I have a problem with projecting my phone screen to the laptop by screen mirroring. Once I closed the screen mirroring window by mistake when this window appeared. And now when I try to cast the phone screen to the laptop, I cannot see the device name on the phone screen....
  10. your pc cant project to second screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    your pc cant project to second screen: my pc cannot project to second screen after updating the windows. it says that try reinstalling the driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/your-pc-cant-project-to-second-screen/c8083678-86c7-46fa-9151-087cea136a8e