Windows 10: Seagate Dashboard and Memeo backups

Discus and support Seagate Dashboard and Memeo backups in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Seagate Dashboard which runs Memeo backup software doesn't seem to work with Windows 10. When will there be a fix as automatic backups and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KarenMiller3, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Seagate Dashboard and Memeo backups

Seagate Dashboard which runs Memeo backup software doesn't seem to work with Windows 10. When will there be a fix as automatic backups and synchronizing of drives is important to me.

:)

KarenMiller3, Jul 17, 2018
  2. KStockton Win User

Seagate Dashboard

Trying to reinstall Seagate Dashboard so I can launch my Instant Backup with a Memeo external hard drive. I continue to get an error saying that this version is not supported. Help please!

KStockton, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Seagate Dashboard doesn't work with Windows 10

Seagate Dashboard which runs Memeo backup software doesn't work with Windows 10. When will there be a fix as automatic backups and synchronizing of drives is important to me in order that i can secure my data.

GordonRussell_, Jul 17, 2018
  4. AJ_0915 Win User

Seagate Dashboard and Memeo backups

Seagate Dashboard not working after Windows 10 Build 1803

I was able to manually map the drives and Memeo works but because it can’t register the software it shows as a 30 day trial. I spoke to Memeo and they said that’s because the Memeo software was bundled with Seagate Dashboard and since Seagate Dashboard
    is unable to connect it won’t register the Memeo software. Memeo’s advice was for Microsoft or Seagate to resolve the issue otherwise once the trial expires I’ll have to buy a license or the software won’t work. I have all the original disks but there isn’t
    a product key so I’m stuck. I only have 11 days left before Memeo stops working.

AJ_0915, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Seagate Dashboard and Memeo backups

1. Seagate Dashboard and Memeo backups - Similar Threads - Seagate Dashboard Memeo

2. dashboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dashboard: Lost the multi-document icon on dashboard don't know what you call it - where to find and install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dashboard/c2e611ff-9965-4bea-8085-60315e2efb05
  3. dashboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dashboard: Lost the multi-document icon on dashboard don't know what you call it - where to find and install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dashboard/c2e611ff-9965-4bea-8085-60315e2efb05
  4. Seagate Backup Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Seagate Backup Drive: I have owned and use a Seagate Backup drive with my Lenovo desktop using Windows 10. I have found the Seagate difficult to use, due to the cumbersome for me so-called "dashboard" that the drive seems to require using. I have never understood why I cannot just send my files...
  5. Seagate drive backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Seagate drive backup: I have a Seagate external drive which my computer recognises in file explorer but when I go to back up it tells me the drive is not connected. Can anyone suggest s solution. I've re-formatted the drive but to avail....
  6. Seagate T4 Backup Plus Hub

Seagate T4 Backup Plus Hub: 7-10 days ago got this message on the screen [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Have looked on Seagates site, can't find a way to get past this, thinking it might be with Windows 10. Help....
  7. Seagate Backup plus portable storage

Seagate Backup plus portable storage: I have a Seagate Backup plus portable storage. I have been storing things like photos and word documents on it. For some reason, when I plug it in to my laptop now, the laptop does not see it, the indicator light comes on the Seagate portable storage device but the laptop...
  8. Seagate Backup Plus and Windows 10

Seagate Backup Plus and Windows 10: Hi, I am trying to install Seagate Backup Plus and do backup of HP PC - I keep getting repeated message "Backup failed- Some files are in use by another application or service" I've closed everything I can? Thanx in advance for any help ....
  9. Seagate expansion not usable as backup drive

Seagate expansion not usable as backup drive: I have a seagate expansion drive I want to use as a backup drive on Windows 10 1803. When I go to settings>update and security>backup and select 'add a drive', windows says no usable drives found. I already have content on this drive. It displays in file explorer. I can use...
  10. Seagate Dashboard for GoFlex on Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seagate Dashboard for GoFlex on Win 10: This used to work until the latest update to Win 10 in August 2018. I re-installed as Admin, then tried to change Compatibility Win XP 3. It doesn't work anymore with Compatibility Win 7 or 8. Running as Admin doesn't work either. It just stops when it tries to locate...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. seagate memeo

2. seagate memeo backup

3. memeo autosync launcher windows 10 error

4. seagate memeo windows 10,
  5. memeo instant backup seagate goflex,
  6. memeo dashboard,
  7. seagate dashboard,
  8. memeo change drive for back up,
  9. cant see backup plus on new computor,
  10. seagate dashboard memeo windows 10,
  11. INSTANT backup software for windows 10,