Windows 10: SD card drive appearing twice?

Discus and support SD card drive appearing twice? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can somebody explain why the SD card drive E: is appearing twice on the left column? Thanks for your help! 63604 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cottonball, Sep 13, 2016.

1. SD card drive appearing twice?

Can somebody explain why the SD card drive E: is appearing twice on the left column?

Thanks for your help!

:)

cottonball, Sep 13, 2016
  2. rafo63 Win User

card reader appears as wpd filesystem volume driver, windows 10

In Windows 10, using device manager, card reader now appears as wpd filesystem volume driver, pc does not reconize or read sd card. Card reader used to appear as drive G:

Using file explorer, card reader appears as removable disk (GSD card drive appearing twice? :) but does not read or recognize sd card. Sd card is fine.

rafo63, Sep 13, 2016
  3. pannikos Win User
    how to reinstall here apps

Hi! After installation of Here Maps, Here Drive+ and Here Transit on the SD card of my Lumia 640 XL mobile I formatted the SD card
    and although the above applications are in the download history of my account in the all apps page
    of my phone the message unavailable appears, A message also appears stating: Waiting for SD card. This app is installed to an SD card. Please reinsert the SD card. So how can I reinstall the above mentioned applications?

pannikos, Sep 13, 2016
  4. Kbird Win User

SD card drive appearing twice?

Kbird, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

SD card drive appearing twice?

1. SD card drive appearing twice? - Similar Threads - card drive appearing

2. SD card isn’t appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SD card isn’t appearing: Why is it not appearing is it cause the Wii U reformat the SD or is there a issue?I need serious help please reply I would appreciate that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-isnt-appearing/e38fffd5-0abf-4680-9f40-3e0fdb5d44c6
  3. SD card isn’t appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SD card isn’t appearing: Why is it not appearing is it cause the Wii U reformat the SD or is there a issue?I need serious help please reply I would appreciate that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-isnt-appearing/e38fffd5-0abf-4680-9f40-3e0fdb5d44c6
  4. SD card as a hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD card as a hard drive: Hi! I recently bought this gateway pc from Walmart for 189 dollars. It was a steal! i had to get it. but only issue is storage. i was wondering if i can use this sd card as a main hard drive....
  5. Hard drive appears twice

Hard drive appears twice: My file explorer shows my d drive twice. I have already did the suggested regedit to remove it. After doing that the drive remains. Also the key that you need to remove is not in the registry. Any Ideas? Is is possible to manually enter the key then delete it?...
  6. Merge SD card to C: drive

Merge SD card to C: drive: Hey community i would like to know how to merge my SD card to my main C: drive, [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/merge-sd-card-to-c-drive/58411a25-3fbf-4e76-900b-20cfd7e1cd4d
  7. uhh drive appears twice

uhh drive appears twice: the drives appear twice???[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uhh-drive-appears-twice/69a5543b-a9cb-4c74-a78b-1c5bbed48194
  8. SD Card Drive is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD Card Drive is gone: Hi, My SD Card drive is no longer on my computer. How do I get it back? Also, what are the two partitions that are not assigned a letter? What should I do to get them reassigned? [ATTACH]...
  9. SD card is not appearing in the windows 10 program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD card is not appearing in the windows 10 program: I inserted a SD camera card into SD slot and its not being read, does not appear in the devices and hardware so I can not eject from the HP laptop....
  10. Use SD card D drive for Upgrades. SD card not recognized for upgrades?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Use SD card D drive for Upgrades. SD card not recognized for upgrades?: I'm setting up a budget computer lab and I'm in possession of a bunch of windows 10 Mini pcs Z8350, with 2GB Ram and 32GB eMMC ss drives. These little pcs work great to a point, after some quick optimization, and migration of larger files and applications to a SD card D:...