Windows 10: Scroll Down using mouse wheel not working in Google Chrome

Discus and support Scroll Down using mouse wheel not working in Google Chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I can scroll down in windows explorer etc etc but i cant scroll down in google chrome but i can scroll up?? wth? help? 94439 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Nitefury, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Nitefury Win User

Scroll Down using mouse wheel not working in Google Chrome

I can scroll down in windows explorer etc etc but i cant scroll down in google chrome but i can scroll up?? wth? help?

:)

Nitefury, Sep 27, 2017

2. Changing font size in Microsoft Edge

With a mouse with a scroll wheel, hold the control button as you use the scroll wheel on your mouse. The font and page will scale up and down with the wheel. This worked for me.

Frank Kammerer, Sep 27, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Mouse scroll wheel not functioning properly

Hi all,

After upgrading to windows 10 I had problem on scroll function of mouse scroll wheel. When I turn the scroll wheel of mouse pages were not scrolling down or up properly. The page is not scrolling down or up smoothly and continuously. (No matter which program
    I'm using. IE, Chrome, Firefox, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Corel etc) For example, I'm turning scroll wheel of mouse up and page is scrolling up and I keep turn the wheel up but page is scrolling down a few ticks and I continue to scrolling up and then again
    page scrolling down and then jumping up, jumping down... I mean scrolling page is not controlling very well by scroll wheel of the mouse. I hope I could describe well what is my problem.

PS-What I've done until now: I changed all mouse settings one by one, scrolling lines value, speed, etc. Updated driver. Removed the mouse hardware and installed again. Removed mouse driver and installed again. I changed transceiver from USB port and put on
    others one by one. I bought a brand new mouse (HP)... Nothing changed! Please help!

You can watch the video here:

PS: Please pay attention the movement of scroll bar in the video.

Thanks in advance

Ergun

Ergun Kalbak, Sep 27, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

Open up Chrome settings and reset to default settings. If that doesn't work uninstall Chrome and re download a clean version and install it.

Plankton, Sep 27, 2017
Thema:

1. Scroll Down using mouse wheel not working in Google Chrome - Similar Threads - Scroll Down using

2. Mouse Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Scroll Wheel: If i press the mouse button it goes into like a auto scroll wheel mode where my cursor turns into a little ball with two arrows one under it pointing down one over it pointing up and a circle around it how do i disable this because it activates even when im scrolling...
  3. Mouse Scroll Wheel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Scroll Wheel: If i press the mouse button it goes into like a auto scroll wheel mode where my cursor turns into a little ball with two arrows one under it pointing down one over it pointing up and a circle around it how do i disable this because it activates even when im scrolling...
  4. Mouse scroll wheel not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse scroll wheel not working: Hey Everybody, For some months now my Win10 will sound the "New Device Detected 3 tones". At that moment the mouse freezes; That can happen often or only a few times a day. Sometimes it disconnects the mouse/cursor from what open program I am using and twice after the...
  5. Mouse scroll wheel not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scroll wheel not working: Hey Everybody, For some months now my Win10 will sound the "New Device Detected 3 tones". At that moment the mouse freezes; That can happen often or only a few times a day. Sometimes it disconnects the mouse/cursor from what open program I am using and twice after the...
  6. Mouse scroll wheel not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Mouse Scroll Wheel stopped working

Mouse Scroll Wheel stopped working: Hi I could really use some help with my mouse. I have a Samurai Black 3600 Optical Gaming Mouse. I've had it since June of 2019, and it's worked perfectly fine up until yesterday. I don't know why but the scroll wheel just stopped working. If I leave it alone long enough, it...
  8. Mouse Scroll Wheel not working.

Mouse Scroll Wheel not working.: Okay, I have some CMStorm Mouse and this just started today. The scroll wheel won't work. Not completely but not very well. When it like staggers? If that's the term. I go up it doesn't work I try again it goes down, go down it goes up. I cant seem to find any solution to...
  9. my microsoft mouse wheel is not scrolling down

my microsoft mouse wheel is not scrolling down: hello, my Microsoft mouse wheel is not scrolling down, it can scroll for one line then it will stop, I can go up but not down, same with zooming , I cant zoom out but I can zoom in. I tried the mouse setting at programs and sound nothing there to help. I have wireless...
  10. Chrome jerking with mouse wheel scroll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome jerking with mouse wheel scroll: Why does chrome jerk when scrolling with the mouse wheel. It does not do that in IE or EDGE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-jerking-with-mouse-wheel-scroll/f0e36aa7-133a-4211-a3a1-fd7b4f35ca3b