Windows 10: SD Card issue in windows 10 (Apple Macbook Pro)

Discus and support SD Card issue in windows 10 (Apple Macbook Pro) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the SD Card for my Macbook Pro running Windows. Every time the laptop goes to sleep and wake up, the SD Card disappear. It only comes back if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AashishSaini1, Aug 9, 2018.

1. SD Card issue in windows 10 (Apple Macbook Pro)

I have the SD Card for my Macbook Pro running Windows. Every time the laptop goes to sleep and wake up, the SD Card disappear. It only comes back if you restart - I tried install new BootCamp driver, reinstall the USB hub, reset SMC but none help so far.

:)

AashishSaini1, Aug 9, 2018
  2. tonywoode Win User

SD Card Detection Issue in Windows Installed on MacBook Air

Hi John

After 3+ years of this issue being manifest and reported by users, the number of users facing the issue, the variety of their hardware, and successive versions of Windows making the issue worse, sorry but I don't consider your one-liner appropriate in those
    circumstances.

I've raised the issue with Apple under bug ID 29809345

MacBook Pro Retina Bootcamp USB set addre… - Apple Community

here are some things Microsoft might do to help:

* Say WHY you think it is Apple's problem alone ie: technical details and contact history

* Investigate the posts I linked for details, and comment on them

* there's been similar problems with SD Card readers on non-Apple hardwares with both Windows 10 and Anniversary edition, say something about this and how it might affect our issue? In particular, can you suggest any workarounds?

* Say HOW you are prepared to help Apple rectify the issue (or what you have already done)?

* Post any technical assistance that may assist those solving the issue?

* Chase Apple on behalf of affected users

* Actively troubleshoot the issue in a lab

May I request further details please?

Here's the text of my bug submission with Apple:

tonywoode, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Pro on Apple MacBook Pro

I installed a purchased (from Microsoft) copy of Windows 10 Pro on a new Apple MacBook Pro using Apple's Boot Camp Utility. Windows 10 Pro works perfectly on its partition, except there is no sound. Apple Support was sympathetic but referred me to Microsoft
    Support. Microsoft support (in Manila) refused to even speak to me once I told them it was installed on an Apple machine. But, regardless of which vendor's hardware it is on, it is a Microsoft product and, looking into it further, it seems many Windows 10
    users have a similar problem with no sound.

Any new ideas?

And, if Microsoft Support is monitoring this community, may I suggest that you not be so contemptuous of your customers.

RobertCarl III, Aug 9, 2018
  4. SD Card issue in windows 10 (Apple Macbook Pro)

Macbook pro wont read SD card

I bought a micro SD card for my Huawei Ascend W1-U34 so I inserted into a SD card adapter and put it in my MacBook pro to format the card but it doesn't appear. Please help

LutetiaEdwardes, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

SD Card issue in windows 10 (Apple Macbook Pro)

1. SD Card issue in windows 10 (Apple Macbook Pro) - Similar Threads - Card issue Apple

2. Unable to activate Windows 10 on MacBook Pro Apple M1

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Windows 10 on MacBook Pro Apple M1: Purchased a new MacBook Pro and I am unable to activate Windows 10 on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-10-on-macbook-pro-apple/c1413a88-2398-44d3-9c34-a0463558a304
  3. sd card issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sd card issues: I'm trying to add extra storage on my hp stream windows 10 version. I have formatted my sd card and when I go to storage and try to change location of saved items to the card I receive error codes. Only thing I have neem able to change is photos and videos. When I go to...
  4. Windows 10 SD CARD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 SD CARD: Can you update Windows 10 with a SD card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-sd-card/097be191-4914-4006-8d5e-647252425016
  5. Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apple Macbook Bootcamp Bluetooth Mouse Issue Windows 10: Hi, I'm having issues getting my bluetooth mouse paired to my 2016 Macbook Pro running Windows 10 on bootcamp. The mouse is brand new and works perfectly on the other halves Macbook. The windows 10 install via Bootcamp was smooth with no issues, all installed correctly....
  6. Win 10 1903 SD card issues

Win 10 1903 SD card issues: Hi all, Common issue it appears but I've just done a clean install of 1903 and my SD card is no longer working. I've compared it to another user with the same HP Elitebook 840 G3 and I have the same driver and the card works on his machine. However he's running an older...
  7. Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook

Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse **Original Title** Apple Magic Mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse-connecting-issue-windows-10-on/563a207b-018b-4d26-807f-21497bbb37f2
  8. SD Card issue in my Surface Pro

SD Card issue in my Surface Pro: In my Surface Pro with Windows 10 O.S. , the add on storage (Micro SD Card) displays Storage Capacity ok (471Gb free of 500 GB) in This PC, but when i select all the contents properties of add on storage(512 GB Micro SD Card) ,it shows very less Storage used (i.e. 4 GB...
  9. SD Card issue

in Windows 10 Support
    SD Card issue: In my Surface Pro with Windows 10 O.S. , the add on storage (Micro SD Card) displays Storage Capacity ok (471Gb free of 500 GB) in This PC, but when i select all the contents properties of add on storage(512 GB Micro SD Card) ,it shows very less Storage used (i.e. 4 GB...
  10. SD Card issues

SD Card issues: OK - I just got this Asus Transformer Book with Windows 10 on it. I have a SD card that is formatted to ExFAT, and I keep getting the "read only" error. I know to go to the security settings, the problem is I don't have that tab on the card. I have it on the main drive, just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. macbook air 2018 win 10 sound issues

2. drivers carte sd 0X8406 windows 10 pro

3. windows on macbook pro sd card