Windows 10: Script errors in IE11

Discus and support Script errors in IE11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10x64 Pro and starting for 5 days ago I get script errors inside of certain websites. It is happening on multiple websites... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MSRadell, Mar 10, 2018.

1. MSRadell Win User

Script errors in IE11

I'm running Windows 10x64 Pro and starting for 5 days ago I get script errors inside of certain websites. It is happening on multiple websites randomly. I'm attaching a picture of the pop-up I get.

I just did and in place reinstallation of Windows 10 and that made no difference

:)

MSRadell, Mar 10, 2018
  2. Tombcr Win User

long running script error on IE11

how do I correct the long running script error IE11?

Tombcr, Mar 10, 2018
  3. Excessive script errors in Internet Explorer 11

Hi - we had been having this problem on our PC. We have windows 10 installed, and the script errors were persistent on IE11 only, not affecting Chrome or Edge. We completely uninstalled Google Toolbar (rather than just disabling it) and had no script
    errors. After about a week we decided to try reinstalling the Google Toolbar. The script errors returned on IE11, so for us at least Google Toolbar is the cause of the problem, without a doubt. There is obviously some sort of conflict going on there. Perhaps
    in the fullness of time the glitch will be sorted by an update.

anneeflower, Mar 10, 2018
  4. MSRadell Win User

Script errors in IE11

since nobody had posted the ideas yet I did some more testing tonight. I created a super administrator account and if I use that account I do not get the script errors so it's something to do with the account. Transferring everything I have to new account would be a huge effort, how else can I reset everything regarding Internet Explorer in my existing account? I tried removing the Internet Explorer folders in appdata folders in both roaming and local and even with and removed the problem still exists. I then tried removing the Internet Explorer folders in both the Program Files and Program Files x86 folders. As I expected Internet Explorer will not run without those folders so I ended up putting them back.

Does anybody have any ideas how I can go about correcting this problem?

MSRadell, Mar 14, 2018
  5. Callender Win User
    Callender, Mar 14, 2018
  6. MSRadell Win User
    Been there done that and it didn't have any effect on the problem. Obviously a file is corrupt someplace that doesn't get reset because of the fact that it worked when I created a new account.

MSRadell, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Script errors in IE11

1. Script errors in IE11 - Similar Threads - Script errors IE11

2. Script errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script errors: Error with Scripts An error has occurred on the script on this page Line13 Char 15 Expected ‘[‘ Code 0 URL blob E962B728-R6D4-1EDC-A8EC-148ED40DEFA8 I had to click 9 times to clear similar messages. How do I stop it occurring?...
  3. Script Error

Script Error: Every time I log in I get this error. Line: 1 Char: 69 Error: Invalid root in registry key "HKCU\software\wtjtpfxo\foogfjh". Code: 0 URL: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-error/01112f2b-9396-4e19-8a53-370c1162ee97
  4. script errors

script errors: How do I get rid of script error messages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-errors/125d5547-68f8-4e10-8c2e-476b74b03c82
  5. Script error

Script error: How do I remove script error problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-error/d2acbb87-270b-4da6-af96-4fd5d245072b
  6. SCRIPT error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SCRIPT error: What if the script error isn't on my end, what if its on the end of the website I'm trying to work with. I'm on Brisksale, trying to upload listings to their site. Half the time it wont upload the photo. The rest of the time, I manage to get all the way to the preview of the...
  7. Script Error

in Browsers and Email
    Script Error: Since upgrading to W10, I keep getting script error boxes appearing on many web sites. I have run the IE11 troubleshooter, disabled script notifications, run the latest Java, but they still appear. If I click yes, it goes away, and all is fine. Any help would be...
  8. IE11 script error (compatibility issue)

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 script error (compatibility issue): So I just upgraded my work computer to windows 10. Previously I had windows 8.1 with IE11 and even though I initially had compatibility issues with my work's website, I had it working via compatibility mode. Now though, it barely works. I can load it and log on, but whenever...
  9. Scripting Errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scripting Errors: I had this problem a few months ago and it went away by itself. I tried This morning some restarts and also the tools. internet ops, advanced with boxes checked. It seems to appear more when I go to a newspaper site, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post. Any...
  10. Script Errors

in Windows 10 Support
    Script Errors: I'm seeing a lot of IE 11 script errors on new PC's with W-10. Not upgrades. Why would "Unchecking" the 2 "Disable..." boxes stop the errors? Pete 62363

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user script error ie11