Windows 10: Scrolling on the web: A primer

Discus and support Scrolling on the web: A primer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Scrolling is one of the oldest interactions on the web. Long before we had pull-to-refresh or infinite-loading lists, the humble scrollbar solved the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Scrolling on the web: A primer

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/...ng-on-the-web/

:)

Brink, Mar 8, 2017
  2. Vasile M. Win User

information needed for primary windows-live account on my Lumia 800

Hi C_K_,

Thanks for posting on the Microsoft Community.

If you have set a live id as a primer live id there is no option to remove it other than a hard reset.

If you want to know if it is the primer then you have 2 options.

If you can download application then you have a primer live id.

The second option is if you tap settings, then email and account on the Phone you have the email accounts.

If you hold the finger on the email address there will be a pop up that gives you the option for sync only that is the primer account.

if you have delete then it is not the primer account or you don't have one setup.

Best regards

Vasile M., Mar 8, 2017
  3. New Printer

How do I add a new printer as my primer.

DarleneArchuleta, Mar 8, 2017
Thema:

Scrolling on the web: A primer

1. Scrolling on the web: A primer - Similar Threads - Scrolling web primer

2. Chrome Web page scrolls upon mouse click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome Web page scrolls upon mouse click: The mouse wheel is too sensitive and there is no way of reducing sensitivity. The slightest wheel movement sets off a scroll, It even scrolls when I don't turn the wheel. Furthermore, Whenever I click on a link or button on a web page of Chrome browser, Sometimes the page...
  3. Chrome Web page scrolls upon mouse click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome Web page scrolls upon mouse click: The mouse wheel is too sensitive and there is no way of reducing sensitivity. The slightest wheel movement sets off a scroll, It even scrolls when I don't turn the wheel. Furthermore, Whenever I click on a link or button on a web page of Chrome browser, Sometimes the page...
  4. Chrome Web page scrolls upon mouse click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Performance Analysis Primer (request)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Performance Analysis Primer (request): So I have a fairly extensive background in software development and problem solving; I am generally able to troubleshoot "thing not working" with a high degree of confidence. However, I am at something of a loss for troubleshooting techniques for "thing working, but slow"....
  6. Windows 10 menus and web pages scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 menus and web pages scrolling: Hi In the last couple of days, web pages and menu's, the start menu and word docs automatically scroll far right or down to the end as soon as you click or hover. Tried adjusting mouse settings. Updated mouse drivers. keyboard working okay, no stuck keys. changed...
  7. Scroll Bar Not Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll Bar Not Scrolling: On some websites, the scroll bar just doesn't scroll down. It's not like it's not there, it just doesn't move at all. Trying to drag it or press the buttons at the top or bottom doesn't work either. You can see the issuehere. Are any of you other guys having this problem?...
  8. New service aims to follow users across multiple devices...A Primer...

in Browsers and Email
    New service aims to follow users across multiple devices...A Primer...: Saw this today and had to take a break from my sabbatical...... NEW YORK (AP) — Some 60 companies including such leading brands as Subway, Sprint and the NFL are joining forces to help each other follow you around online. Adobe, a company better known for Photoshop...
  9. Slow Scroll Speed in Web Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Scroll Speed in Web Browser: I just noticed this today and it's bothering me a lot. Dell Inspiron Laptop, 13 inch. i7, 256 SSD, 8 GB of RAM, Whenever I scroll with my touch screen it scrolls extremely slow. It is slow whether I'm in tablet mode or not. I'm used to being on an android phone and...
  10. Microsoft Ignite OneDrive Session Primer

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Ignite OneDrive Session Primer: [img] *Arrow Microsoft Ignite | Orlando, FL | September 25-29, 2017 Ignite is coming up fast and we are super excited to share all the cool stuff that is coming to the product. So before you go, you need to know…what session should I be attending? Here are some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. primersphone.info