Windows 10: screen projection

Discus and support screen projection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, What I'm want to know is: How can I project the pc game window as one screen, and keep my desktop/windows screens as an other. Basicity I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by billt4g, Jun 1, 2017.

1. billt4g Win User

screen projection

Hi, What I'm want to know is:

How can I project the pc game window as one screen, and keep my desktop/windows screens as an other.

Basicity I want to run a pc game and project the display to my tv, whilst keeping otherwise normal pc functionality on my laptop.

Bill.*Cool

:)

billt4g, Jun 1, 2017

2. Lumia 535 touch screen unwanted behavior

You will need the project my screen app in desktop in order to project the screen from phone.

MCCshreyas, Jun 1, 2017
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Screen projection

Hello,

Regarding your concern, you can only project your Lumia 640's screen via a wireless device or a USB cable. Additional information can be found by visiting the
    Project my phone screen to a TV or PC web page.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Jun 1, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

screen projection

• Extend desktop to TV
    • Make it (display 2, the TV) main display in Settings > Display
    • In Settings, go to Personalisation > Taskbar, unselect Show Taskbar on all displays
    • Taskbar will now be shown only on TV. Right click it on an empty spot, uncheck Lock the Taskbar
    • Move Taskbar to laptop display (drag it with mouse left button)
    • Right click Taskbar, check Lock the Taskbar

That's it. Your TV is now your main display, but without Taskbar, full screen games opening on it. Laptop will be extended display, showing Taskbar to allow you to do other stuff on it.

Kari, Jun 1, 2017
Thema:

screen projection

1. screen projection - Similar Threads - screen projection

2. Screen flickers twice when hdmi is connected or when any project option other than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers twice when hdmi is connected or when any project option other than...: I tried to enable auto colour management which didn't work. Anytime I clicked the button, it would flash on, then turn back off. My laptop screen also flickers once. Since then, whenever I connect my HDMI or choose any project option other than duplicate, my laptop screen...
  3. Screen flickers twice when hdmi is connected or when any project option other than...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickers twice when hdmi is connected or when any project option other than...: I tried to enable auto colour management which didn't work. Anytime I clicked the button, it would flash on, then turn back off. My laptop screen also flickers once. Since then, whenever I connect my HDMI or choose any project option other than duplicate, my laptop screen...
  4. Cannot switch project Windows + P off of "PC screen only"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot switch project Windows + P off of "PC screen only": I have an XP Pen drawing tablet that I want to use with my PC, but the display does not turn on. I know the problem is with the project mode and I just have to turn it onto anything other than "PC screen only" for it to work. However, I am unable to switch the project mode...
  5. Cannot switch project Windows + P off of "PC screen only"

Cannot switch project Windows + P off of "PC screen only": I have an XP Pen drawing tablet that I want to use with my PC, but the display does not turn on. I know the problem is with the project mode and I just have to turn it onto anything other than "PC screen only" for it to work. However, I am unable to switch the project mode...
  6. Settings icon for screen projecting greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings icon for screen projecting greyed out: I’ve been attempting to project my windows computer screen on to my TV and can do so successfully. I want to attempt to change the settings of the projecting to put it into gaming mode, but the gear icon that is meant to be clickable at the top of the pinned bar is greyed-out...
  7. Settings icon for screen projecting greyed out

Settings icon for screen projecting greyed out: I’ve been attempting to project my windows computer screen on to my TV and can do so successfully. I want to attempt to change the settings of the projecting to put it into gaming mode, but the gear icon that is meant to be clickable at the top of the pinned bar is greyed-out...
  8. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...
  9. "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...

"Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video...: I can't project my computer Lenovo ThinkPad to a screen as when I press windows+p it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or changing the video card." Please help me to fix this as I'm a presenter who needs to use my computer to present!...
  10. Increasing size of mirrored screen using Projecting to a PC using 2 Surface Pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing size of mirrored screen using Projecting to a PC using 2 Surface Pro.: I have 2 Surface Pros which I am using for in home sales presentations, one for customers to view and one for me to present from. I have connected wirelessly with "Projecting to this PC" via miracast. It does wirelessly project but the image on the projection screen resizes...