Windows 10: SD Card issue in my Surface Pro

Discus and support SD Card issue in my Surface Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In my Surface Pro with Windows 10 O.S. , the add on storage (Micro SD Card) displays Storage Capacity ok (471Gb free of 500 GB) in This PC, but when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sukanta, Jul 2, 2018.

1. sukanta Win User

SD Card issue in my Surface Pro

In my Surface Pro with Windows 10 O.S. , the add on storage (Micro SD Card) displays Storage Capacity ok (471Gb free of 500 GB) in This PC, but when i select all the contents properties of add on storage(512 GB Micro SD Card) ,it shows very less Storage used (i.e. 4 GB Apprx.)

:)

sukanta, Jul 2, 2018

2. SD Card issues

OK - I just got this Asus Transformer Book with Windows 10 on it. I have a SD card that is formatted to ExFAT, and I keep getting the "read only" error. I know to go to the security settings, the problem is I don't have that tab on the card. I have it on the main drive, just not for the SD. I can't got to NTFS, because this SD is going into an Android tablet... Suggestions? And sorry in advance if this has been answered - my Google Fu is weak today...

cwaterhouse, Jul 2, 2018
  3. BLU Win Jr. SD Card issue

Hi Bob!

Thanks for writing on the Windows Phone Forum.

If I have understood the issue, your Win Jr. doesn’t recognize your SD Card.

Try to perform these steps until your phone will recognize the SD card (for a max number of 5).

• Switch off the phone.
    • Pick the SD card out.
    • Switch on the Phone.
    • Switch off the phone.
    • Insert the SD Card.
    • Check if the phone has detected it.
    • If no, repeat the sequence from point 1.

Bye,

Salvatore S., Jul 2, 2018
  4. SD Card issue in my Surface Pro

dorsetknob, Jul 2, 2018
Thema:

SD Card issue in my Surface Pro

1. SD Card issue in my Surface Pro - Similar Threads - Card issue Surface

2. Microsoft Surface Pro 7 - SD Card Drops Out - No Connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Pro 7 - SD Card Drops Out - No Connection: I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 that I use a Micro-SD Card for additional storage. I use the SD Card as an extra drive.The problem is that the SD Card will simply disconnect and disappear. The only way to restore the connection is to either physically eject the card and...
  3. sd card issues

sd card issues: I'm trying to add extra storage on my hp stream windows 10 version. I have formatted my sd card and when I go to storage and try to change location of saved items to the card I receive error codes. Only thing I have neem able to change is photos and videos. When I go to...
  4. surface pro SD

surface pro SD: surface pro 4 SD, SD ? SD, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro/78a8a346-40a7-4c8b-a5fc-8755b1594606
  5. SD Card not recognised in Surface Book

SD Card not recognised in Surface Book: I have inserted a micro SD card into my surface book using an adaptor but my surface book is not recognising it. When i go into device manager, and click on show hidden devices, i can see a generic SD card device under disk drives, but i can't get it to work. I have tried...
  6. Surface Pro 6, Win 10, SD card access?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 6, Win 10, SD card access?: Surface Pro 6, Win 10, SD card access? I cannot access same. I assume it not formatted is main reason (my guess). or - my 128 GB is too big? How/what driver (?) I need to add? Tocar...
  7. Surface Studio not read any SD Card

Surface Studio not read any SD Card: This issue started 2 days ago No matter what SD Card I put in, the Surface Studio does not see it. I tried the Trouble Shooting but nothing came up and also try updating Please assist....
  8. my sd card

my sd card: lately my sd card has been acting up, as in it does not let me have read and write permissions, every time i unplug it it reverts back to what it was before i tried to delete something, and when i created a new folder this wierd stuff showed up in it, im guessing it is a...
  9. SD Card issue

in Windows 10 Support
    SD Card issue: In my Surface Pro with Windows 10 O.S. , the add on storage (Micro SD Card) displays Storage Capacity ok (471Gb free of 500 GB) in This PC, but when i select all the contents properties of add on storage(512 GB Micro SD Card) ,it shows very less Storage used (i.e. 4 GB...
  10. SD Card issues

SD Card issues: OK - I just got this Asus Transformer Book with Windows 10 on it. I have a SD card that is formatted to ExFAT, and I keep getting the "read only" error. I know to go to the security settings, the problem is I don't have that tab on the card. I have it on the main drive, just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is my sd card in my surface

2. surface pro sd card issues

3. Surface Go Micro SD Card issues

4. surface pro micro sd card format exfat or ntfs