Windows 10: Script errors in IE11

Discus and support Script errors in IE11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10x64 Pro and starting for 5 days ago I get script errors inside of certain websites. It is happening on multiple websites... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MSRadell, Mar 10, 2018.

1. MSRadell Win User

Script errors in IE11

I'm running Windows 10x64 Pro and starting for 5 days ago I get script errors inside of certain websites. It is happening on multiple websites randomly. I'm attaching a picture of the pop-up I get.

I just did and in place reinstallation of Windows 10 and that made no difference

:)

MSRadell, Mar 10, 2018
  2. Tombcr Win User

long running script error on IE11

how do I correct the long running script error IE11?

Tombcr, Mar 10, 2018
  3. Excessive script errors in Internet Explorer 11

Hi - we had been having this problem on our PC. We have windows 10 installed, and the script errors were persistent on IE11 only, not affecting Chrome or Edge. We completely uninstalled Google Toolbar (rather than just disabling it) and had no script
    errors. After about a week we decided to try reinstalling the Google Toolbar. The script errors returned on IE11, so for us at least Google Toolbar is the cause of the problem, without a doubt. There is obviously some sort of conflict going on there. Perhaps
    in the fullness of time the glitch will be sorted by an update.

anneeflower, Mar 10, 2018
  4. MSRadell Win User

Script errors in IE11

since nobody had posted the ideas yet I did some more testing tonight. I created a super administrator account and if I use that account I do not get the script errors so it's something to do with the account. Transferring everything I have to new account would be a huge effort, how else can I reset everything regarding Internet Explorer in my existing account? I tried removing the Internet Explorer folders in appdata folders in both roaming and local and even with and removed the problem still exists. I then tried removing the Internet Explorer folders in both the Program Files and Program Files x86 folders. As I expected Internet Explorer will not run without those folders so I ended up putting them back.

Does anybody have any ideas how I can go about correcting this problem?

MSRadell, Mar 14, 2018
  5. Callender Win User
    Callender, Mar 14, 2018
  6. MSRadell Win User
    Been there done that and it didn't have any effect on the problem. Obviously a file is corrupt someplace that doesn't get reset because of the fact that it worked when I created a new account.

MSRadell, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Script errors in IE11

1. Script errors in IE11 - Similar Threads - Script errors IE11

2. script error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    script error: Can not find script fileC\ProgramData\MicrosoftSoftwareReporter\update.vbsthis shows up every 2min how do I fix it ** moved from Community Participation Center ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-error/3a51e353-f67e-471e-9dab-acbf6e1af75d
  3. Script Error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script Error.: I shut down my PC last night, then today when I turned it on, before anything else opened, a message popped up saying Script Error. There was an option to continue running scripts and I just pressed “Yes”. I was wondering what this is?...
  4. IE11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IE11: I E 11 has disappeared from my desk top PC Nothing I do will reinstall it It does not show up anywhere. Can anyone please advise? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/b33fc2b1-98da-45ba-b3af-ccd2a9a53d70
  5. enabling java script on windows 10 microsoft edge and ie11 laptop

enabling java script on windows 10 microsoft edge and ie11 laptop: Please tell me how I can enable java script on my windows 10 home, Microsoft edge and ie11 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enabling-java-script-on-windows-10-microsoft-edge/7a58d5e0-f623-4270-95c8-9fb890080692
  6. IE11

in Windows 10 Customization
    IE11: where is IE11 on my PC? cannot find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/25759eaa-d976-4be1-88d6-9ae0a057782f
  7. Script error

Script error: How do I remove script error problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-error/d2acbb87-270b-4da6-af96-4fd5d245072b
  8. IE11

IE11: I went to Bonaire and tried to open Pandora on my laptop, got an error message "Pandora is not available in your area" now that i'm home I'm getting the same error message. I tried reseting IE11 it worked once and now it dosent....
  9. ie11

in Browsers and Email
    ie11: I installed win10 preview 10162,everything fine until I noticed no bookmarks/favorites folder or I wasn't looking in the right places(s). On the start/all programs /windows accessories there was ie so I added it to the desktop clicked on it to preview my favorites and now I...
  10. IE11 script error (compatibility issue)

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 script error (compatibility issue): So I just upgraded my work computer to windows 10. Previously I had windows 8.1 with IE11 and even though I initially had compatibility issues with my work's website, I had it working via compatibility mode. Now though, it barely works. I can load it and log on, but whenever...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user script error ie11