Windows 10: Screen size

Discus and support Screen size in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all,,, I have a new MSI comp and the screen size is1920x1080 and I have installed Wolfenstein colossuss. but when Its played the screen size is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by donnylad, May 11, 2018.

1. donnylad Win User

Screen size

Hi all,,, I have a new MSI comp and the screen size is1920x1080 and I have installed Wolfenstein colossuss.
    but when Its played the screen size is 1024x768 which does not use the whole screen even when in the options full screen is ticked. Also there is a screen size choice of 640x480, 800x600, 1152x864, 1280x960 and 1400x1050, and whichever I choose and click full screen, that does not happen. Is there anyway I can make it full screen please.
    Len

:)

donnylad, May 11, 2018

2. 6500 resolution

Yes, that is it's screen size.

Wallpapers that are that size will nicely fill the screen. Other sizes will work but they may be stretched, cropped or displayed in the centre depending on their size.

psychomania---01, May 11, 2018
  3. Screen size, icon size

When I updated to Windows 10 my desktop resolution got bigger (also any pages I open) and so did my desktop icons. I have them at the smallest settings but they are not as small and user friendly as they were in Windows 7??

MarkJeglosky, May 11, 2018
Thema:

Screen size

1. Screen size - Similar Threads - Screen size

2. Windows 11 File Explorer does not retain its size and location on the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer does not retain its size and location on the screen.: Hello. Using the Windows 11 Pro operating system, I encountered an error. When I open the Explorer program, I adjust its size using arrows in different corners of the Explorer window and location on the computer screen. The problem is that by closing the explorer and opening...
  3. Windows 11 File Explorer does not retain its size and location on the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer does not retain its size and location on the screen.: Hello. Using the Windows 11 Pro operating system, I encountered an error. When I open the Explorer program, I adjust its size using arrows in different corners of the Explorer window and location on the computer screen. The problem is that by closing the explorer and opening...
  4. With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly: With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-latest-windows-update-print-screens-re-size/3ef01013-75b4-4785-bef9-61233819ea44
  5. With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly

With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly: With latest Windows Update print screens re size do not copy correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-latest-windows-update-print-screens-re-size/3ef01013-75b4-4785-bef9-61233819ea44
  6. Screen Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Size: My screen size became much smaller than my monitor. Around the edges of my screen I have several inches of black space. Even when I go to settings and make the display size 100% recommended it doesn't work. When I make it bigger, everything on the screen gets bigger but the...
  7. Screen Size

Screen Size: My screen size became much smaller than my monitor. Around the edges of my screen I have several inches of black space. Even when I go to settings and make the display size 100% recommended it doesn't work. When I make it bigger, everything on the screen gets bigger but the...
  8. Screen Size

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I drag my full-size *foreground* window to another screen, but it seems that if I drag the...

I drag my full-size *foreground* window to another screen, but it seems that if I drag the...: I hope this is a bug, or someone please enlighten me on its purpose or how to fix this annoyance? People wouldn't even know what the background window was because they didn't know what it was. When have people ever wanted to drag a *background* window to another screen?...
  10. I drag my full-size *foreground* window to another screen, but it seems that if I drag the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I drag my full-size *foreground* window to another screen, but it seems that if I drag the...: I hope this is a bug, or someone please enlighten me on its purpose or how to fix this annoyance? People wouldn't even know what the background window was because they didn't know what it was. When have people ever wanted to drag a *background* window to another screen?...