Windows 10: Seagate

Discus and support Seagate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Win 10 will not/can not find my Seagate. Bluetooth is on but no luck. Please help. 35355 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wolffie, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Wolffie Win User

Seagate

Win 10 will not/can not find my Seagate.
    Bluetooth is on but no luck.
    Please help.

:)

Wolffie, Dec 27, 2015

2. Is widows 10 compatible with seagate freeagent external drives?

I am not able to access my seagate freeagent external hard drive with windows 10. I installed the Seagate software on my surface pro 3, I can see the Seagate drive in windows explorer. However, when I open the Seagate manager no external drive is shown.
    Is windows 10 compatible with Seagate external drive?

RyanPastore, Dec 27, 2015
  3. FredAmato Win User
    Operations in progress, please wait. The machine will be turned off automatically after the operations are complete.

Seagate DiscWizard, Seagate Scheduler are still running in the background.

FredAmato, Dec 27, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

Seagate

Internal or external?

Is Bluetooth relevant? I don't normally think of it as an interface to an external HD.

bobkn, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Wolffie Win User
    I actually don't know.
    I have lost the instructions and nothing shows on my PC.
    @ Count Mike
    Seagate 2 Tb wireless external drive.
    Cheers

Wolffie, Jan 12, 2016
  6. topgundcp Win User
    Click on the link below to get the instruction in pdf format. It shows you how to set up with PC, Tablet, Smart phone ....
    http://ow.ly/h9tMH

topgundcp, Jan 12, 2016
  7. Wolffie Win User
    Thank you very much TopGun.
    I shall try it out when I get off the phone with this slooooow company *Sad
    Cheers

Wolffie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Seagate

1. Seagate - Similar Threads - Seagate

2. Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...: My seagate drive is not showing up under devices and drives in the "this pc" menu, so I can't access it, but it is showing up in device manager and disk managment.I'm fairly sure it is corrupted as it shows up unnamed in disk manager and there is no "NFTS".screenshot failed...
  3. Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...: My seagate drive is not showing up under devices and drives in the "this pc" menu, so I can't access it, but it is showing up in device manager and disk managment.I'm fairly sure it is corrupted as it shows up unnamed in disk manager and there is no "NFTS".screenshot failed...
  4. Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. External Seagate Hard Drive 100% read and write, possible corruption?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Seagate Hard Drive 100% read and write, possible corruption?: Hello there, I am having trouble with my External Seagate Backup Plus Portable Drive 1 TB Blue, it keeps freezing at times and when I check Task Manager, it shows 100% on the read and write. I suspect the drive maybe corrupted so I ran chkdsk. It ran for a couple of days...
  6. External Seagate Hard Drive 100% read and write, possible corruption?

External Seagate Hard Drive 100% read and write, possible corruption?: Hello there, I am having trouble with my External Seagate Backup Plus Portable Drive 1 TB Blue, it keeps freezing at times and when I check Task Manager, it shows 100% on the read and write. I suspect the drive maybe corrupted so I ran chkdsk. It ran for a couple of days...
  7. External Seagate Hard Drive 100% read and write, possible corruption?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working: My laptop update by itself and now when ever I try to use my seagate external portable hard drive the computer tells me that "D:\ is not accessible, The file or directory is corrupted and unreadabale"...
  9. Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working

Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working: My laptop update by itself and now when ever I try to use my seagate external portable hard drive the computer tells me that "D:\ is not accessible, The file or directory is corrupted and unreadabale"...
  10. Seagate hybrid external drive does not appear to power up or showing up in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seagate hybrid external drive does not appear to power up or showing up in file explorer: Hi,I bought this Seagate external 4tb drive FIVE months ago from Amazon.It has been the only place I have kept regular back up files since.Last week my motherboard asus and Primary internal drive kingston gave up life. I went to the external drive only to find it also has no...