Windows 10: Script Error on Startup

Discus and support Script Error on Startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Details- Line: 0 Char: 0 Error: Script error. Code: 0 URL: https://auth.gfx.ms/16.000.27868.00/OldConvergedLogin_PCore.js... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Phragon, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Phragon Win User

Script Error on Startup

Details-

Line: 0

Char: 0

Error: Script error.

Code: 0

URL: https://auth.gfx.ms/16.000.27868.00/OldConvergedLogin_PCore.js

:)

Phragon, Aug 12, 2018
  2. 20machinm Win User

startup scripts

I want to put this command in a startup script:

xset m 0 0

I believe it disables mouse pointer acceleration and sets a common sensitivity. I can input this through the console but I want it to be permanent and so I think it needs to go in a startup script. How can I do this? I use Ubuntu (Hardy Heron).

Cheers.

20machinm, Aug 12, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Script Error on Startup

Setting Default Printer via Startup Script

This looks like a good solution, and similar to some of the VB scripts I tried.. but it is a logon script. I would need something that works as a startup script. We are not mapping printers to users as they move around too much, but rather mapping to each computer.

The Link that W1ZZARD posted is good information. Sadly however, I have tried utilizing most of the commands that are available. The /c command is indeed interesting, but we are trying to map them when a computer starts up (prior to logon screen) versus just mapping them remotely. The purpose would be if we had a lab that needed the default printer changed, sure we could just send the remote command to each machine, or even remote into them ourselves and manually do it, but I was looking for a smoother alternative.

It seems like its just something that will have to be done manually and with user education.

Thanks for all the suggestions though.

Wastedslayer, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Script Error on Startup

1. Script Error on Startup - Similar Threads - Script Error Startup

2. Windows Script Host error on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host error on startup: Hi,I use a ASUS TUF A17 with win 11 64bit.I get this error on startup whenever i turn on my lap. :I've attached link of the screenshot.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ql3f4sBvf4pVupjrc9vNuffUS0H_ePkm/view?usp=share_link...
  3. Windows Script Host error on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Script Host error on startup: Hi,I use a ASUS TUF A17 with win 11 64bit.I get this error on startup whenever i turn on my lap. :I've attached link of the screenshot.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ql3f4sBvf4pVupjrc9vNuffUS0H_ePkm/view?usp=share_link...
  4. Windows Script Host Error at Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host Error at Startup: When I ever I turn on my PC, after user account login it says 'Cannot Find Scriptfile' and gives the location of the unfounded file. What is troubling this issue to encounter and Please tell me its solution....
  5. Windows Script Host Error at Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Script Host Error at Startup: When I ever I turn on my PC, after user account login it says 'Cannot Find Scriptfile' and gives the location of the unfounded file. What is troubling this issue to encounter and Please tell me its solution....
  6. Windows Script Host Error at Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows Script Host Error on Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host Error on Startup: Hello, Every time I startup my computer recently I've been getting this error. In addition, my computer as of yesterday restarted a couple of times out of nowhere, and I'm wondering if maybe this is causing it. This started happening after my computer was basically...
  8. Script host error after startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Script host error after startup: My PC is Windows 10 and 3 days ago 16-Dec-19 I updated to version 1909 but after this, every time I restart/turn on my PC shows the message Windows Script Host error after a few seconds I signed in. I tried to fix it using the windows Startup repair in the troubleshoot...
  9. Error in Startup Script

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error in Startup Script: Hello everyone, I have a problem. When I want to Install the software, an error sign came up like this. [ATTACH] What should I do to fix the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-startup-script/8a65ff82-5e23-4ac2-bd39-1ce333f0f12d
  10. Windows Script Host error at startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Script Host error at startup: Hi guys and gals, Please kindly assist with the following error message: "Can not find script file "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\cnkocgrrf\edeqdg.js". This error message keeps popping up every time I restarts a windows 10 Home edition laptop after cleaning its...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auth.gfx.ms script error

2. oldconvergedlogin_pcore.js

3. what is convergedloginpaginatedstrings

4. ConvergedLoginPaginatedStrings,
  5. script error showstatus,
  6. /ConvergedLoginPaginatedStrings.EN.js,
  7. convergedloginpaginatedstrings.en-gb.js,
  8. problem auth.gfx.ms/16.000.28007.3/convergedloginpaginatedstrings.en.js,
  9. ConvergedLoginPaginatedStrings.EN,
  10. script error OldConvergedLogin,
  11. oldconvergedlogin script error,