Windows 10: Screen View Now Square -- Not Shape Of Screen -- Dead Space On Sides

Discus and support Screen View Now Square -- Not Shape Of Screen -- Dead Space On Sides in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer recently locked up and when it started working again, the view had changed. The view of everything (lock screen, task bar, internet pages,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Emalee Gilberg, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Screen View Now Square -- Not Shape Of Screen -- Dead Space On Sides

My computer recently locked up and when it started working again, the view had changed. The view of everything (lock screen, task bar, internet pages, etc.) is now within a square shape, not the shape of my screen...it's as if my screen "shurnk". There is black deadspace on the left and right of everything I view that my mouse cannot enter. Can someone please advise on how this can be fixed? Thanks!!!

:)

Emalee Gilberg, Jul 22, 2018

2. winndows 10 - How to remove square shape on screen

How to remove square shape on screen -- very annoying

JacquelineMcCarroll, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Screen View Now Square -- Not Shape Of Screen -- Dead Space On Sides

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Screen View Now Square -- Not Shape Of Screen -- Dead Space On Sides

1. Screen View Now Square -- Not Shape Of Screen -- Dead Space On Sides - Similar Threads - Screen View Square

2. Rounded shapes became "square"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rounded shapes became "square": This happened on my HP G7 255 Ryzen 3 2200U laptop. When I bought it, Windows 10 1803 was preinstalled on it and everything worked fine on version 1809 too. However, after updating to 1903, many rounded elements of the system interface and some UWP applications became...
  3. Rounded shapes became "square"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rounded shapes became "square": This happened on my HP G7 255 Ryzen 3 2200U laptop. When I bought it, Windows 10 1803 was preinstalled on it and everything worked fine on version 1809 too. However, after updating to 1903, many rounded elements of the system interface and some UWP applications became...
  4. Rounded shapes became "square"

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mouse is moving in square shape

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is moving in square shape: Hi i am evan yesterday when i was playing minecraft with my mouse, then i close it, and then i notice that it was moving in square shape and not moving in circle, this problem is with my mouse only i try to use my touch pad and it worked fine.Using pcMouse - Dragon War ELE...
  6. Mouse is moving in square shape

Mouse is moving in square shape: Hi i am evan yesterday when i was playing minecraft with my mouse, then i close it, and then i notice that it was moving in square shape and not moving in circle, this problem is with my mouse only i try to use my touch pad and it worked fine.Using pcMouse - Dragon War ELE...
  7. Mouse is moving in square shape

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. why the weather icon on the left side of the taskbar in Windows 11 is square shaped and not...

why the weather icon on the left side of the taskbar in Windows 11 is square shaped and not...: I am running Windows 11 Version 21H2 OS Build 22000.526 . I am seeing the weather widget on the left side of the taskbar as square shaped without any temperature screenshot enclosed. How can I see the original round shaped yellow icon showing the temperature in centigrade on...
  9. tool view on right side of screen

tool view on right side of screen: i hit something on my screen and my tools on the right side of the screen are not visible without hitting the left arrow button next to what I need to use. How do I reset to have these tools on my screen and my tools on the right side of the screen are not visible without...
  10. how to view screens side byside

how to view screens side byside: I need to be able to use two screens at once side by side. Also can they be locked so I don't lose one when I switch to the other screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-view-screens-side-byside/606e99bf-6721-4843-aa22-5704d9441bf1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. square full screen on dead space