Windows 10: Screen top randomly starts flashing

Discus and support Screen top randomly starts flashing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everybody! My laptop screen screen top starts flashing and it happens randomly. I noticed it when upgraded to windows 10. PC specs: CPU AMD A10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheStrangeTeste, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Screen top randomly starts flashing

Hello everybody! My laptop screen screen top starts flashing and it happens randomly. I noticed it when upgraded to windows 10. PC specs: CPU AMD A10 APU, RAM 8 GB, Storage 1TB
    The CPU is also a Graphics Card

:)

TheStrangeTeste, Jun 20, 2016
  2. Shumrick Win User

Flashing Blue Screen

I have a Lenovo computer and randomly when I am using the computer it will start flashing blue screens. To get it to go away I then have to close my computer, lock it and re-login.

Shumrick, Jun 20, 2016
  3. What is "Vulcan" Run Time Libraries?

Hi Andre,

To help you resolve the issue of screen keeps going off and on, please check out this helpful post in our Technet website:

Windows 10 screen flashes randomly.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 20, 2016
Thema:

Screen top randomly starts flashing

1. Screen top randomly starts flashing - Similar Threads - Screen top randomly

2. Log in screen flashing black randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in screen flashing black randomly: Sometimes when the pc starts or restarts and gets to the pin log in screen the whole screen flashes black and then comes back sometimes once other times more not everytime thoOnce I log in it never happens its just on that screen is this something I should be worried about...
  3. Log in screen flashing black randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log in screen flashing black randomly: Sometimes when the pc starts or restarts and gets to the pin log in screen the whole screen flashes black and then comes back sometimes once other times more not everytime thoOnce I log in it never happens its just on that screen is this something I should be worried about...
  4. Log in screen flashing black randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. flashing opaque dots sometimes starts as square at top of screen and cursor keeps jumping...

flashing opaque dots sometimes starts as square at top of screen and cursor keeps jumping...: flashing opaque dots sometimes starts as square at top and sometimes bottom of screen and cursor keeps jumping around so every now and then, these flashing opaque bubbles will appear on the middle top and sometimes the bottom of my screen and then my cursor will get stuck...
  6. Random black flicker top of screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random black flicker top of screen: Hi, I am currently using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and sometimes I get a screen flicker on the top of my screen. It uses flicker a black bar really fast and it does this random. My system has a Nvidia 1660 Super (MSI Geforce 1660 Super OC XS) and 2 screens connected, 1 HDM and...
  7. Top of window randomly flashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Top of window randomly flashing: You know what the top of a window looks like? Yeah, sometimes it just randomly flashes, and for about a few milliseconds, the top of the window kind of looks like windows 7. It's not a huge deal, but fixing it would be nice. Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1Nf1xAXrY0...
  8. Random Search Bar at the Top of My Screen

Random Search Bar at the Top of My Screen: Hi! Well... I have some random search bar from RANDOM website! I don't know where does it comes from. Well, let me tell you the story my sister was using my laptop and she was downloading some random files randomly well like free games? I guess.. well then she...
  9. Screen flashes on first start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flashes on first start: Hi. I have an HP ENVY 13-aq1013dx. Windows 10 2004. When I turn on my computer and move my mouse to the left bottom search box the screen goes off, when I move the mouse again, the screen goes on again, the more I move the mouse, the more screen goes off. A fix would be a...
  10. Screen flashes at start up menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flashes at start up menu: After installing Windows 10 my laptop screen is flashing during thw start up menu. Some of the icons are loaded, others are not. The screen flashes constantly. I have not attempted to go into safe mode yet. My laptop met all the requirements for an upgrage so I am frustrated...