Windows 10: Scripting hulu plus

Discus and support Scripting hulu plus in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good morning. I was trying to create a script to run hulu plus from the microsoft store. So I made a simple .bat file with Start hulu plus:. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by method115, Aug 9, 2015.

1. method115 Win User

Scripting hulu plus

Good morning. I was trying to create a script to run hulu plus from the microsoft store. So I made a simple .bat file with Start hulu plus:. This command will run non stop it just keeps repeating itself in a loop. I used the command for Netflix and it worked perfectly. Any ideas? Maybe I can use Powershell to run the program?

:)

method115, Aug 9, 2015

2. what do i need to see hulu on nokia lumia 900

Unfortunately, you won't be able to view hulu videos on a windows phone 7 device. In the last week,

a hulu plus app has been released in the windows phone marketplace
    , but this app can only be used for hulu plus accounts and can only be installed on windows phone 8 devices.

Julie fka profjulie, Aug 9, 2015
  3. hulu plus cancellation on xbox 360

how do log into hulu plus

RihannaDixon, Aug 9, 2015
  4. method115 Win User

Scripting hulu plus

Never mind found another solution. For anyone wondering you can also script this buy using "explorer.exe netflix://"

method115, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Scripting hulu plus

1. Scripting hulu plus - Similar Threads - Scripting hulu plus

2. Hulu on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hulu on Windows 10: Anytime I open the Hulu app or even open it in a browser it hits me with "Your account does not have access to the Hulu application". I've uninstalled and reinstalled Hulu about three times, I even restarted my computer and it is still not working. Is Hulu not available on...
  3. Hulu on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hulu on Windows 10: Anytime I open the Hulu app or even open it in a browser it hits me with "Your account does not have access to the Hulu application". I've uninstalled and reinstalled Hulu about three times, I even restarted my computer and it is still not working. Is Hulu not available on...
  4. Hulu on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hulu app

Hulu app: I have recently started a new hulu account but no matter which way i try to login it tells me my password is invalid , but it will let me still log in to the old account , i have talked to hulu support and they couldnt give me any solution...
  6. How to activate Hulu

How to activate Hulu: How do I Install Hulu on my PC, I have Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-hulu/160826d2-de37-4c22-ba74-39f3e7657065"
  7. Crashing on Hulu and Youtube in Fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing on Hulu and Youtube in Fullscreen: I've been playing video games for long periods of time without crashing like 3+ hours. And recently I started watching videos on this computer for long periods of time. I've actually crashed twice while watching videos on my chrome from Youtube and Netflix. It happens when...
  8. Hulu Desktop

Hulu Desktop: Everytime I try and open Hulu it come up and says unable to check for updates please restart the application. Get this message everytime. Tried troubleshooting did not fix it. Tried to run as adminstrator did not help. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. hulu wont open

hulu wont open: As of 12-03-18 I can't open Hulu I get dj1 error every time. ***Moved from Surface/Surface RT/Install, update and repair*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hulu-wont-open/4b486ae9-99bb-4c24-be6e-779e12da2765
  10. Hulu

Hulu: I purchased Hulu today. How to I get the app on my laptop> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hulu/b370abf8-8e54-4918-896c-8bb0b47724f5