Windows 10: Screen Very Grainy With Black Pixles

Discus and support Screen Very Grainy With Black Pixles in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Not sure if this is my monitor, or graphics card, but whenever black pixels are displayed on my screen (except for in photoshop for some reason) the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by robby, Oct 23, 2015.

1. robby Win User

Screen Very Grainy With Black Pixles

Not sure if this is my monitor, or graphics card, but whenever black pixels are displayed on my screen (except for in photoshop for some reason) the resolution and quality looks terrible. Even on the windows login screen, the black looks like something from a 2006 240p youtube video. Photoshop does give me an odd error exactly like the one in this video.
    Here are pictures of what I am experiencing. My monitor is a Benq.
    In the image just look at all the squares purple/black. This only happens on a DARK image.

Screen Very Grainy With Black Pixles [​IMG]

:)

robby, Oct 23, 2015

2. ONE DEAD PIXEL ACCEPTABLE?

It's always annoying, but I am not sure of Nokias policy on dead pixles. I had dead pixles on my computers before, but never on a cellphone. I had one on the Dell laptop I am using now. It was dead from the beginning, but after 2 months it dissapeard. Now
    the screen is perfect.

I have read a lot of posts on other forums about pixle massage and programs to get the pixle back, but as I have understood, it's a difference between a dead pixle and a stuck pixle.

If nobody can answer you on this, I would use the contact link and ask about it, or take it to a carepoint. But as i mentioned, I don't know what the policy is on that issue is.

Personal opinion - the screen is small and it's annoying. It should be covered by warranty and get replaced.

Fender77---01, Oct 23, 2015
  3. asem305 Win User
    6300 black-out

increase in the number of dead "black" pixles on the screen is indicative of hardware "screen" failure.

i think you should have your phone checked at the nearest nokia care point.

you can find the nearest on to you through this page

http://europe.nokia.com/A4388379

asem305, Oct 23, 2015
  4. Screen Very Grainy With Black Pixles

It looks like the video settings in whatever config utility you are using are set to really crush blacks. try messing with the settings in the video config utility made by whatever GPU manufacturer you are using ......

another possibility could be a bad GPU, but that is highly unlikely

Make it easier for us to help you by filling in the system specs for your pc.

ssandoval83, Oct 23, 2015
  5. spapakons Win User
    First install manufacturer's graphics drivers directly from Intel/nVidia/AMD, not Windows Update. Then if the problem persists, right-click on the desktop and open the control panel. See in the color section if adjusting the controls makes any difference.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Screen Very Grainy With Black Pixles

1. Screen Very Grainy With Black Pixles - Similar Threads - Screen Very Grainy

2. Grainy Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grainy Sound: I'm having new issues with my laptop sound being really grainy, and it gets worse when I'm in a video call. I recently had to reinstall my AMD graphics driver after a series of issues, and it seems like that's fixed now, but it's possible that the sound issue had something to...
  3. Grainy Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grainy Sound: I'm having new issues with my laptop sound being really grainy, and it gets worse when I'm in a video call. I recently had to reinstall my AMD graphics driver after a series of issues, and it seems like that's fixed now, but it's possible that the sound issue had something to...
  4. Grainy Pixelated Screen / Display Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grainy Pixelated Screen / Display Problem: I turned on my computer last evening and noticed that it resembled graph paper with tiny dots covering the entire screen. I tried fixing it using display in Windows but was unable to. Please tell me how I can rectify this issue as I am unable to reach support....
  5. Grainy? affect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Grainy? affect: So idk what the fuck is going on but if anyone has even a minor thing that would make this even a little better id like help submitted by /u/Aperture173 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgoqew/grainy_affect/
  6. Grainy applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grainy applications: Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop, Most of my applications are grainy and fuzzy picture below, any questions about my software and what im running will be answered quickly thanks and regards[ATTACH]...
  7. Screen has a grainy filter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen has a grainy filter: My windows seems to have a strange filter on top of it. Everything appears a bit more white-ish and there's grainage everywhere on a screen. Interestingly enough, this does not happen when rendering something else full screen, like rendering a scene or playing a game which...
  8. grainy and pixelated screen win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    grainy and pixelated screen win 10: ok so my gpu is dead I removed it but now on onboard intel hd 3000 screen looks grainy although resolution is same as before 1080p Netflix hd and youtube 1080p feels not hd it feels pixelated what should I do I am fed up...
  9. Media on Windows 10 zoomed in, black and white and grainy.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media on Windows 10 zoomed in, black and white and grainy.: Hello, i've been having a problem with my pc for a little while now and haven't found a way to fix it yet, whenever I go to watch a video that I have recorded or edited on my pc, the image is zoomed in to the point where the video is unwatchable and is black and white, it...
  10. Very long boot and black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Very long boot and black screen: So recently I have been getting very long boot times, not sure how long as after 20 mins I get bored and walk off. After silly amount of time trying to boot it comes to a black screen with a mouse curser. Ctrl + alt + del does not work but I found pressing start + r and...