Windows 10: Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter

Discus and support Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to record my screen and create tutorials. I tried ActivePresenter but it is not working fine. Video becomes blurry when exported with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by faizanvahevaria, May 17, 2016.

1. Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter

I want to record my screen and create tutorials.

I tried ActivePresenter but it is not working fine.

Video becomes blurry when exported with highest settings.
    Following is screenshot of exported video

Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter [​IMG]

Following is screenshot of the same region using Snipping Tool

Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter [​IMG]

What could be the problem

:)

faizanvahevaria, May 17, 2016
  2. Tryx3 Win User

Downloading/running some useful software/programs on Win 10 laptop

I use the
    free edition of ActivePresenter
    for this job [video capture] . This works in both Windows 7 & Windows 10 to record video and audio [or just audio on its own if required]. I have never picked up any malware from their
    site.

I found these links useful in getting to grips with it -

Tutorials - ActivePresenter - Screen Recording & Interactive ELearning Authoring Software

ActivePresenter Community

I do not know if there is anything suitable in the Windows store because I do not use the Store much.

- - - - - - - - - - -

When recording just audio, as I sometimes need to do, I follow the instructions to record [Record movie / Streaming video] and set the checkbox for
    Record system audio in the recording interface that appears.

Then, at the end, I

• open up the interface,
    • right-click on the audio track waveform shown near the bottom of the screen [the waveform itself not its label],
    • select Export to file,
    • save it as an .mp3, .wav or .ogg.

I can also use ActivePresenter's editing capabilities to trim out any silences at the start & end - I click in the timeline itself rather than the waveform display and then drag around the start-end markers that appear.

Denis

Tryx3, May 17, 2016
  3. Tryx3 Win User
    Stereo Mix Missing - Surface Pro 4

Matt,

Stereo mix does not exist for many Windows 10 computers [because the audio drivers have not been written to provide it].

I use the
    free edition of ActivePresenter
    for this job. This works in both Windows 7 & Windows 10 to record video and audio [or just audio on its own if required].

I found these links useful in getting to grips with it -

Tutorials - ActivePresenter - Screen Recording & Interactive ELearning Authoring Software

ActivePresenter Community

I do not know if there is anything suitable in the Windows store because I do not use the Store much.

- - - - - - - - - - -

When recording just audio, I follow the instructions to record [Record movie / Streaming video] and set the checkbox for
    Record system audio in the recording interface that appears.

Then, at the end, I

• open up the interface,
    • right-click on the audio track waveform shown near the bottom of the screen [the waveform itself not its label],
    • select Export to file,
    • save it as an .mp3, .wav or .ogg.

I can also use ActivePresenter's editing capabilities to trim out any silences at the start & end - I click in the timeline itself rather than the waveform display and then drag around the start-end markers that appear.

Denis

Tryx3, May 17, 2016
Thema:

Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter

1. Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter - Similar Threads - Screen Recorded video

2. Screen Recorde Video has no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Recorde Video has no sound: Hello,Yesterday i recorded my screen for one hour using win+alt+r shortcut. I stop the recording and when i watch it the next day, the video has no sound.How can i recover the sound from that record?Thank you all...
  3. Videos getting blurry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos getting blurry: Hey, I have been having this problem when playing videos on my computer. I am using an external display and whenever I try and play a video on it the screen will go black for a few seconds and then it will come back on but blurry. Its also a little weird, if my crome tab is...
  4. Video recording blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video recording blurry: I'm not sure whether this is a settings or performance query so apologies if it is in the wrong place. I have a HP Envy13 laptop and don't generally use its onboard camera to make videos so I'm a complete novice in this area. However, I have recently participated in two...
  5. Screen recording Windows + G of website in Chrome results in blurry terrible quality video.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen recording Windows + G of website in Chrome results in blurry terrible quality video.: I recently tried to do a recording of a website scroll-thru in Chrome using the Windows + G capture option. The quality of the video it produced is awful. It is blurry and unusable. This used to work great but now is not working well at all. Anyone know what could be...
  6. Video recording screen issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video recording screen issues: I would like to record my screen and have had no luck. I've tried the Xbox Bame bar but when I press record it says, "The PC does not meet the hardware required for recording clips. Go to Game bar settings. I tried a few free video recording downloads and they also...
  7. blurry recording video

blurry recording video: the other day I recorded multiple videos on my dell inspiron 14 5000. the quality was great. then today after updating the system yesterday when I go to use the camera to record the quality is so blurry. this is both through the camera and through the zoom app. any ideas why?...
  8. Blurry Zoomed Videos???

Blurry Zoomed Videos???: In the last month or so videos on youtube, facebook appear zoomed and blurry. I have seen fixes saying adjust the Catalyst Control Center but I can't even locate that on my computer......
  9. Blurry Video

Blurry Video: i have a asus s15 s510u laptop which i bought around 6 months ago. The problem is that whenever I record my screen in full HD or download a HD video it becomes a little blur. The quality is not sharp everytime. I downloaded 5 gameplays which were full hd with 60 fps but when...
  10. Videos get blurry

Videos get blurry: All my videos get enlarged and blurry and I blame the recent update for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-get-blurry/9b0b54d8-96d8-457d-8592-3d93fef517f7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. in active presenter app how to do screen recoder