Windows 10: Script Errors and Scrolling Up/Down

Discus and support Script Errors and Scrolling Up/Down in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Ever since I received updates last week Just about every website I go to gives me a multitude of script errors and trouble scrolling. I have used the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Script Errors and Scrolling Up/Down

Ever since I received updates last week Just about every website I go to gives me a multitude of script errors and trouble scrolling. I have used the tools-- internet--advance settings to check the settings to prevent this but nothing appears to function. Is there some other way to correct this situation??????? Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Oct 18, 2015

2. problem scrolling up and down

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this. Kindly follow the below given steps to troubleshoot the issue:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 2:

You may also update the touchpad driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.
    • Expand “Touchpad Driver” or “Synaptic Touchpad Driver”.
    • Right click on the drivers and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Method 3:

If issue persist, I suggest you to try installing it in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Download the touchpad or Synaptic Touch pad drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
      and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Do reply if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Oct 18, 2015
  3. problem scrolling up and down

Since I installed Windows 10, I cannot scroll up and down with the pad on my laptop. I have to use the arrows (10 years step back...lol). I have an Assus laptop. Any hints?

philippebelhache, Oct 18, 2015
Thema:

Script Errors and Scrolling Up/Down

1. Script Errors and Scrolling Up/Down - Similar Threads - Script Errors Scrolling

2. Scroll Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll Down: I have installed Microsoft Casual Games on a new Acer Chrome Notepad. Al is OK but it is not possible to scroll down. I have tried to unistall and replace but no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-down/ad19cfcc-bf72-4b60-b2a8-5bf7a31842b1
  3. Scroll Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll Down: I have installed Microsoft Casual Games on a new Acer Chrome Notepad. Al is OK but it is not possible to scroll down. I have tried to unistall and replace but no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-down/ad19cfcc-bf72-4b60-b2a8-5bf7a31842b1
  4. Scroll Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse scrolling down and error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scrolling down and error: So when i scroll up on the mouse it goes down but when i Scroll down it goes up this has been happening since yesterday iam getting annoyed anyone know how to fix this error?Is it a virus?...
  6. Mouse scrolling down and error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse scrolling down and error: So when i scroll up on the mouse it goes down but when i Scroll down it goes up this has been happening since yesterday iam getting annoyed anyone know how to fix this error?Is it a virus?...
  7. mouse scroll- when scrolling down it goes little up and then down, vice - versa

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse scroll- when scrolling down it goes little up and then down, vice - versa: I am using Logitech woreless M150 mouse, so whenever i scroll down or up it goes, little in other direction. I tried different wheel number of line, enable one screen at a time , hide pointer while typing , switching batteries but nothing works, cleaning dust evrything i...
  8. mouse scrolling jumps up and down

mouse scrolling jumps up and down: When I go to scroll to read a page my mouse wheel jumps up and down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-scrolling-jumps-up-and-down/cf96c624-0974-41d9-bbc3-69f52e02b9d3
  9. Mouse Scrolling Down Goes Up Slightly

Mouse Scrolling Down Goes Up Slightly: Hello, so I am using a laptop with a windows 10 operating system. Until this evening I haven't had any problem with my mouse. But this evening while I was surfing on the web, while I tried to scroll down with my mouse wheel I saw that after I go down a little with the wheel...
  10. PC scrolling up and down by itself

PC scrolling up and down by itself: A few days ago, my desktop suddenly started scrolling up and down by itself. It has gotten bad enough that my computer is nearly unusable as it keeps clicking out of text fields, interrupting games, etc. Sometimes the mouse scroll wheel won't even respond. So far, I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error scrolling up