Windows 10: Screensaver problems? Or computer problems?

Discus and support Screensaver problems? Or computer problems? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It's happened to me only twice. My screen going black. Once when I was using it and I had to restart. I have read that, it seems to be a issue for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cosmicfirefly, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Screensaver problems? Or computer problems?

It's happened to me only twice. My screen going black. Once when I was using it and I had to restart. I have read that, it seems to be a issue for some.

It did not happen for a few more months. But I was away from my computer. But this time I only had to put my on button and it came on as if the computer was in sleep mode but my computer is not set to sleep.

Save with the screen saver the other day. It came on while I was away. This time I only had to move my house to get things going.

But I noticed storage usage in my computer decreased after that. It seems to go up and down but I am not as worried as my screen going off when I do not have my screensaver or sleep activated.

Has anyone else had any issues?

I do not know if this is a windows ten problem or a computer problem. Which I am looking into bringing my computer in. But I am just trying to figure things out myself.

:)

cosmicfirefly, Aug 26, 2016

2. windows 10 screensaver

I found the screensaver setting, but I can download nothing even the stored screensavers like ribbons or mystify. I cannot select a photo. I have no screensaver available.

Cary or CathyClark, Aug 26, 2016
  3. computer going to sleep

Shuts down sounds incorrect. You mean the screen locks (screensaver)?

Change to the blank screensaver, set the time to something above 1 minute and verify, once more, the sleep and hibernation settings and the power settings for the display (monitor.)

If that works, then change the screensaver and such to the settings you desire.

Shenan Stanley, Aug 26, 2016
Thema:

Screensaver problems? Or computer problems?

1. Screensaver problems? Or computer problems? - Similar Threads - Screensaver problems computer

2. New monitor, new problems screensaver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New monitor, new problems screensaver: Hello, recently made the jump to an ASUS OLED monitor and it confirmed what I knew since looking at my parents CRT display for the last time as a kid...I hate LCD's for anything bigger than a medium tablet. SOO hooked on OLED. Anyways, I had a Dell LCD that I was replacing...
  3. New monitor, new problems screensaver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New monitor, new problems screensaver: Hello, recently made the jump to an ASUS OLED monitor and it confirmed what I knew since looking at my parents CRT display for the last time as a kid...I hate LCD's for anything bigger than a medium tablet. SOO hooked on OLED. Anyways, I had a Dell LCD that I was replacing...
  4. Windows 11 upgrade screensaver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade screensaver problem: Since upgrading to Windows 11 yesterday, screen reverts to screensaver within about 1 minute of inactivity. When mouse etc touched it goes back to screen item. This is really annoying when trying to read a scientific paper or a news item or doing crossword. Sleep settings set...
  5. Screensaver problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver problems: My screesaver stopped activating by itself. It only works if I do a "preview." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver-problems/1049e45b-fddc-4d40-9478-682250cf1690
  6. Screensaver/Monitor problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screensaver/Monitor problem.: Recently, I have been having nothing but problems with monitors STAYING off when it kicks in screensaver kicks in after 15 min and monitors shut off 5 min later. The problem is is that between 2000 and 2200 EVERY BLOODY NIGHT, the monitors suddenly become active. Now, you...
  7. Screensaver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screensaver problem: Few weeks ago, my screensaver is not working propertly. It works after restart or after changing some screensaver settings(no matter what) but after that it’s not working. submitted by /u/00Squid00 [link] [comments]...
  8. Screensaver problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver problems: A week or two ago I logged onto my PC and some weird thing appeared that looked like some sort of new screensaver editor thing, it had some images to choose from so I selected one of them and it appeared as the screensaver on one of my two monitors, the other one still had...
  9. screensaver problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    screensaver problem: i use my photos as a screensaver , and sometimes it works fine , but 3-5 times a week it shows a black screen and says that an error the screensaver from running it drives me nuts , anyone know what happening and how to fix it once and for all ? 38941
  10. Problems With Screensavers All Of A Sudden

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems With Screensavers All Of A Sudden: I have been playing screensavers of photos I've collected all over the internet for years with no problems. All of a sudden I am frequently getting a black screen with the statement an error is causing the screensaver from not playing. I can weed it out but with hundreds of...