Windows 10: Screen viewing area

Discus and support Screen viewing area in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The view on my Monitor has moved about one inch to the right. Clicking and sliding to the left on left of screen does nothing. How do I move the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelBond1, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Screen viewing area

The view on my Monitor has moved about one inch to the right. Clicking and sliding to the left on left of screen does nothing. How do I move the viewing area to the left ?

:)

MichaelBond1, Aug 1, 2018
  2. mrgeek Win User

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Screen viewing area

notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Screen viewing area

1. Screen viewing area - Similar Threads - Screen viewing area

2. Unclickable area on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unclickable area on screen: In the last couple of days I've noticed that a strip on the right edge of my screen will randomly become unclickable until I restart, and buttons or menu items on that side can't be interacted with unless I pull the window further left again, until I restart. The stranger...
  3. Unclickable area on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unclickable area on screen: In the last couple of days I've noticed that a strip on the right edge of my screen will randomly become unclickable until I restart, and buttons or menu items on that side can't be interacted with unless I pull the window further left again, until I restart. The stranger...
  4. Screen area broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen area broken?: There's a near transparent box here, near the bottom of the screen. It's kind of hard to see but has been circled in red. Whenever I put my mouse in it, it turns into the spinning circle and I can't click anything with it. I searched up the issue, however I could not do the...
  5. Screen area broken?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen area broken?: There's a near transparent box here, near the bottom of the screen. It's kind of hard to see but has been circled in red. Whenever I put my mouse in it, it turns into the spinning circle and I can't click anything with it. I searched up the issue, however I could not do the...
  6. Task View screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task View screen: I have items on my Task View screen which I can't remove. I can remove current but these items are from December. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-screen/527b9b5b-bfb0-428c-9272-061661e5fc81
  7. Greyed out area on screen

Greyed out area on screen: Hi there, I need help! I hit some unknown key accidentally (I think) and this happened to my display. I can still use the screen behind the greyed-out areas outside the 2 superimposed rectangles .... I just can't see it! Cannot for the life of me find out how to reverse this....
  8. sCREEN VIEW

sCREEN VIEW: wHY IS MY SCREEN SHOWING HORIZONTALLY, RATHER THAN VERTICAL (LANDSCAPE NOT PORTRAIT)?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-view/67607503-ad7f-4095-84e9-220131c04105
  9. Black areas on screen

Black areas on screen: I've connected a different printer to my pc today and subsequently the screen appearance has changed. There are now black strips on either side and the picture is distorted, circles appear as ovals. The resolution is set to optimal and no settings have been changed - well,...
  10. window screen view

window screen view: How do I keep my background window settings as my view screen. Since the Win 10 update only the window tile screen will stay up. The windows toggle button also no longer switches screen....