Windows 10: Screensaver displays off-centered between extended displays windows 10

Discus and support Screensaver displays off-centered between extended displays windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Extended displays work no issue. Lock screen displays on the main display as it should. Screensaver shows on secondary display, but sized as if it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joshuathemediocre, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Screensaver displays off-centered between extended displays windows 10

Extended displays work no issue. Lock screen displays on the main display as it should. Screensaver shows on secondary display, but sized as if it is on the main display which is much larger.

So not only does it show on the secondary monitor, but it also loads large enough to extend partly into the primary monitor.

This is a new problem. I had made no changes whatsoever and did no updates, it literally just popped up this way a couple days ago after working fine well over a year I've had this setup.

:)

Joshuathemediocre, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Screensaver slideshow does not display correctly whith dual monitors set to "extend desktop"

The images will be repositioned in the Windows Screensaver based on the aspect ratios. Also, if the pictures are taken as portrait and not Landscape they will never fill the entire screen of the screensaver and the result would be a visible display offset.

We suggest that you check the desktop resolution to correct this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click in an open area on your desktop, select Display Setings.
    • Under Display, click on
      Advanced display settings.
    • Try to change the resolution and click on
      Apply
      and on Keep changes.

We also suggest that you check if this issue also occurs using a different user account.

Kindly get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    extended display windows 10

Hi Marg,

It is possible that your extended display was not detected after an update due to having incompatible display drivers. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Screensaver displays off-centered between extended displays windows 10

no audio on extended display

We would like to know more information from your end to know what is the next possible step that we can offer for you to resolve your issue.

• Were you able to get an audio on your extended display before? Or is this the first time that you will set up an extended display with your computer?
    • Aside from the HDMI cable, have you tried using VGA cable instead to connect to your extended display?
    • Can you verify if you have any audio on your speakers if you are not connected to the extended display?

We look forward to your reply.

Jarius Tol, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Screensaver displays off-centered between extended displays windows 10

1. Screensaver displays off-centered between extended displays windows 10 - Similar Threads - Screensaver displays off

2. automatically turn extended display on or off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatically turn extended display on or off: My mom is having health problems and I moved back in to help take care of her.A couple times I've let her use my desktop instead of her slow laptop, which has two monitors of slightly different sizes.She is not very technically inclined, and keeps losing the mouse pointer...
  3. automatically turn extended display on or off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    automatically turn extended display on or off: My mom is having health problems and I moved back in to help take care of her.A couple times I've let her use my desktop instead of her slow laptop, which has two monitors of slightly different sizes.She is not very technically inclined, and keeps losing the mouse pointer...
  4. Extended Display

Extended Display: Recently when I had Windows 10, I was connecting my laptop to a docking station as well as my two monitors. Now since I did the Windows 11 update the monitors show as 'No Signal' and I am unable to get it connected. I have updated drivers, ensured Windows is up to date,...
  5. Extended Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extended Display: Recently when I had Windows 10, I was connecting my laptop to a docking station as well as my two monitors. Now since I did the Windows 11 update the monitors show as 'No Signal' and I am unable to get it connected. I have updated drivers, ensured Windows is up to date,...
  6. Screensaver displays off-centered between extended displays windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver displays off-centered between extended displays windows 11: Using windows 11 and Xebec tri-screeneverything works will except photo screen saverthe screen saver is splitting between screen 2 and 1, half on 2 left hand screen and half on the main screen 1.Properties can fix for 3d script but no option to fix with photo screen saver.Any...
  7. Screensaver displays off-centered between extended displays windows 11

Screensaver displays off-centered between extended displays windows 11: Using windows 11 and Xebec tri-screeneverything works will except photo screen saverthe screen saver is splitting between screen 2 and 1, half on 2 left hand screen and half on the main screen 1.Properties can fix for 3d script but no option to fix with photo screen saver.Any...
  8. Extended displays

Extended displays: i have a problem with extended displays. I used to could have my remote account running on two monitors while also haveing my laptop remain in its regular mode with all apps available. What changed...
  9. Extended display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Extended display: I use Win10's extended display to watch movies etc played on pc (shown on tv) but problem is that if I use full screen program which uses lower resolution than on desktop or reboot computer (normal or bsod reboots) or disable and enable extended display then stuff on desktop...
  10. Screensaver display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver display: I have set my Screensaver to show a slideshow of my pictures randomly. Previously, with Windows XP, I could also set it to show the title/filename of the picture at the top of the picture, so that I could identify what the picture was. Now, with Windows 10 I have not been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. monitor screen not centered

2. windows 10 dual display not centered

3. double monitors images offcentered

4. windows 10 off centered