Windows 10: Sea of thieves installation problem?

Discus and support Sea of thieves installation problem? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, so i recently bought SoT and when it reached its "end" it, just continues downloading even though the store says its size is 26,1 , it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zunake, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Zunake Win User

Sea of thieves installation problem?

Hello, so i recently bought SoT and when it reached its "end" it, just continues downloading even though the store says its size is 26,1 , it constantly goes from installing to downloading

So i'm just wondering if this is an error or something, since i can't just redownload it because i have capped internet.

Note: the blue progression line does not move.

http://i.prntscr.com/nAr4iXrmTj_ewbv7nX0H4A.png - Downloads

http://i.prntscr.com/LweHISJZRRSrFUWFKGl0SA.png - Installs

What i have tried:

-Restarting PC

-deleting cache

-pause and restart

-letting it run for awhile

:)

Zunake, Jul 5, 2018

2. Unable to Install Sea Of Thieves on Solid State Drive

I had Sea of Thieves installed on my harddrive, but the load times were slow so I wanted to switch it to my solid state drive. I took the following steps.

• Uninstalled Sea of Thieves
    • Navigated to the microsoft store and selected install
    • Selected C: drive (which is my ssd) as the install location
    • After completing the download I get the error: "Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly".
    I've attempted this twice with no luck. It's a large download so it takes a long time to retry, I'm hoping for an easy resolution to get this installed on my C: drive.

Thank you,

Josh

JoshuaSmith3, Jul 5, 2018
  3. I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Jul 5, 2018
  4. LeonLaude Win User

Sea of Thieves won't complete the installation

Hi,

You could try out the following:

• Delete all files in C:\Users\User_name\AppData\Local\Packages \Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache
    • Restart your computer
    • Try installing Sea of Thieves again.

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Sea of thieves installation problem? - Similar Threads - Sea thieves installation

2. Xbox problem installing sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox problem installing sea of thieves: I need some help installing this game, when I start installing it will gives me an error "ms-resource: AppNameShippingClient could not be opened because it is offline. The storage device maybe missing or disconnected". I don't have a way to install it, I'm sure everything is...
  3. Xbox problem installing sea of thieves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox problem installing sea of thieves: I need some help installing this game, when I start installing it will gives me an error "ms-resource: AppNameShippingClient could not be opened because it is offline. The storage device maybe missing or disconnected". I don't have a way to install it, I'm sure everything is...
  4. Problem with Sea of thieves.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Sea of thieves.: When I start the game sea of waves, I get an error: game services are not available. Please try again later. Lavenderbard. I've tried everything from deleting the game and checking the integrity of the files, to changing xbox accounts. Please help with this problem!...
  5. Can't install sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install sea of thieves: Can't install sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-sea-of-thieves/899ed40b-28b5-487d-a676-c74d009802e3
  6. Reinstalling Sea of Thieves problem

Reinstalling Sea of Thieves problem: Hi, I have a problem with Sea of Thieves installation. I previously encountered a bug that made my game crash on launch due to a corrupt file so I decided to reinstall it. The weird thing is that the Windows Store seems to install only about 30mb of game in 5 seconds. I...
  7. Can't install Sea of Thieves

Can't install Sea of Thieves: I have gift purchased my older brother a copy of Sea of Thieves and he has accepted it, we went to download it but the download is stuck at starting download, eventually it just gives up and we have to try downloading again, it doesn't download at all not even 1%, he has...
  8. Unable to install Sea of Thieves

Unable to install Sea of Thieves: As the title states, I am currently unable to install Sea of Thieves, I've already tried restarting, using PowerShell, using different commands, resetting it, checking for updates, using the troubleshooter, and much more, yet nothing has worked. So as a last resort I've come...
  9. Cant install Sea of Thieves

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install Sea of Thieves: Recently Sea of thieves has been broken. the website is a wreck, you cant launch the game etc. I tried reinstalling the game but now I can't install it. it gets stuck at 31/31 GBs and says error to restart it. It's an endless cycle of it telling me to restart. I have done the...
  10. Sea Of Thieves wont install

Sea Of Thieves wont install: Hi, Im Trying to install Sea Of Thieves but cant! It wont Allow Me to it sort of does i mean it lets me install it but then when i start it it goes up to 1gb+ download speed then comes down to about 200mb but i only get around 12mb/s and then when it finish's it add's more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sea of thieves already installed on account