Windows 10: Screenshot suggests new Control Center could still be coming to Windows 10

Discus and support Screenshot suggests new Control Center could still be coming to Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is working to make Windows 10 look better and work more efficiently, and last year the company accidentally showed off a new feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 20, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Screenshot suggests new Control Center could still be coming to Windows 10

Microsoft is working to make Windows 10 look better and work more efficiently, and last year the company accidentally showed off a new feature reportedly called Control Center.

Microsoft started working on Control Center in 2017, and for some reasons, the release was pushed back, but a leak earlier this year suggested that the software giant is still working on new Control Center.

Microsoft last month published a new app called Screen Sketch in the Store, and the screenshots of the app available in Store suggest that the new Control Center is still being developed.

Screenshot suggests new Control Center could still be coming to Windows 10 Windows-10-Control-Center.jpg
    Screenshot of Screen Sketch app
    Screenshot suggests new Control Center could still be coming to Windows 10 Control-Center-icon.jpg
    The gear icon on the right side represents the Control Center

In the above screenshots, the Control Center can easily be spotted by the settings cog icon in the System Tray which appears alongside the Action Center on the taskbar. The Control Center will allow users to gain quicker access to various system settings and is more user-friendly than the Action Center.

It’s worth noting that the screenshot appears to be a mock-up, as both the Store icon and dates are old.

The post Screenshot suggests new Control Center could still be coming to Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Law-II Win User
    Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Screenshot suggests new Control Center could still be coming to Windows 10

BarbaricSoul, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

Screenshot suggests new Control Center could still be coming to Windows 10

1. Screenshot suggests new Control Center could still be coming to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Screenshot suggests Control

2. Brace yourself, a report suggests that Copilot is coming to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Brace yourself, a report suggests that Copilot is coming to Windows 10: If you think that Microsoft was done adding Copilots to all of its products then you are mistaken. A report by Windows Central suggests that Microsoft has plans to introduce Windows Copilot to all users of its Windows 10 operating system. It is not a surprising move,...
  3. VAIO CONTROL CENTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VAIO CONTROL CENTER: Hi Dears,I want to install VAIO Control Center on my laptop VPCF221FD.I Already have related driver VAIO Firmware Extension Parser DeviceBut Microsoft store delivers me error Code: 0x803FB005.I'm searching for several days and there isn't any link in Sony website.it seems...
  4. Windows 10 21H2 comes with new controls for human presence feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 21H2 comes with new controls for human presence feature: A few years ago, Microsoft added APIs for a feature called “Human presence”, which is currently used by companies like Lenovo and Dell on their flagship laptops. As the name suggests, Human presence allows the operating system and hardware to detect user presence, and enhance...
  5. Windows 10 could finally get modern and new volume controls

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 could finally get modern and new volume controls: Way back in 2018, a leak revealed Windows 10’s built-in volume control could get a significant overhaul in a future release. For some reasons, Microsoft decided to delay Windows 10’s new volume controls but the feature could be making a comeback later this year. In the...
  6. Windows 10’s new features could come as separate downloads

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s new features could come as separate downloads: Microsoft recently shipped the November 2019 Update to consumers and Windows 10 version 2004 is being tested with Insiders. According to a new report, it looks like Microsoft is working on a smarter way to push new features and important improvements to Windows 10. Windows...
  7. installing windows 10 on a new computer.message comes up ...Windows could not prepare the...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    installing windows 10 on a new computer.message comes up ...Windows could not prepare the...: Installing windows 10 on new computer i recently built. I receive the message, window could not prepare the computer to boot into the next phase of installation. Have tried numerous times with out success....
  8. Still waiting for my Windows 10 to come in.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still waiting for my Windows 10 to come in.: My sister in California is updating her system right now to Windows 10. I live in upstate NY(Albany)-when does mine come in? Carol 12402
  9. New Action Center features coming to Windows 10 PC, Mobile android

in Windows 10 News
    New Action Center features coming to Windows 10 PC, Mobile android: Internally, this new design was referred to as Cards, but the finished product seems to look less like Cards and more clean instead, which in our opinion is actually better than what the company was planning originally. During a breakout session at BUILD today, the company...
  10. Microsoft inadvertently reveals new Windows 10 'Control Center'

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft inadvertently reveals new Windows 10 'Control Center': Earlier today, Microsoft released Windows 10 Insider Preview build 16199 to PCs in the Fast ring. It's the latest preview of what will eventually become the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, formerly known by its development codename, Redstone 3. In its announcement...