Windows 10: SDHC Card keeps opening Windows Explorer.

Discus and support SDHC Card keeps opening Windows Explorer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It didn't yesterday, but today it keeps opening a Windows Folder when I have it plugged into the SD Card Slot. I updated all drivers via DriverEasy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tomnationwide, May 10, 2016.

1. SDHC Card keeps opening Windows Explorer.

It didn't yesterday, but today it keeps opening a Windows Folder when I have it plugged into the SD Card Slot. I updated all drivers via DriverEasy yesterday but I do not see a driver that was updated for the SD Card. When I check Device Manager it shows the 2006 10.0.10586.0 driver.

Somehow though I put the SD Card in and every 30s-1m Windows Explorer opens up on the SDHC Card and shows what's on it.

Any ideas why? Or what controls it opening?

:)

tomnationwide, May 10, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Play SDHC card videos

Hi VAdamiak,

Open Windows File Explorer

On the Left, click This PC

On the right double click the SDHC card

If the video format is supported in Windows 10, you should be able to double click a video file to play it . . .

DaveM121, May 10, 2016
  3. SD card in camera

I upgraded my surface Pro 3 yesterday to windows 10. Since the upgrade windows explorer cannot read the SDHC card in my camera when I attach the camera to surface using USB connection. Prior to the upgrade windows explorer could see the photos on the card
    in my digital camera. The only thing that windows explorer can now see is that there is removal storage in my camera but not what is on card. Prior to the upgrade I was using windows 8.1 and everything worked properly. Has the SDHC card issue not been addressed
    in windows 10.

Melvin Rhodes, May 10, 2016
  4. gpstoloff Win User

SDHC Card keeps opening Windows Explorer.

You probably have an AutoPlay option for removable drives set to "View Files". Changeable in Settings/Devices/AutoPlay.

gpstoloff, May 10, 2016
Thema:

SDHC Card keeps opening Windows Explorer.

1. SDHC Card keeps opening Windows Explorer. - Similar Threads - SDHC Card keeps

2. SDHC card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SDHC card: Data on my SDHC card in my Windows 10 laptop I accidently deleted . Any chance I can recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sdhc-card/76bc6f6b-a15f-4466-8238-29b9e92e0b18
  3. Problems downloading from SDHC card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems downloading from SDHC card: I have windows 10 photos and I have been downloading my photos from my camera's SDHC card. This time it only downloaded part of my photos and then it stopped and said there was a problem. I could not find the trouble shooting for the photos. No, I do not have a plug in...
  4. SDHC Card / Asus N550

SDHC Card / Asus N550: I have recently tried to use an internal card reader (Realtek 2.0) for the first time since upgrading to Windows 10. In simple terms, I can put it into another PC (not running windows 10) and it is recognised, access to files, no issues. As soon as I put it in the Windows...
  5. SDHC card-can't open in win.10

SDHC card-can't open in win.10: So this great new win.10 sys. won't work with my digital equip. the latest disaster is I can't figure how to: make it open, or burn, or transfer anything from my SDHC card from video camera. Camera is very nice but I can't watch anything or BURN it on a CD/DVD I would...
  6. SDHC card

SDHC card: I took some new pictures from my camera SDHC card and transferred them to my laptop computer. Now I want to erase the SDHC card so it is blank and replace it in my camera. How do I do this? Currently all pictures I have ever taken still remain on my SDHC card....
  7. How can I open my SDHC card in windows 10?

How can I open my SDHC card in windows 10?: How can I open my SDHC card in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-my-sdhc-card-in-windows-10/032dd7ab-ada1-4c46-89ff-c5cbfe854f7d
  8. reformatting an sdhc card

reformatting an sdhc card: hi can anyone help, I'm using windows 10 and would like to format a 2gb sdhc card from fat32 to fat16 so I can use in my Nikon D50 camera as it only accepts sd not sdhc...
  9. SDHC Card reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SDHC Card reader: My Inspiron One will not read SDHC Cards since my upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/sdhc-card-reader/baed2b27-52ac-46ec-8b34-043faa5a5d1d
  10. Unable to read SDHC card in windows 10 laptop

Unable to read SDHC card in windows 10 laptop: Hi All, The SanDisk ultra 16 GB class 10 card that I use with my camera was working fine with my Lenovo Z50-70 (OS - Win 10) laptop till last week. One fine day it stopped reading the card and since then I have not been able to read the card transfer any files or pictures....