Windows 10: SD Card issue

Discus and support SD Card issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In my Surface Pro with Windows 10 O.S. , the add on storage (Micro SD Card) displays Storage Capacity ok (471Gb free of 500 GB) in This PC, but when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sukanta, Jul 2, 2018.

1. sukanta Win User

SD Card issue

In my Surface Pro with Windows 10 O.S. , the add on storage (Micro SD Card) displays Storage Capacity ok (471Gb free of 500 GB) in This PC, but when i select all the contents properties of add on storage(512 GB Micro SD Card) ,it shows very less Storage used (i.e. 4 GB Apprx.)

:)

sukanta, Jul 2, 2018

2. SD Card issues

OK - I just got this Asus Transformer Book with Windows 10 on it. I have a SD card that is formatted to ExFAT, and I keep getting the "read only" error. I know to go to the security settings, the problem is I don't have that tab on the card. I have it on the main drive, just not for the SD. I can't got to NTFS, because this SD is going into an Android tablet... Suggestions? And sorry in advance if this has been answered - my Google Fu is weak today...

cwaterhouse, Jul 2, 2018
  3. BLU Win Jr. SD Card issue

Hi Bob!

Thanks for writing on the Windows Phone Forum.

If I have understood the issue, your Win Jr. doesn’t recognize your SD Card.

Try to perform these steps until your phone will recognize the SD card (for a max number of 5).

• Switch off the phone.
    • Pick the SD card out.
    • Switch on the Phone.
    • Switch off the phone.
    • Insert the SD Card.
    • Check if the phone has detected it.
    • If no, repeat the sequence from point 1.

Bye,

Salvatore S., Jul 2, 2018
  4. SD Card issue

dorsetknob, Jul 2, 2018
Thema:

SD Card issue

1. SD Card issue - Similar Threads - Card issue

2. SATA III Controller Card issue on Warm Reboot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SATA III Controller Card issue on Warm Reboot.: So I thought I'd throw this out here and get some opinions. My computer recently has been BSODing upon warm reboots, and I noticed that I'm not seeing the ASM1061 Controller card's BIOS screen when restarting, and I'm trying to figure out if I have a failing card or if...
  3. SATA III Controller Card issue on Warm Reboot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SATA III Controller Card issue on Warm Reboot.: So I thought I'd throw this out here and get some opinions. My computer recently has been BSODing upon warm reboots, and I noticed that I'm not seeing the ASM1061 Controller card's BIOS screen when restarting, and I'm trying to figure out if I have a failing card or if...
  4. SD Card write protection issues

SD Card write protection issues: I recently received a write protected message from multiple micro SD cards/SD card adapters. [ATTACH] I have edited my registry to remove write protection. [ATTACH] I have gone through command prompt and diskpart to attempt to format them. [ATTACH] And yes, I have...
  5. Video Driver / Card Issues

Video Driver / Card Issues: Hi! I was trying to start up a game through Origin after a long time of not playing and instead got an pop-up that said, "Can't run with the video card in this system. Please check that the video card meets the minimum specifications and that the latest video drivers are...
  6. card reader issue

card reader issue: I try to insert a card reader in my Asus F571Y laptop but it doesn’t want to read cards. The only thing I can see is a grey drive of the card reader. The Windows X procedure to Control Panel doesn’t help....
  7. Can out of date graphics card drivers cause issues?

Can out of date graphics card drivers cause issues?: I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, and i've been experiencing issues such as some graphics not loading and crashes. I had just realised my drivers weren't up to date. Can the issues I've been experiencing be because of out of date drivers, or is there other issues with my...
  8. Sound Card Buffer (?) Issue

Sound Card Buffer (?) Issue: I have a weird issue with my sound card. Whenever it starts playing audio when nothing was playing before, it takes a second before starting up, then it suddenly plays a very loud popping noise followed by the rest of the audio. Switching to another audio source when the...
  9. graphics card issue

graphics card issue: i have this problem regarding my gpu i recently tried updating my gpu drivers through geforce experience and tried downloading geforce game ready drivers. but it refuses to install the error message says it is not conpatible to the windows version i currently have then i...
  10. SD Card issue in windows 10 (Apple Macbook Pro)

SD Card issue in windows 10 (Apple Macbook Pro): I have the SD Card for my Macbook Pro running Windows. Every time the laptop goes to sleep and wake up, the SD Card disappear. It only comes back if you restart - I tried install new BootCamp driver, reinstall the USB hub, reset SMC but none help so far....