Windows 10: Scrolling in Cascading Menus

Discus and support Scrolling in Cascading Menus in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can't remember if I inquired about this before but, is there a way to be able to scroll (mouse wheel) in Quick Launch cascading menus, instead of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, May 21, 2016.

1. Edwin New Member

Scrolling in Cascading Menus

Can't remember if I inquired about this before but, is there a way to be able to scroll (mouse wheel) in Quick Launch cascading menus, instead of having to 'pin point' the little arrow at the bottom and letting it self-scroll in the slow default manner?

Scrolling in Cascading Menus [​IMG]

:)

Edwin, May 21, 2016
  2. t87699 Win User

Cascading menus in Windows 10 for Documents folders

OK

Thank you

t87699, May 21, 2016
  3. Cascading menus in Windows 10 for Documents folders

If you thinks that this feature is gone in Windows 10, you can use the Windows Feedback Hub for any comments and suggestion. Just click on search or Cortana and type feedback.

Thanks.

Angelo Bar, May 21, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, I recall a post on a similar topic (context menus) a few weeks ago. It's one as you've probably found that has been asked over the years- and is a tad frustrating, almost inconsistent. Alas, no solution noted. would be nice..

dalchina, May 21, 2016
Thema:

1. Scrolling in Cascading Menus - Similar Threads - Scrolling Cascading Menus

2. Scrolling down long menus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scrolling down long menus: After one of the recent Windows updates, I find that I'm having a problem with a mission-critical app.I use a modular synth application called "VCV Rack" here in my studio. And this application, as you might imagine, has some rather long pulldown menus. However, somewhere in...
  3. Scrolling in windows menus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling in windows menus: So I have a G502 mouse wired on a desktop with razer keyboard's I have updated drivers, moved USB ports, ran sfc /scannow, disabled scrolling in inactive windows moved mouse's, restarted, troubleshoot. and done complete resets. I am having the problem where in all windows...
  4. Scrolling in windows menus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrolling in windows menus: So I have a G502 mouse wired on a desktop with razer keyboard's I have updated drivers, moved USB ports, ran sfc /scannow, disabled scrolling in inactive windows moved mouse's, restarted, troubleshoot. and done complete resets. I am having the problem where in all windows...
  5. Scrolling in windows menus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Auto Scrolling In Menus

Auto Scrolling In Menus: Whenever I open the Windows Start menu and settings menus the selection automatically scrolls up. At first it was scrolling down and I thought it was just a glitch that would go away with a restart of my laptop or update but no, now it scrolls up instead for some reason. Is...
  7. Scrolling on Windows menus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scrolling on Windows menus: Hi, I'm having a bug where on windows system menus search bar, device manager it automatically scrolls to the bottom. This makes it impossible to use the search bar and frustrating to use other features. I have reinstalled drivers for mouse and keyboard but it's not an issue...
  8. scrolling on the second cascaded window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    scrolling on the second cascaded window: Hey A year ago once I was using win10 and there was a pretty feature that let me scroll both cascaded windows without clicking on the inactive one. now I m running the second win10 but there is no that thing anymore, any options to enable that? For example (look at the pic)...
  9. Win10 Start Menu cascading menus

Win10 Start Menu cascading menus: Is it possible to have the cascading menus with Win 10 as were in Win7? You put your mouse over a folder and it opens up, I can't find out how to do this with 10. Many thanks 40037
  10. Cascading menus in Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Cascading menus in Start menu: Anyone know if I can get back cascading menu in Start menu - so I can access my folders and Word files. I really miss this from Win7. The search isn't good with Win10. I'd prefer to glide to a file from Start Menu, via the Documents folder, instead of having to use a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to scroll through cascaded windows