SD Card issue

Discus and support SD Card issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In my Surface Pro with Windows 10 O.S. , the add on storage (Micro SD Card) displays Storage Capacity ok (471Gb free of 500 GB) in This PC, but when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sukanta, Jul 2, 2018.

1. sukanta Win User

SD Card issue

In my Surface Pro with Windows 10 O.S. , the add on storage (Micro SD Card) displays Storage Capacity ok (471Gb free of 500 GB) in This PC, but when i select all the contents properties of add on storage(512 GB Micro SD Card) ,it shows very less Storage used (i.e. 4 GB Apprx.)

:)

sukanta, Jul 2, 2018
  2. cwaterhouse Win User

SD Card issues

OK - I just got this Asus Transformer Book with Windows 10 on it. I have a SD card that is formatted to ExFAT, and I keep getting the "read only" error. I know to go to the security settings, the problem is I don't have that tab on the card. I have it on the main drive, just not for the SD. I can't got to NTFS, because this SD is going into an Android tablet... Suggestions? And sorry in advance if this has been answered - my Google Fu is weak today...

cwaterhouse, Jul 2, 2018
  3. Salvatore S. Win User
    BLU Win Jr. SD Card issue

Hi Bob!

Thanks for writing on the Windows Phone Forum.

If I have understood the issue, your Win Jr. doesn’t recognize your SD Card.

Try to perform these steps until your phone will recognize the SD card (for a max number of 5).

• Switch off the phone.
    • Pick the SD card out.
    • Switch on the Phone.
    • Switch off the phone.
    • Insert the SD Card.
    • Check if the phone has detected it.
    • If no, repeat the sequence from point 1.

Bye,

Salvatore S., Jul 2, 2018
  4. dorsetknob Win User

SD Card issue

dorsetknob, Jul 2, 2018
Thema:

SD Card issue

1. SD Card issue - Similar Threads - Card issue

2. 802.11n wifi card not working, random issues, works whenever I play The Witcher 3? Could be OS?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    802.11n wifi card not working, random issues, works whenever I play The Witcher 3? Could be OS?: Hey Guys, weird problem, My Computer is having this weird problem where the wifi is working weirdly. On startup the wifi will not be working, sometimes it will be connected to the wifi and sometimes it wont. Right now all my devices are working connected to the internet...
  3. Issue redeeming prepaid card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue redeeming prepaid card: I am encountering an issue when attempting to redeem a prepaid card everyone I enter the code it gives me the following... Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help....
  4. SD Card issue in my Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD Card issue in my Surface Pro: In my Surface Pro with Windows 10 O.S. , the add on storage (Micro SD Card) displays Storage Capacity ok (471Gb free of 500 GB) in This PC, but when i select all the contents properties of add on storage(512 GB Micro SD Card) ,it shows very less Storage used (i.e. 4 GB...
  5. USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Audio Sound Card Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Audio Sound Card Issue: Hello, I bought this: CMedia WMA USB 6 Channel 5.1 External Audio Sound Card S/PDIF [img] Have installed using driver CM6206LX-1.04(CR), -Windows 10, seems to work fine after install. However, every time I reboot I lose the icon in the hidden tray that enables me to setup...
  6. Issue with Nvidia graphics card after windows update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Issue with Nvidia graphics card after windows update: Hi, forums I just updated my windows 10 to version 1803 and It has brought some issues. First, my HDMI port is not working, I am on a laptop btw so it's an integrated graphics card. I also can not access my Nvidia control panel because it gives me an error that says no...
  7. Video card issues (from code 43 to black screen)

Video card issues (from code 43 to black screen): Good evening. I'm having serious issues with my video card. I have a Nvidia GTX 760 on Windows 10 64 bit. I was originally getting a code 43 on the device manager. The computer would start but I could not use dual monitors or play any games (they come up, but run...
  8. Windows 10 or Graphic card issue

Windows 10 or Graphic card issue: [img] Hi, Any advice on this? 69595
  9. Network card issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network card issues: Hi, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction, as this issue is driving me nuts. When I turn my PC on from not being used for a few hours, it shows that there is no network card and when I go into network connections, the onboard (inbuilt into my...
  10. KB4057291 Update fixes AMD legacy card issues Windows 10 v1703 & v1709

in Windows 10 News
    KB4057291 Update fixes AMD legacy card issues Windows 10 v1703 & v1709: Multi-monitor display and display resolution are not working for some AMD legacy cards Symptoms Multi-monitor display and display resolution are not working for some AMD legacy cards (for example, Radeon HD 2000, HD3000, and HD4000 series) that mistakenly receive driver...