Windows 10: Script or command to update time

Discus and support Script or command to update time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I would like to update the time once a day by way of the Task Scheduler. Is there a command to do this? 24135 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tcebob, Sep 25, 2015.

1. tcebob Win User

Script or command to update time

I would like to update the time once a day by way of the Task Scheduler. Is there a command to do this?

:)

tcebob, Sep 25, 2015
  2. PA Bear - MS MVP, Sep 25, 2015
  3. KeJiaLi Win User
    KeJiaLi, Sep 25, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Can I ask why? If you setup the computer to sync with a internet time server then you should never have to change the time.

Control Panel, Date & Time, Internet time tab.

Ztruker, Sep 26, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Script or command to update time - Similar Threads - Script command update

2. Change the Proxy script address with command line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change the Proxy script address with command line: I would like to change the Proxy script address value with command lineI have a script address , sometime I need to change this address . I want to write a bat file to change this value. but I don't know the command of about value . Thank you....
  3. Change the Proxy script address with command line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the Proxy script address with command line: I would like to change the Proxy script address value with command lineI have a script address , sometime I need to change this address . I want to write a bat file to change this value. but I don't know the command of about value . Thank you....
  4. Change the Proxy script address with command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A Windows 10 Anomaly within a Script Command

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A Windows 10 Anomaly within a Script Command: In our Fortran output files resulting from a technical analysis, it has been our practice to echo the input data file at the front of output computed. Because a Fortran print file will result, it is also necessary to place a blank character in front of each echoed input line...
  6. Sending password from a script for runAs command

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sending password from a script for runAs command: Hello, Currently working on a code to stop and start a windows services with administrator credentials from a java programming language. Was researching on runAs command but couldn't pass send password either through piping the command or by reading the password through a...
  7. Script maintenance, performance, command prompt optimization

Script maintenance, performance, command prompt optimization: Hi, Dear Sir, please be sure to give me a script for maintenance, optimization, prompt order performance. I mention that I installed the Windows 10 Home operating system version 1809. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  8. Script optimization, command prompt performance

Script optimization, command prompt performance: Good evening, Regarding the morning message, please do not look at me with the optimization, performance, and prompt scripts. I mention that you have sent me a message and told me that the expert will send me a reply Wait for response! Thank you! A good evening!...
  9. Clear 'Live Tiles' using a script or Command..?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clear 'Live Tiles' using a script or Command..?: Does anyone know how to clear ALL the Live Tiles from the Windows 10 Start Menu using a script or by editing a file/files? Have tried a number of Registry Edits, adding and deleting keys, but to no avail... The goal is to have a Start Menu with no extra space to the right...
  10. Unregistering shell DLL's from command script

in Windows 10 Support
    Unregistering shell DLL's from command script: Is it possible to unregister shell extension DLL's from a command script? Whenever I run "rundll32 /u path\to\whatever.dll" command lines from a script, I always get the error: The module "path\to\whatever.dll" was loaded but the call to DllUnregisterServer failed with...