Windows 10: sea of thieves carshing after 50 or 50 min or when approching to outpost

Discus and support sea of thieves carshing after 50 or 50 min or when approching to outpost in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi guys in sea of thieves when i play game for 60 min or when i rech to outpost the game will crash is any problem with my network or its for my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alishekarabi, Jul 5, 2018.

1. sea of thieves carshing after 50 or 50 min or when approching to outpost

hi guys in sea of thieves when i play game for 60 min or when i rech to outpost the game will crash is any problem with my network or its for my laptop my graphic driver is last update and my graphic card is 930mx cpu 15 7200u and 8gb ram

:)

alishekarabi, Jul 5, 2018

2. sea of thieves carshing after 50 or 50 min or when approching to outpost

hi guys in sea of thieves when i play game for 60 min or when i rech to outpost the game will crash is any problem with my network or its for my laptop my graphic driver is last update and my graphic card is 930mx cpu 15 7200u and 8gb ram

alishekarabi, Jul 5, 2018
  3. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Jul 5, 2018
  4. sea of thieves carshing after 50 or 50 min or when approching to outpost

Unable to Install Sea Of Thieves on Solid State Drive

I had Sea of Thieves installed on my harddrive, but the load times were slow so I wanted to switch it to my solid state drive. I took the following steps.

• Uninstalled Sea of Thieves
    • Navigated to the microsoft store and selected install
    • Selected C: drive (which is my ssd) as the install location
    • After completing the download I get the error: "Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly".
    I've attempted this twice with no luck. It's a large download so it takes a long time to retry, I'm hoping for an easy resolution to get this installed on my C: drive.

Thank you,

Josh

JoshuaSmith3, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

sea of thieves carshing after 50 or 50 min or when approching to outpost

1. sea of thieves carshing after 50 or 50 min or when approching to outpost - Similar Threads - sea thieves carshing

2. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea Of Thieves: So I was installing sea of thieves and my computer shut down.... I went back to continue the install nothing was there and all those files that were installed are still on my PC and I cant find them.....
  3. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea Of Thieves: So I was installing sea of thieves and my computer shut down.... I went back to continue the install nothing was there and all those files that were installed are still on my PC and I cant find them.....
  4. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  5. Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sea of Thieves: Hi,I am unable to install Sea od Thieves. Every time I try to install it the download errors with error code 0x80070005 and this message which isn't useful whatsoever. I've have searched online for this error code and tried the few steps I have found but nothing has worked...
  6. sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sea of thieves: [ATTACH]trying to access a game purchased on Steam but Xbox Live can't find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/d8528b46-6f74-4a20-9a55-9efaf577c226
  7. Sea Of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea Of thieves: ı download the game on steam and when ı open the game ı get an error you must be signed on xbox live to play sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/22e8ac92-d84a-461d-9e1b-0026d6ce3485
  8. Sea Of Thieves

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sea Of Thieves: I downloaded Sea of Thieves 2 days ago and have played it for few hours since downloading.. BUT now I try to play and my computer is telling me my "video driver needs updating" How do I fix this? And why was it playable yesterday but not today? I've checked...
  9. Sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves: I dont own a Xbox. I downloaded "Sea of thieves" but it takes me to xbox sign in and cant go anywhere. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/05e046b7-1e1c-4ecd-b37c-adab47c64d8c
  10. Sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of thieves: I bought sea of thieves for pc and xbox but I don't know how to download it for pc, pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves/a3ba58b5-5e5c-4c6e-b0dc-691bbfe74fdb"