Windows 10: screen time issue

Discus and support screen time issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have created a Microsoft family and my child plays using his own account with a limited screen time. However, Microsoft constantly sends numerous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Loyce Liang1, Aug 16, 2018.

1. screen time issue

I have created a Microsoft family and my child plays using his own account with a limited screen time.

However, Microsoft constantly sends numerous requests for more screen time at night when my child is asleep. I know that PC was powered on but nobody was at the computer.

How can I fix this issue?

:)

Loyce Liang1, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

screen time issue

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

screen time issue

1. screen time issue - Similar Threads - screen issue

2. I have an issue with my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an issue with my screen.: Whenever there is a bright light in any game or movie my screen turns into that. I don't really know what can cause that and it's really starting to be an issue. When I turn my screen in 60hz it seems to be a bit better, but still it can happen from time to time. I just press...
  3. I have an issue with my screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an issue with my screen.: Whenever there is a bright light in any game or movie my screen turns into that. I don't really know what can cause that and it's really starting to be an issue. When I turn my screen in 60hz it seems to be a bit better, but still it can happen from time to time. I just press...
  4. Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue

Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue: After startup and logging in, my screen started to flicker randomly to a black screen and back. It started to happen quicker then it completely stayed a black screen. I couldn’t use any of the UI and all that worked was ctrl alt del. I used this to restart and on login again,...
  5. Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue: After startup and logging in, my screen started to flicker randomly to a black screen and back. It started to happen quicker then it completely stayed a black screen. I couldn’t use any of the UI and all that worked was ctrl alt del. I used this to restart and on login again,...
  6. Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Im facing Blue screen issue how to get out of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im facing Blue screen issue how to get out of it?: Im facing blue screen issue saying that inacessable boot device.Help me regarding this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-facing-blue-screen-issue-how-to-get-out-of-it/113434a0-70eb-4b34-9b91-6fdc86884d30
  8. Im facing Blue screen issue how to get out of it?

Im facing Blue screen issue how to get out of it?: Im facing blue screen issue saying that inacessable boot device.Help me regarding this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-facing-blue-screen-issue-how-to-get-out-of-it/113434a0-70eb-4b34-9b91-6fdc86884d30
  9. Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black

Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black: I recently purchased a laptop equipped with the Intel Core i7 13700H processor and Intel Iris Xe Graphics, running on Windows 11. However, whenever I attempt to watch a video in my browser, my laptop crashes. The screen goes black, and after a few minutes, the laptop reboots...
  10. Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acceleration Hardware issues, screen goes black: I recently purchased a laptop equipped with the Intel Core i7 13700H processor and Intel Iris Xe Graphics, running on Windows 11. However, whenever I attempt to watch a video in my browser, my laptop crashes. The screen goes black, and after a few minutes, the laptop reboots...