Windows 10: Screen recording of RDP screen goes black when the window is not focused.

Discus and support Screen recording of RDP screen goes black when the window is not focused. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's Windows 10 Pro and corporate network. I don't even have to minimize RDP window just click on another window, e.g. browser to turn into black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Szél Lajos, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Screen recording of RDP screen goes black when the window is not focused.

It's Windows 10 Pro and corporate network. I don't even have to minimize RDP window just click on another window, e.g. browser to turn into black what's being recorded audio works only. When I click back video comes back again.Thanks for any ideas.PS these dropdown menus hardly collapse on mobile VERY annoying

:)

Szél Lajos, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Screen goes black

Hi Kris,

It is possible that your screen goes black may be due to a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when it turns black?
    • Have you tried checking if the sleep mode is turned on/off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blank/black screen errors. This will provide you instruction when you see a black screen before signing in to Windows 10 and when you see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Black screen when using RDP

Hi,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    We've released an article that discusses how to troubleshoot black screen issues. We suggest that you visit this
    link and perform the troubleshooting steps provided.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Screen recording of RDP screen goes black when the window is not focused.

RDP Black Screen issue

I sometimes use RDP for control my home computer(Win10) at company computer (Win7)

sometimes I login success but nothing is appear in RDP.

I already search this issue in Google, but anything can't help

Ctrl + Alt + End ? nothing happened. just black screen.

Connect on 640*480 mode? nothing happened. just black screen.

Setting Network and memory? nothing happened. just black screen.

Delete RDP cache? nothing happened. just black screen.

update my Graphic Driver? already latest driver.

One of important thing is when Black screen occurred on RDP client, My home computer is stuck black screen too and all of pan in my system is full loaded.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Why this occurred?

Koenig HerbertTaylor, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Screen recording of RDP screen goes black when the window is not focused.

1. Screen recording of RDP screen goes black when the window is not focused. - Similar Threads - Screen recording RDP

2. Screen recording of RDP screen goes black when the window is not focused.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen recording of RDP screen goes black when the window is not focused.: It's Windows 10 Pro and corporate network. I don't even have to minimize RDP window just click on another window, e.g. browser to turn into black what's being recorded audio works only. When I click back video comes back again.Thanks for any ideas.PS these dropdown menus...
  3. Screen recording of RDP screen goes black when the window is not focused.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen recording of RDP screen goes black when the window is not focused.: It's Windows 10 Pro and corporate network. I don't even have to minimize RDP window just click on another window, e.g. browser to turn into black what's being recorded audio works only. When I click back video comes back again.Thanks for any ideas.PS these dropdown menus...
  4. RDP Black Screening Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Black Screening Issue: Remote Home Machine OS: Windows 11 10.0.22621.1992 22H2Office Machine OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 10.0.18362.1256 1903We have a user who utilizes RDP from home laptop over a VPN connection to their office PC. The issue is that when the user initiates an RDP session on the...
  5. screen goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen goes black: My screen goes black only when I move my cursor to certain spots on the screen, these spots change randomly for ex if I restart or if I open something, it just changes.I have tried updating my display driver, or using win+ctrl+shift+b or even using power troubleshoot, none of...
  6. Screen goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black: Hi recently when i opened a game and started playing, screen went black showing no signal and after few seconds came back to normal.. 3rd time this happened screen goes black and system restarted itself. There was an error code in event viewer shown below,"The computer has...
  7. Screen goes black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes black: Hi recently when i opened a game and started playing, screen went black showing no signal and after few seconds came back to normal.. 3rd time this happened screen goes black and system restarted itself. There was an error code in event viewer shown below,"The computer has...
  8. Screen goes to black . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes to black . . .: My computer runs, Windows 10.There's one setting, I don't know how to change?After about, 30 seconds. My screen goes to black.When I move my mouse, it comes back on.But, it goes to the login screen. When it comes, back on?And, I have to put in my password. And, I don't want...
  9. Screen goes to black . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen goes to black . . .: My computer runs, Windows 10.There's one setting, I don't know how to change?After about, 30 seconds. My screen goes to black.When I move my mouse, it comes back on.But, it goes to the login screen. When it comes, back on?And, I have to put in my password. And, I don't want...
  10. Screen goes black

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen goes black: I am using Windows 10, my setup is running the most recent windows update, and I keep my system safe with up to date Norton360. But I am pretty computer illiterate. So I ask with the utter most sincerity to simplify as much as you can. I've been having a reoccurring problem...