Windows 10: Screenshots of the two Win10 Aero versions?

Discus and support Screenshots of the two Win10 Aero versions? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This article mentions that there are two different takes on presenting something along the lines of Aero Glass in the newer Windows 10 builds:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Delicieuxz, May 11, 2015.

1. Screenshots of the two Win10 Aero versions?

This article mentions that there are two different takes on presenting something along the lines of Aero Glass in the newer Windows 10 builds:

"We've also heard loud and clear that many Windows Insiders want to see Aero Glass from Windows 7 make a comeback," Aul wrote. "We've been working out how to satisfy this request, and are trying some things out with this build to see how you like them."

"Aul said half the users would receive an Aero-like transparency on the Start menu and taskbar, while the other half would see something more opaque."

The article gives just one screenshot, so I'm wondering if somebody is able to provide a screenshot of other elements, including with the "something more opaque" that was talked of.

Screenshots of the two Win10 Aero versions? [​IMG]

:)

Delicieuxz, May 11, 2015
  2. mikeblt Win User

Will Windows 10 aero glass have better colours?

Just updated to win10 from WIN8.1 using Aero Glass (www.glass8.eu) that was working just fine.

Using Classic Shell WIN8.1 was actually just fine , close to WIN7.

Still no Aero effect in WIN10 ...sorry , even if WIn10 has many good feature before the 1 month I will roll back to 8.1

mikeblt, May 11, 2015
  3. GSynergy Win User
    Aero Basic in Windows 10?

It is not there, an Aero Basic theme (Visual Style) is non existent, I have an Aero Lite theme and the Normal Windows 10 theme but they both look very different. Maybe it is hidden, but where would it be? I'm talking about the visual style in the second
    screenshot, it looks like Windows 7 and Vista's Aero Basic theme (Visual Style). I cannot find it at all. see screeshot here http://i.imgur.com/zXOAZoN.png

GSynergy, May 11, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Screenshots of the two Win10 Aero versions?

I'm not seeing in in build 10074.

Ztruker, May 11, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, May 11, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Me too. For what it's worth I "prefer the blur".

Cliff S, May 11, 2015
  7. Ztruker Win User
    As I said, I don't see any Aero like affects in the Start Menu with build 10074:

Just a solid, dark background.

This is running in a VM under Oracle VirtualBox. I'll check my Dell 15R laptop and see what it shows.

Ztruker, May 12, 2015
  8. Ztruker Win User

I was wrong, the Desktop does show through very faintly, just very hard to notice. On my laptop, I see the blur effect which I l;ike better.

Ztruker, May 12, 2015
  9. Boozad Win User
    Plenty of blur here, I really like the effect.

Boozad, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Screenshots of the two Win10 Aero versions? - Similar Threads - Screenshots Win10 Aero

2. I took a screenshot but can see two different files with the same screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I took a screenshot but can see two different files with the same screenshot: It is exactly the same screenshot, yet, I see two files in the folder. Is this a thing that sometimes happens? It has never happened before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-took-a-screenshot-but-can-see-two-different/e66c7b7c-ebde-4b16-8fcb-89c7aa16bbf0
  3. Aero is beautiful

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aero is beautiful: I loved Aero! it was Comforting. Windows 10 UI is like a trip through the backrooms where everything is the same madness of Mono-Yellow over & over again. Windows 10 is very uncustomizable & I think it should be just as customizable as Minecraft. Windows 10 feels like it...
  4. Aero in 10?

Aero in 10?: I know this topic has been widely discussed among fellow windows 10 users, but ever since windows 10 came out in 2015, people have wanted 1 thing: aero glass. And ever since the 2004 update, microsoft has removed even the use of a third party program. What happened? In...
  5. Aero 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aero 10: Can I install Aero 10 without reinstalling Windows; on a insider build? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aero-10/da5733ff-a307-4afa-9e79-3e856f907f18
  6. Aero mode?

Aero mode?: I would absolutely love the idea of an Aero mode. It would be in Settings > Personalization > Colors. It would make the title bar transparent. And also make the search box translucent. The title bar would have a red close button, and blue maximize/restore and minimize...
  7. Win10 aero peek graphic issue (2nd)

Win10 aero peek graphic issue (2nd): Tested with Win 10 1903. Same issues as my old post which was closed for unknown reasons. 1709 was the last version without this bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-aero-peek-graphic-issue-2nd/c86c4b5a-e4f5-4250-8cfb-aaa82fdfc9f2
  8. Win10 Aero Peek graphic issue

Win10 Aero Peek graphic issue: Since I updated to the latest Windows 10 version (1803) I have issues with aero peek. It has some sort of graphic errors. See the screenshots that illustrates the issue. Games and other applications are working fine without any graphical issues. Drivers are up to date....
  9. Windows10 Aero

Windows10 Aero: Is it possible to install this,loved it in Windows7? 24716
  10. dwm.exe Win10 Aero Glass error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dwm.exe Win10 Aero Glass error...: Have installed Aero Glass for Win10 build 16299.19 (latest build) downloaded from Aero Glass for Win8+. This screenshot shows the error message: [img] Don't know how to get rid of this error. Please help if you can... 97737