Windows 10: Screen savers

Discus and support Screen savers in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In Windows 7 I could press two buttons to do a screen save and then go into @Paint' and paste it. I could then save it as a file. I can't find 'Paint'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by stevo43, Jun 4, 2016.

1. stevo43 Win User

Screen savers

In Windows 7 I could press two buttons to do a screen save and then go into @Paint' and paste it. I could then save it as a file. I can't find 'Paint' in Windows 10, has this program been scrapped and if so how do I save a screen print?
    *Sad

:)

stevo43, Jun 4, 2016

2. n70 screen savers

thanx ill have look now

shadowninja---01, Jun 4, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Windows 10 just updated. Now I cannot locate the screensaver options window

Put a space between screen ans saver - screen saver.

Also go Settings, Personalize, Lock screen, Screen saver settings.

lacrumb, Jun 4, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Screen savers

Brink, Jun 4, 2016
  5. Ztruker Win User
    To open Paint, click on Start and type paint then press Enter. If you use it a lot instead, right click on it and select Pin to Taskbar, then Paint is one click away.

Ztruker, Jun 5, 2016
  6. Berton Win User
    As one becomes more familiar with Win10 they'll find some useful things on the right-click of the Start button. Also some of the Accessories items on the Start list of Win7 are now in Start, All apps, the W list and Windows Accessories. Both are good places to go looking around to see what is what, some things a easier to find and some less used a bit more obscure. As for the Tiles part of Start, anything I've ever used Pin to Start for ended up at the bottom of the Tiles list so I just click and move them up to the top, not much different from moving icons around on the Desktop but the Tiles stay where I put them. If the Tiles list gets too full I just right-click those I don't need and make a choice.

One thing about the Screen Savers, most times pressing any key will turn them off so I use the PrntScrn on my Desktops or on Notebooks use the Fn + Fx to capture to the clipboard. The Fx key will usually have PrntScrn on it in the same color as the Fn key. Or maybe just use an Fx key by itself, depends upon vendor of the Notebooks, I have a couple that do it differently from each other.

Berton, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Screen savers

1. Screen savers - Similar Threads - Screen savers

2. League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...: I set my screen saver to a special "league display" and know my screen turns white instead of the cool animation that is suppose to play. I can't find too much on the internet about this specific problem but It seems to be a problem with the league display app itself since...
  3. League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...: I set my screen saver to a special "league display" and know my screen turns white instead of the cool animation that is suppose to play. I can't find too much on the internet about this specific problem but It seems to be a problem with the league display app itself since...
  4. laptop screen saver comes on after one minute. how do I change the screen saver settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop screen saver comes on after one minute. how do I change the screen saver settings?: After 1 minute of inactivity, my HP laptop screen goes dark. If I am taking notes, or reading an article without moving the mouse, it just goes dark. Very frustrating when trying to take notes from online texts and it shuts down. I've reset the screen and sleep times, created...
  5. laptop screen saver comes on after one minute. how do I change the screen saver settings?

laptop screen saver comes on after one minute. how do I change the screen saver settings?: After 1 minute of inactivity, my HP laptop screen goes dark. If I am taking notes, or reading an article without moving the mouse, it just goes dark. Very frustrating when trying to take notes from online texts and it shuts down. I've reset the screen and sleep times, created...
  6. Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working: In windows\system32 I find bubbles.scr, right click and send shortcut to desktop. When I click the desktop short cut I get the windows popup asking which program I'd like to use to open the file. I've had a screensaver shortcut on the desktop for many years and just today it...
  7. Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working

Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working: In windows\system32 I find bubbles.scr, right click and send shortcut to desktop. When I click the desktop short cut I get the windows popup asking which program I'd like to use to open the file. I've had a screensaver shortcut on the desktop for many years and just today it...
  8. Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11: Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-delete-my-private-pictures-on-lock-screen/af44a89b-2d8e-42fe-9901-d1f754e925b2
  10. Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11

Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11: Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-delete-my-private-pictures-on-lock-screen/af44a89b-2d8e-42fe-9901-d1f754e925b2