Windows 10: Screen too small for my software app

Discus and support Screen too small for my software app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; View attachment 8888 I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 10. The main work I do on my laptop is compiling cricket statistics and I have a program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stattovic, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Stattovic Win User

Screen too small for my software app

View attachment 8888

I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 10.

The main work I do on my laptop is compiling cricket statistics and I have a program called CStatz that does this for me.

I have an issue however as I cannot get to a button at the very bottom of the program that I sometimes need to click on (see screenshot). I have unlocked the taskbar at the bottom of my screen but even that dosent help. There is no way as far as I know to reduce the size of the app on my screen to...

Stattovic, Jun 20, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Small feature suggestion - About screen tooltip

Small feature suggestions - About screen tooltip + forums link

Suggestion: When you rest the mouse cursor over the videocard brand, a tooltip to appear, saying "About GPU-Z...".
    I think this would be nice. What do you think?

EDIT: Also, having a link to the program forums (these forums *Smile Screen too small for my software app :)) in the About screen would be nice - some other programs have that, see the Core Temp About screen, for example.

Thema:

1. Screen too small for my software app - Similar Threads - Screen too small

2. apps are opening too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps are opening too small: What has changed? Graphic design software and others are too small to see-- I am visually impaired. I went to>System. >Display, >increased text size. OK on browser, some programs like email but have lost others. This began 5/20/23....
  3. apps are opening too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps are opening too small: What has changed? Graphic design software and others are too small to see-- I am visually impaired. I went to>System. >Display, >increased text size. OK on browser, some programs like email but have lost others. This began 5/20/23....
  4. Blurry display and software showing too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry display and software showing too small: Having an absolute nightmare with HP. My laptop, which is an HP Stream 14 cb1 started having sound issues. I ended up with HP's escalation department. They said their remedy would be to replace the laptop with another. They apparently do not make this model of computer...
  5. Blurry display and software showing too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry display and software showing too small: Having an absolute nightmare with HP. My laptop, which is an HP Stream 14 cb1 started having sound issues. I ended up with HP's escalation department. They said their remedy would be to replace the laptop with another. They apparently do not make this model of computer...
  6. Screen Resolution Too Small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Resolution Too Small: Hello, recently my computer started up and the resolution was too small. I have gone into the display settings and there is no option for what it normally should be. I have also made sure that all of my drivers are up to date. Any idea what to do?...
  7. my screen size is too small

my screen size is too small: Since the last update I cannot get my screen size back to how it was, now i'm stuck with only half my desktop showing?. Help me please it's driving me nuts, they seem to have taken auto-graphics and taken away manual control....
  8. fonts too small in my apps

fonts too small in my apps: I have n app Paperport on the files font is too small along with the folders what must I do to correct this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-too-small-in-my-apps/7eaaa559-2300-4c72-9281-d1b0bc3740a1
  9. App photos (?) are too small

App photos (?) are too small: [ATTACH] So, this has happened with my apps, it happened a couple months ago, i've looked up and watched way too many youtube videos of people trying to fix everything but this problem. If you know how to revert it back to normal, please help a girl out:) thanks!...
  10. App Windows are WAY too Small

in Windows 10 Support
    App Windows are WAY too Small: I have a two-month old Alienware laptop running Windows 10 at 3840 x 2160 resolution. Both Carbon Poker and Viber (those are the only ones I've seen with the issue so far) appear extremely small. Viber can be maximized, but the text remains the same super small size. Carbon...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BookWright software opens small on my screen

2. bookwright software too small for my screen