Windows 10: Script error

Discus and support Script error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I started getting this script error last evening. I think it seems to happen when I open Chrome, but I may be wrong about that. I tried bringing up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nikilet, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Nikilet Win User

Script error

I started getting this script error last evening. I think it seems to happen when I open Chrome, but I may be wrong about that.

I tried bringing up Run, typed in %temp%, deleted all temp files and the restarted but as soon as I opened Chrome there it was again.

Can anyone help me with this, please?
    Script error [​IMG]

:)

Nikilet, Sep 7, 2017

2. How to set cortana

Original Title: cortana

Can someone please help me set up Cortana?

error in script, Sep 7, 2017
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Sep 7, 2017
Thema:

Script error

1. Script error - Similar Threads - Script error

2. Script error after logging in with local account to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Script error after logging in with local account to Windows 10: Hi,Everytime I log in to a computer just updated from win 7 to win 10 I get a Script Error window.Line 2Char 167662Error Unable to get property 'prototype' of undefined or null reference.Code 0URL https://logincdn.msauth.net/shared/5/js/login_en_ab04aQSkUg8kw-swjhCJkw2.jsI've...
  3. Script error after logging in with local account to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Script error after logging in with local account to Windows 10: Hi,Everytime I log in to a computer just updated from win 7 to win 10 I get a Script Error window.Line 2Char 167662Error Unable to get property 'prototype' of undefined or null reference.Code 0URL https://logincdn.msauth.net/shared/5/js/login_en_ab04aQSkUg8kw-swjhCJkw2.jsI've...
  4. Script error after logging in with local account to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?: this is a 1 year new computer. at the beginning, everything is perfectly fine. however, i thought the computer need McAfee and i paid and installed it. right after i had McAfee on this computer, problems occur. it shows every time when i start my computer. can't close those 3...
  6. how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?

how to remove/ get rid of the windows script host error pop up?: this is a 1 year new computer. at the beginning, everything is perfectly fine. however, i thought the computer need McAfee and i paid and installed it. right after i had McAfee on this computer, problems occur. it shows every time when i start my computer. can't close those 3...
  7. Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.: Hello all,I keep getting this message. I've gotten this message since I got my desktop over the summer. I've tried Malwarebytes and my own antivirus to make sure that there's no malware on my computer that this error message could be related to. I've also tried...
  8. Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.

Windows script host error for .js file keeps popping up.: Hello all,I keep getting this message. I've gotten this message since I got my desktop over the summer. I've tried Malwarebytes and my own antivirus to make sure that there's no malware on my computer that this error message could be related to. I've also tried...
  9. Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...: When I start up the Window, this error appears in my desktop. Is this error dangerous? How can I fix this?Script: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\updates.vbsLine: 10Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: null...
  10. Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host error in AppData\Local\updates.vbs , Line: 10, Char: 1. The System...: When I start up the Window, this error appears in my desktop. Is this error dangerous? How can I fix this?Script: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\updates.vbsLine: 10Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: null...