Windows 10: Scrolling gone again (IE, Oulook, Excel etc)

Discus and support Scrolling gone again (IE, Oulook, Excel etc) in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; hi guys anyone having this problem witch i annoying. activating SMOOTH SCROLL does not change anything this time (or desactivating) anyone?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jeffrys, May 25, 2015.

1. jeffrys Win User

Scrolling gone again (IE, Oulook, Excel etc)

hi guys

anyone having this problem witch i annoying.

activating SMOOTH SCROLL does not change anything this time (or desactivating)

anyone?

thanks

jeff

:)

jeffrys, May 25, 2015

2. Windows 10 Mouse scroll wheel not functioning properly

Hi all,

After upgrading to windows 10 I had problem on scroll function of mouse scroll wheel. When I turn the scroll wheel of mouse pages were not scrolling down or up properly. The page is not scrolling down or up smoothly and continuously. (No matter which program
    I'm using. IE, Chrome, Firefox, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Corel etc) For example, I'm turning scroll wheel of mouse up and page is scrolling up and I keep turn the wheel up but page is scrolling down a few ticks and I continue to scrolling up and then again
    page scrolling down and then jumping up, jumping down... I mean scrolling page is not controlling very well by scroll wheel of the mouse. I hope I could describe well what is my problem.

PS-What I've done until now: I changed all mouse settings one by one, scrolling lines value, speed, etc. Updated driver. Removed the mouse hardware and installed again. Removed mouse driver and installed again. I changed transceiver from USB port and put on
    others one by one. I bought a brand new mouse (HP)... Nothing changed! Please help!

You can watch the video here:

PS: Please pay attention the movement of scroll bar in the video.

Thanks in advance

Ergun

Ergun Kalbak, May 25, 2015
  3. Lee-H Win User
    Can't use touch screen on Surface Pro 3 while using as desktop

I have similar problem. My touch on SP3 is flaky, meaning it works sometimes but mostly it doesn't. Doesn't matter on tablet or desktop mode or app. I can't get IE, Chrome, Excel, etc to scroll. I tried to run calibrate touch but since touch is unresponsive,
    can't calibrate. I tried hard booting and following the standard touch issue troubleshooting and still not working. Never had this problem on Win8 or Win8.1.

Lee-H, May 25, 2015
  4. batlhilz Win User

yes. its also bugged on my computer. what ive noted it stops working for some time when going to a certain web-pages. whole scrolling gets disabled and only restarting browser will help with that issue.

batlhilz, May 26, 2015
Thema:

1. Scrolling gone again (IE, Oulook, Excel etc) - Similar Threads - Scrolling gone again

2. Excel scrolling issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel scrolling issues: I can't scroll on excel with touchpad one cell at a time. When I try its moves the same amount of cells as if I paged down. It's only been doing this a about a week now and don't know how to fix it. Any ideas?...
  3. Excel scrolling issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel scrolling issues: I can't scroll on excel with touchpad one cell at a time. When I try its moves the same amount of cells as if I paged down. It's only been doing this a about a week now and don't know how to fix it. Any ideas?...
  4. Taskbar scrolling gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar scrolling gone: I have no idea what happened or why it happened, but the tiny scroll arrows on my taskbar are completely gone ever since I went to 11. I kinda miss it since I always pin things to my taskbar. And—get this—apps I can't see pinned on my taskbar are still pinned! Wha? What is...
  5. Taskbar scrolling gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar scrolling gone: I have no idea what happened or why it happened, but the tiny scroll arrows on my taskbar are completely gone ever since I went to 11. I kinda miss it since I always pin things to my taskbar. And—get this—apps I can't see pinned on my taskbar are still pinned! Wha? What is...
  6. Outlook.Live.com/ Word, Excel, etc.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook.Live.com/ Word, Excel, etc.: Hi all. One of the e-mail accounts I have is the webmail of Outlook.Live.com I originally created this e-mail account years ago when Windows 10 was first about to launch. As I'm sure many of you will remember, when Windows 10 first launched, they said if you had a current,...
  7. Files etc gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files etc gone: Feb 27th 2021 there was an update late evening. Feb 28th early a.m. did work on computer- no files, documents , connections, history, favorites and photos all gone. Where ? how do I get at them? Why would an update do this??...
  8. IE issue - unable to export the report from IE 11 in excel

in Windows 10 Customization
    IE issue - unable to export the report from IE 11 in excel: Hi all, I have an issue exporting reports from IE 11 to excel. Configuration: OS Version: Windows 10 Browser version: IE 11 Web Application: Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Workspace MS Excel version: Office 365 v 16.0 Steps to reproduce the Issue: 1. Open...
  9. deleted word, excel, etc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    deleted word, excel, etc: hello there, just today my partner reset the computer, so we lost everything including our word, excel package. can you help me?? and tell me how to put it back on our laptop Thanks...
  10. IE not scrolling AGAIN

in Browsers and Email
    IE not scrolling AGAIN: hi guys, am i the only one again here, all of a sudden in IE options, advanced, smooth scrolling is marked on and i did not do this. changing it and scrolling is there again, but why does MS do this? And why is IE slow again? Jeff 2823