Windows 10: Screen Shaking and Jumping

Discus and support Screen Shaking and Jumping in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to solve problem screen shaking and jumping?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HafizAmran, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Screen Shaking and Jumping

How to solve problem screen shaking and jumping?

:)

HafizAmran, Jul 29, 2018

2. Shaking Screen

Since the recent update of windows 10 i.e. 1803 I have been facing an issue in which my screen starts shaking all of the sudden according to my observations I have noticed that shaking of the screen begins whenever I watch a video in Google Chrome Web
    Browser please suggest me how to fix this issue as this is very annoying.

Never have I faced this issue in any of the previous versions of Windows also the shaking goes away as soon as I close-open the laptop LID once.

Divit Khullar, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

Screen Shaking and Jumping

cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Screen Shaking and Jumping

1. Screen Shaking and Jumping - Similar Threads - Screen Shaking Jumping

2. Shaking screen Effect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shaking screen Effect?: I wanted to know when you guys were going to plan on adding a Quake Effect to ClipChamp? You know... like the Quake effect in PowerDirector? Cause I feel that my videos are not as entertaining to my viewers... and I also feel like ClipChamp has too little editing options in...
  3. Screen Shaking with a line

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Shaking with a line: Whenever I go to use my laptop on windows 10 it seems that there is a line at the top of the screen. It pops up regularly, but now whenever it appears the screen shakes. I've tried reinstalling and updating the display driver, I've turned it off and on, I've tried everything...
  4. Screen Shaking with a line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Shaking with a line: Whenever I go to use my laptop on windows 10 it seems that there is a line at the top of the screen. It pops up regularly, but now whenever it appears the screen shakes. I've tried reinstalling and updating the display driver, I've turned it off and on, I've tried everything...
  5. Screen Shaking with a line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Screen Jitter / Shaking

Screen Jitter / Shaking: Hello, I'm experiencing my monitor shake almost all the time. I've run a diagnostic test which came back negative. I've also tried updating the display driver but the problem still persists. I've narrowed the issue down to possibly the display driver as the task manager...
  7. WINDOWS SCREEN SHAKING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS SCREEN SHAKING: hi i would like to ask how to fix the screen? i searched everything. I tried : - updating, rolling back and uninstall the device manager. - uninstalling apps that may cause the shaking - updating the windows all of it didnt work. it isn’t flickering. i think this is...
  8. Cursor Shaking And Jumping

Cursor Shaking And Jumping: Hi everyone. I'm a windows 10 user and im one of the people that having cursor problems since i got windows10. I'm using a logitech g300s gaming mouse. Until i got windows 10 i had no problem with my mouse also my cursor was moving okay. But after i got this new system, my...
  9. screen shaking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen shaking: Hello My laptop screen shaking ,,, Please resolve this issue because it is terrible,,, Windows 10 Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-shaking/9302c305-d9fc-43ba-9d98-8735266ac1c7
  10. Laptop screen is shaking

Laptop screen is shaking: Laptop screen is shaking, saw something about Screen Degauss? help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-is-shaking/7db47e82-de20-45db-a9cc-d256164e7f61

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen shaking

2. screen is shaking

3. screen jumping

4. cf50c7252078,
  5. screen shakes and jumps,
  6. scren shaking,
  7. windows 10 page shaking,
  8. shaking computer screen,
  9. windows 10 screen shaking,
  10. whenever i watcha video the screen shakes,
  11. screen shaking windows 10,