Windows 10: Scroll no longer possible in Outlook, Explorer or IE

Discus and support Scroll no longer possible in Outlook, Explorer or IE in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; hi guys, well scrolling is not possible anymore, maybe because of an update. in IE Smooth Scroll is off, but on just give the same result. In... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jeffrys, Dec 5, 2014.

1. jeffrys Win User

Scroll no longer possible in Outlook, Explorer or IE

hi guys,

well scrolling is not possible anymore, maybe because of an update.

in IE Smooth Scroll is off, but on just give the same result.

In Outlook 2013 same problem as in Explorer.

Scroll Lock is off, Numeric Lock is on.

Anyone knowing what to do?

thanks

Jeff

:)

jeffrys, Dec 5, 2014
  2. Protech Win User

Scroll Speed of Navigation Pane in File Explorer

I've noticed if you insert a file in Outlook and browse the root, it scrolls fine. So what could possibly be the logic for it to scroll correctly there, but not in File Explorer???? Clearly some defect in the code.....

Protech, Dec 5, 2014
  3. MBG3 Win User
    MBG

Thank you for your help. Am able to download everything.

Some suggestions for Internet Explorer 11:

Please make it possible to place downloads into sub folders in the download folder.

This is no longer possible with IE 11.

MBG3, Dec 5, 2014
  4. jeffrys Win User

hi,

replaced the mouse with on older one and that one could scroll, so i thought the newer one was broken.

however all of a sudden i have my scroll back.

Strange.....

Jeff

jeffrys, Dec 6, 2014
  5. Tony K Win User
    Sounds like a mouse driver incompatibility issue would be my guess.

Tony K, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Scroll no longer possible in Outlook, Explorer or IE - Similar Threads - Scroll longer possible

2. Full Scrolling For Outlook 365 Messages

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Full Scrolling For Outlook 365 Messages: I have Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 20H2 with Microsoft Outlook 365 v. 2103 installed. Whenever I open a message that is several screens long and start scrolling down, the upper portion of the message (the one with the subject Line, From:, To:, Cc:) is frozen. The scroll bar on...
  3. Microsoft 365 will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11): [ATTACH] Today, we’re announcing that Microsoft 365 apps and services will no longer support Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11) by this time next year. Beginning November 30, 2020, the Microsoft Teams web app will no longer support IE 11. Update: The Microsoft...
  4. Scrolling the "preview pane" in file explorer no longer works on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scrolling the "preview pane" in file explorer no longer works on Windows 10: In file explorer if I want to preview a pdf document the "preview pane" under 'Pane' and when I select my pdf document the preview shows. The problem comes when trying to scroll through it. A day ago scrolling through the preview was possible using "two finger scrolling" but...
  5. Apps on browsers no longer scroll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps on browsers no longer scroll: Hey there. I'm going to try and describe this problem to the best of my ability and I am hoping that someone can help. I do not have a smart phone, so the few apps that I use, I use on my computer (including Tinder and Instagram). Tinder I just use on my Firefox browser...
  6. Yahoo no longer supports IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo no longer supports IE 11: Noticed on my laptop (first one I updated to the Anniversary update) my email is set to "basic" with no extra's or other bells and whistles and can't be changed. When I open it from my browser it comes up with a message that I need to run a supported browser. I clicked on the...
  7. back arrow in IE explorer

in Browsers and Email
    back arrow in IE explorer: I have a problem with the back arrow when trying to go back to the beginning page that I started, It only backs so far then no farther, Why is this? Thanks, Gary 33317
  8. IE not scrolling AGAIN

in Browsers and Email
    IE not scrolling AGAIN: hi guys, am i the only one again here, all of a sudden in IE options, advanced, smooth scrolling is marked on and i did not do this. changing it and scrolling is there again, but why does MS do this? And why is IE slow again? Jeff 2823
  9. Scrolling gone again (IE, Oulook, Excel etc)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Scrolling gone again (IE, Oulook, Excel etc): hi guys anyone having this problem witch i annoying. activating SMOOTH SCROLL does not change anything this time (or desactivating) anyone? thanks jeff 6354
  10. scrolling in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    scrolling in File Explorer: My background is 3840 by 1080. I have 55 pictures in a Dropbox account of that size. When I click on one of the last ones, to make it background, or just to look at it... the scroll bar on the right goes right back up to the top. Windows 8 and 8.1 did the same. It is so...