Windows 10: Screen turns red after windows resetting

Discus and support Screen turns red after windows resetting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I reset my computer, there's nothing wrong at once. However, when I restarted windows, the screen had been a little red or pink. It's especially... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adams_Hsu, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Adams_Hsu Win User

Screen turns red after windows resetting

After I reset my computer, there's nothing wrong at once. However, when I restarted windows, the screen had been a little red or pink. It's especially obvious on the moving white text. The white text totally turns pink! There's nothing wrong in setting items. I think it may be rendering problem or others I don't know. I hope someone can help me to fix that. Thanks!

:)

Adams_Hsu, Jul 13, 2018

2. Windows 10 Sudden Red Screen

Hi Hargens,

In most cases, red screen on Windows 10 is caused by a hardware error, or incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you start your PC in safe mode.
    If the problem doesn't happen in safe mode, you'll know that the default settings and basic device drivers aren't causing the issue.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 13, 2018
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Screen turns red after windows resetting

Windows Colored in Red

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you as the screen turns red when to turn on the computer.

This might be the display drivers issue.

Kindly let us know with the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to access desktop?
    • Is there any error code along with the red screen?
    • Have you tried to connect an external monitor and check if the issue persists?
    • Have you updated the display drivers?

Please perform some of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

If you are able to boot the computer to desktop then, I suggest you to update the display drivers to your computer.

Method 1: Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software.
    • If it works fine otherwise try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website.
    [*]
    Method 2: If you are unable to access desktop, I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode and update the display drivers.

Step 1: Start computer in safe mode.

• Type Settings in the search box on the desktop, select
      Settings.

• Here select Change pc settings and then
      General.

• Scroll down to Advanced startup, click
      Restart now.

• Click on Troubleshoot, Advanced options, and Startup Settings.

• Click Restart, select
      Safe mode and then press Enter.

Step 2: Update the Display Adapter driver in safe mode.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software.
    • If it works fine otherwise try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue with required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Screen turns red after windows resetting

1. Screen turns red after windows resetting - Similar Threads - Screen turns red

2. Red screen after start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red screen after start up.: I have a Windows 7 HP PC that I recently updated to windows 10 home. It worked great for awhile but at one start up the screen stays red. It's like there's a red color filter on it. I've tried deleting the graphics driver and restarting. When I deleted, everything got...
  3. Red screen after start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red screen after start up.: I have a Windows 7 HP PC that I recently updated to windows 10 home. It worked great for awhile but at one start up the screen stays red. It's like there's a red color filter on it. I've tried deleting the graphics driver and restarting. When I deleted, everything got...
  4. Red screen after start up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My screen turns red coming out if Hires games, All text is red as well.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen turns red coming out if Hires games, All text is red as well.: When playing civilization or any hires game my screen goes red and all text goes red. Have to uninstall all drives and video card then reboot. All driver are current and doesn't matter the video card. Started after MS update. Says every OK....
  6. Wallpaper turned red after reset pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper turned red after reset pc: Is this a thing that happend to anyone else Please help Do i have a virus i reformated the hard drives Thank submitted by /u/burazer123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/faycvj/wallpaper_turned_red_after_reset_pc/
  7. After upgrading to windows 10 screen display turned red

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After upgrading to windows 10 screen display turned red: Hi, guys I just finished upgrading to Windows 10 and my screen looks a red compared to my laptop's screen. Anyone can help please? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-upgrading-to-windows-10-screen-display/77e7dc30-ad5e-43b4-95ce-bc59d8b0c502
  8. Red screens

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Red screens: why can't Microsoft stop this red screen stuff from happening in the first place? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/red-screens/0b1a1fff-8194-478e-a352-a698b51dbc4e
  9. Windows 10 red screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 red screen: I get 'red screen' warnings that I should call Microsoft support to soft the problem (my laptop is susceptible to a trojan virus, etc. ). The Microsoft tech to call is an 888 number, which looks suspicious. Microsoft Edge version on an Asus laptop - I use Norton software for...
  10. red screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    red screen: have a red screen that says secure boot violation. how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-screen/2e8e5181-fc22-453e-8b67-9b8fa7e2c38b