Windows 10: Screen Savers?

Discus and support Screen Savers? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know that screen savers are not needed any more with a modern PC system, but many of them are still great fun to run! So my questions are: Can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Willabong, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Willabong Win User

Screen Savers?

I know that screen savers are not needed any more with a modern PC system, but many of them are still great fun to run! So my questions are: Can you run screen savers with Windows 10? And if so where do I find the program to install/add them?*Smile

Thanks in advance for any help or advice!

:)

Willabong, Dec 5, 2016

2. Where Is My Downloaded Files Nokia Lumia 520?

Want to setup a my family account

Gorilla screen, Dec 5, 2016
  3. Need help with laptop when sleeping/opening laptop lid.

Hey,

I have an issue with my laptop, after an update, whenever I open my laptop lid or try to wake my my computer from sleep the screen is distorted and just shows static. I have tried reinstalling recently installed updates however this hasn't fixed the issue.
    When this happens I have to hold the power button to turnoff my laptop to then turn back on my laptop for me to use it. It may not be an issue dealing with the update however this is when this issue started to occur. My warranty is expired. Please Help.

Thank You.

Distorted Screen, Dec 5, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

Screen Savers?

EdTittel, Dec 5, 2016
  5. Willabong Win User
    Ed, Thank you for your help!

Willabong, Dec 5, 2016
  6. EdTittel Win User
    You're welcome. Happy to help out when I can.
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Dec 6, 2016
  7. pepanee Win User
    pepanee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Screen Savers?

1. Screen Savers? - Similar Threads - Screen Savers

2. League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...: I set my screen saver to a special "league display" and know my screen turns white instead of the cool animation that is suppose to play. I can't find too much on the internet about this specific problem but It seems to be a problem with the league display app itself since...
  3. League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...: I set my screen saver to a special "league display" and know my screen turns white instead of the cool animation that is suppose to play. I can't find too much on the internet about this specific problem but It seems to be a problem with the league display app itself since...
  4. laptop screen saver comes on after one minute. how do I change the screen saver settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop screen saver comes on after one minute. how do I change the screen saver settings?: After 1 minute of inactivity, my HP laptop screen goes dark. If I am taking notes, or reading an article without moving the mouse, it just goes dark. Very frustrating when trying to take notes from online texts and it shuts down. I've reset the screen and sleep times, created...
  5. laptop screen saver comes on after one minute. how do I change the screen saver settings?

laptop screen saver comes on after one minute. how do I change the screen saver settings?: After 1 minute of inactivity, my HP laptop screen goes dark. If I am taking notes, or reading an article without moving the mouse, it just goes dark. Very frustrating when trying to take notes from online texts and it shuts down. I've reset the screen and sleep times, created...
  6. Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working: In windows\system32 I find bubbles.scr, right click and send shortcut to desktop. When I click the desktop short cut I get the windows popup asking which program I'd like to use to open the file. I've had a screensaver shortcut on the desktop for many years and just today it...
  7. Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working

Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working: In windows\system32 I find bubbles.scr, right click and send shortcut to desktop. When I click the desktop short cut I get the windows popup asking which program I'd like to use to open the file. I've had a screensaver shortcut on the desktop for many years and just today it...
  8. Win10 Screen Saver Shortcut Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11: Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-delete-my-private-pictures-on-lock-screen/af44a89b-2d8e-42fe-9901-d1f754e925b2
  10. Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11

Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11: Can not delete my private pictures on lock screen saver . On Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-delete-my-private-pictures-on-lock-screen/af44a89b-2d8e-42fe-9901-d1f754e925b2