Windows 10: Screen Slide Show

Discus and support Screen Slide Show in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My old Windows 8.1 would entertain us with an ongoing slide show from my Pictures File. Is it possible to do the same with Windows 10? Thanks, 24478 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TrevJK44, Sep 28, 2015.

1. TrevJK44 Win User

Screen Slide Show

My old Windows 8.1 would entertain us with an ongoing slide show from my Pictures File.
    Is it possible to do the same with Windows 10?
    Thanks,

:)

TrevJK44, Sep 28, 2015

2. screen saver and lock screen slide show doesn't work together on windows 10

Hi

THANKS

Not related to problem here Statici's post

I have no trouble setting a new lock screen slide show

My problem is with screen saver

Shortly why,setting a new lock screen slide show sets the screen saver to None?

Statici's post you mentioned is about having problem with setting a new lock screen slide show

My problem is that screen saver settings and lock screeen slide show conflicts eatch other so SCRNSAVE.EXE line in regedit shown in the third photo is removed disabling screen saver when I set a new lock
    screen slide show.

FirstTransformer, Sep 28, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Sep 28, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Screen Slide Show

Do you mean Lock Screen or Desktop Wallpaper or Screen Saver?

Cliff S, Sep 28, 2015
Thema:

Screen Slide Show

1. Screen Slide Show - Similar Threads - Screen Slide Show

2. Lock screen slide show not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen slide show not working: My Lock screen slideshow does not work after a recent Windows update. If I'm away from my computer for a while, instead of displaying the Lock Screen slid show, the screen is totally black. It works at bootup if I don't immediately login and after a manual lock screen Win L....
  3. Lock screen slide show not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock screen slide show not working: My Lock screen slideshow does not work after a recent Windows update. If I'm away from my computer for a while, instead of displaying the Lock Screen slid show, the screen is totally black. It works at bootup if I don't immediately login and after a manual lock screen Win L....
  4. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  5. Slide Show

Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  6. slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  7. Slide Show

Slide Show: How do I speed up the slide show. one min is too long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show/04f07cd8-b341-425c-930c-2bb42beca6b8
  8. Slide Show Screen Saver Error

Slide Show Screen Saver Error: I've been using the Slide Show Screen Saver for a while now but recently a problem cropped up. The slide show would run for about 5 minutes or so but then it would freeze on a picture for a bit and then the screen would go black with a "An error has stopped the slide show...
  9. Slide Show's

Slide Show's: Hi. I'm looking for a good slideshow software that I can add photo's add music and also have an options for transitions. Finally also would like to burn that slideshow to a DVD so that it can be played back via a television PAL Format. Free if possible that would be the...
  10. lock screen slide show issues

in Windows 10 Support
    lock screen slide show issues: Worked fine on windows 8.1 but updated with the RTM of 10 and now the lock screen only works on one screen. Used to work on the 2 screens on the side and not in the middle which was fine but now just on the main screen and the other 2 stay blank. Dunno if its a known issue or...