Windows 10: Script to delete aria log files

Discus and support Script to delete aria log files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to make a script to scan & if files exist, then delete files from temp folder containing following strings aria_log Can someone tell me how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Takeshi18, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Takeshi18 Win User

Script to delete aria log files

I want to make a script to scan & if files exist, then delete files from temp folder containing following strings aria_log
    Can someone tell me how to write script for following

:)

Takeshi18, Jul 20, 2018
  2. M3cael Win User

Only write one number to log file and delete old ones?

Hey,

I'm trying to have some software read from a .text file a number (GPU Temp) but the software will only the first number in a list (Or the first anything)

Is there a way to have to log file delete the previous entries and write the new number in it's place without any headers?

EDIT:

Sorry I'll try again.

I have some webcam software that can read a number (or whatever) from a text file and then it displays the number as an overlay.

See here: http://10.244.193.13:8081/

I was trying to use GPU-z to do this but as it logs as a list the webcam software can't update properly (also it reads the headings of the file and displays them instead)

Is there anyway to alter the logging to only output just the number (GPU Temp) and to delete the old numbers so the new value is the only value in the file.

M3cael, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Ove Sl Win User
    aria debug log files took all free disk space

Same problem here - if I understand you correct can I Delete the aria debug log files using Windows Explorer?

Ove Sl, Jul 20, 2018
  4. *Southie* Win User

ARIA Log file just growing?

ARIA LOG FILE

Win 10 Pro SE

Desktop

Why in the world is this log file just growing and growing - I mean it's so huge! I have to

take over ownership to delete this "Yugggeeee" worthless file. (It's not necessary to keep

the log file when one visits the website ONCE). I even renamed it just to clear it out; but it

continues to grow. Is there a way around to delete this file and a new one can be created?

It's absurd that when I looked the oldest files were early this year... C'mon now!

I can assure you it contains no malware - but if we don't have the option to clear this file -

I wouldn't be surprised if some idiot drummed up one in some way!

*Southie*, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Script to delete aria log files - Similar Threads - Script delete aria

2. Aria-debug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Aria-debug: Tried to download something from AdFly which I was already fishy about clicked on skip ad something popped up in a separate window clicked out of that instantly and immediately ran a quick scan. Every time I launch mine craft 5-10 files open in temp I'm not sure if that's...
  3. Running a script on file deletion with task scheduler.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Running a script on file deletion with task scheduler.: I'm trying to figure out how to run a (python) script whenever any file is deleted with task scheduler. I tried googling but with no success, all I found out was that the event ID for file deletion is 4660 I think, and it's probably under security logs. The problem is that...
  4. [Question] Delete files with denied access with batch scripts

in Windows 10 Support
    [Question] Delete files with denied access with batch scripts: Ciao, dopo anni ho iniziato a lavorare con script batch di nuovo, ma non riesco a eliminare un file nella directory principale "C", (usando W10 ultima release), questo è lo script che mi d "accesso negato". [code] @echo off cls del "C: \ SYSTAG.BIN" / A / F / Q / S...
  5. aria debug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    aria debug: These keep showing up but I have no clue as from where or why? 2019-03-12 07:47:39.675|00009452| C:\build\aria-cpp-v1\clienttelemetry\src\LogManagerImpl.cpp(626): class Microsoft::Applications::Telemetry::ILogger *__thiscall...
  6. How are Aria Debug files created and what is their purpose?

How are Aria Debug files created and what is their purpose?: They appeared after trying to sync my Extra One Drive to my D Drive. Where are these files normally located on a computer? what is there purpose? Why can't I delete them? Can they break my computer? [ATTACH]...
  7. Can Aria Debug files break my computer?

Can Aria Debug files break my computer?: [ATTACH] I'm worried that these files that keep appearing might break my computer. I can't delete them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-aria-debug-files-break-my-computer/c76e15e4-ecd2-416e-ba2c-9518c8a452ea"
  8. How are Aria Debug files created and what is there purpose?

How are Aria Debug files created and what is there purpose?: They appeared after trying to sync my Extra One Drive to my D Drive. Where are these files normally located on a computer? what is there purpose? Why can't I delete them? Can they break my computer? [ATTACH]...
  9. Aria-debug is not getting deleted

Aria-debug is not getting deleted: I am facing a big problem because of aria-debug files and its causing me my laptop disk space. i tried the following %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe This didnt help. I need a solution on this bcos out of 128ssd space 50gb has already taken up the space....
  10. IE - How to delete content with a batch/script file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IE - How to delete content with a batch/script file?: I've looked all over and was wondering if I could get some help here. I work where there are public machines, and we tell people NOT to use Internet Explorer, BUT only 10% of people actually adhere to this. That's life. I've noticed that with IE, when the computer crashes,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I delete an aria log file