Windows 10: Scrolling and jumping

Discus and support Scrolling and jumping in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have problems with my screen on the internet. It scrolls erratically, jumping around. It jumps back and forth to pages elsewhere in the history. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnEmms, Aug 18, 2018.

1. JohnEmms Win User

Scrolling and jumping

I have problems with my screen on the internet. It scrolls erratically, jumping around. It jumps back and forth to pages elsewhere in the history. And it jumps between open tabs. And in long documents it scrolls slowly, if at all. This is largely when using touch to operate. Using keys is less problematic but still not right

:)

JohnEmms, Aug 18, 2018
  2. neo158 Win User

Jump/Scroll to Top or Bottom?

If it's in an app then that's up to the developer to implement Jumps Lists. Jump Lists show up where need after a certain amount of content or apps are available within the OS.

neo158, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Berton Win User
    Horizontal Scroll Jump

Agreed, have seen in the List Mode that the focus moves the view left to right or back depending on where the click occurred. The other Modes are straight-away lists of Folder then files with the vertical scroll bar, no horizontal scroll bar.

Berton, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Scrolling and jumping

Jump/Scroll to Top or Bottom?

I'm starting to get tired of having to scroll scroll scroll to the top or bottom of long lists.... how can I jump to the bottom or top?

ComputerFields, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Scrolling and jumping

1. Scrolling and jumping - Similar Threads - Scrolling jumping

2. Scroll bar in Windows Explorer jumping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll bar in Windows Explorer jumping: I have looked at this question posed before and I tried two different solutions. I do not have a color change set in Settings, and I tried the Safe Mode and reset method. Nothings works. What is the solution, please?...
  3. Scroll bar in Windows Explorer jumping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll bar in Windows Explorer jumping: I have looked at this question posed before and I tried two different solutions. I do not have a color change set in Settings, and I tried the Safe Mode and reset method. Nothings works. What is the solution, please?...
  4. Scroll bar in Windows Explorer jumping

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling: When I scroll my mouse it will jump the opposite way and it can be a little to a large amount. I am using a windows 11 laptop with a wireless mouse but I tried this with a wired mouse on a different usb port and the issue was the same. I have also tried updating the drivers...
  6. Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling

Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling: When I scroll my mouse it will jump the opposite way and it can be a little to a large amount. I am using a windows 11 laptop with a wireless mouse but I tried this with a wired mouse on a different usb port and the issue was the same. I have also tried updating the drivers...
  7. Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling: hi it seems its a widespread issue. I've tried everything from changing usb port to disabling services to disabling scroll when hovering on a window and many other things. the mouse is razer viper 8k and when scrolling up and down there is jump in the other direction every so...
  8. Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling

Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling: hi it seems its a widespread issue. I've tried everything from changing usb port to disabling services to disabling scroll when hovering on a window and many other things. the mouse is razer viper 8k and when scrolling up and down there is jump in the other direction every so...
  9. screen flickers or jumps up and down when scrolled up or down via external mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen flickers or jumps up and down when scrolled up or down via external mouse: My external mouse keep son flickering the screen up and down when scrolling. I tried another mouse and it works fine. I've also tried updating and reinstalling the drivers but nothing seems to work....
  10. screen flickers or jumps up and down when scrolled up or down via external mouse

screen flickers or jumps up and down when scrolled up or down via external mouse: My external mouse keep son flickering the screen up and down when scrolling. I tried another mouse and it works fine. I've also tried updating and reinstalling the drivers but nothing seems to work....