Windows 10: SCREENSHOTS: HOW TO GET WINDOWS LOGO AND PRINT SCREEN SHORTCUT TO SAVE AS JPG'S

Discus and support SCREENSHOTS: HOW TO GET WINDOWS LOGO AND PRINT SCREEN SHORTCUT TO SAVE AS JPG'S in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I CURRENTLY USE THE WINDOWS LOGO KEY AND PRINT SCREEN KEY SHORTCUT TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS OF MY ACTIVE WINDOW BUT THEY ARE SAVED IN THE SCREENSHOT FILE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MESHOOT MESCORE, Jul 25, 2018.

1. SCREENSHOTS: HOW TO GET WINDOWS LOGO AND PRINT SCREEN SHORTCUT TO SAVE AS JPG'S

I CURRENTLY USE THE WINDOWS LOGO KEY AND PRINT SCREEN KEY SHORTCUT TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS OF MY ACTIVE WINDOW BUT THEY ARE SAVED IN THE SCREENSHOT FILE AS PNG FILES AND I'D RATHER HAVE THEM AS JPG'S.

ANY IDEA HOW I CAN USE THE SAME SHORTCUT KEYS BUT GET THEM TO SAVE AS JPG'S NOT PNG'S.

AND "NO" USING THE SNIPPING TOOL ISNT AN OPTION FOR WHAT IM USING THE SCREENSHOT SHORTCUT KEYS FOR. THE SNIPPING TOOL IS FAR MORE CUMBERSOME AND SLOW.

:)

MESHOOT MESCORE, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

No more saving a screenshot when press ALT+PRINT after changing storage place

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• When you press the keys to take a screenshot, can you paste the image to paint or to any photo editor apps?
    • Have you made sure that the auto save screenshot has a check mark in OneDrive? (Right-click OneDrive icon in the notification area> Click Settings> In the Auto save tab> Put a check in
      Automatically save screenshots I capture to OneDrive box)
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, you can also refer to the answer provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    on this
    link
    for additional reference.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jul 25, 2018
  3. GordonB-P Win User
    How do I get my screen back to normal?

We can't help you unless you tell us what your screen is like now.

A Screenshot would be extremely helpful....

Keyboard shortcut for print screen

• Depending on your hardware, you may use the Windows Logo Key
      Windows logo Start button + PrtScn button as a shortcut for print screen. If your device does not have the
      PrtScn button, you may use Fn + Windows logo key
      Windows logo Start button + Space Bar to take a screenshot, which can then be printed.
    • To locate your screenshots, open File Explorer from the taskbar. On the side navigation pane, select the Pictures folder, and select Screenshots.

GordonB-P, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Martmcd Win User

SCREENSHOTS: HOW TO GET WINDOWS LOGO AND PRINT SCREEN SHORTCUT TO SAVE AS JPG'S

my screenshots are not saved to pictures folder where screenshots are saved by default on windows 10

which method are you using to take screenshots?

only windows key + print screen automatically saves the screenshot, print screen on its own saves it to the clipboard, alt+printscreen saves the active window to the clipboard

Martmcd, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

SCREENSHOTS: HOW TO GET WINDOWS LOGO AND PRINT SCREEN SHORTCUT TO SAVE AS JPG'S

1. SCREENSHOTS: HOW TO GET WINDOWS LOGO AND PRINT SCREEN SHORTCUT TO SAVE AS JPG'S - Similar Threads - SCREENSHOTS LOGO PRINT

2. Print Screen save screenshot to onedrive prompts how to get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen save screenshot to onedrive prompts how to get it back: After I press print screen key and I get this promptabove image. I want to ask if I click "save to onedrive" or "no thanks", then the next time when I click the print screen key, I believe I will not see this promptabove image again. And at that time I want to get this prompt...
  3. Print Screen save screenshot to onedrive prompts how to get it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Screen save screenshot to onedrive prompts how to get it back: After I press print screen key and I get this promptabove image. I want to ask if I click "save to onedrive" or "no thanks", then the next time when I click the print screen key, I believe I will not see this promptabove image again. And at that time I want to get this prompt...
  4. Print Screen save screenshot to onedrive prompts how to get it back

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Screenshots/ screenrecordings not getting saved........

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots/ screenrecordings not getting saved........: Hello everyone, I need HELP in ANY POSSIBLE WAY.so, last month i moved my all Pictures to my external hard drive, including the folders like Camera roll, Screenshots etc.few days after that i tried using camera and it didn't work, i eventually figured out that it's because I...
  6. How to automatically save a screenshot on OneDrive as a .JPG file and not a .PNG file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to automatically save a screenshot on OneDrive as a .JPG file and not a .PNG file: Hi. I have the option to automatically save screenshots on OneDrive enabled in my OneDrive settings on Windows 11. On pressing the PrtScr print screen button the screenshot gets saved as a .PNG file in the OneDrive Screenshots folder. Is there a way to save the screenshot...
  7. How to automatically save a screenshot on OneDrive as a .JPG file and not a .PNG file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to automatically save a screenshot on OneDrive as a .JPG file and not a .PNG file: Hi. I have the option to automatically save screenshots on OneDrive enabled in my OneDrive settings on Windows 11. On pressing the PrtScr print screen button the screenshot gets saved as a .PNG file in the OneDrive Screenshots folder. Is there a way to save the screenshot...
  8. How to "PRINT" a screenshot ? ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to "PRINT" a screenshot ? ?: Hello, I recently took a screenshot and save it to a file. But when I tried to "PRINT" the file, I found I only get part of the file. Is there a way to resize the file to 8.5 x 11 Landscape and get the entire file ? Thank you, Oscar 167384
  9. How to change Print Screen to default in JPG Format when saving to OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Print Screen to default in JPG Format when saving to OneDrive?: When I press the PrtSc (Print Screen) key in Windows 10 it save a Screenshot in my "OneDrive\Pictures\Screenshots" folder as a PNG. I want it to save as a JPG....
  10. How do I make screenshots save as JPG by default?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make screenshots save as JPG by default?: The only reason I want to do this is that it is the only image format that can be tagged. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-screenshots-save-as-jpg-by-default/ec9cd0f7-aac5-4f41-ab9c-223af07e1df8"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. To locate your screenshots open File Explorer from the taskbar. On the side navigation pane select the Pictures folder and select Screenshots.