Windows 10: Seagate

Discus and support Seagate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Win 10 will not/can not find my Seagate. Bluetooth is on but no luck. Please help. 35355 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wolffie, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Wolffie Win User

Seagate

Win 10 will not/can not find my Seagate.
    Bluetooth is on but no luck.
    Please help.

:)

Wolffie, Dec 27, 2015

2. Is widows 10 compatible with seagate freeagent external drives?

I am not able to access my seagate freeagent external hard drive with windows 10. I installed the Seagate software on my surface pro 3, I can see the Seagate drive in windows explorer. However, when I open the Seagate manager no external drive is shown.
    Is windows 10 compatible with Seagate external drive?

RyanPastore, Dec 27, 2015
  3. FredAmato Win User
    Operations in progress, please wait. The machine will be turned off automatically after the operations are complete.

Seagate DiscWizard, Seagate Scheduler are still running in the background.

FredAmato, Dec 27, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

Seagate

Internal or external?

Is Bluetooth relevant? I don't normally think of it as an interface to an external HD.

bobkn, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Wolffie Win User
    I actually don't know.
    I have lost the instructions and nothing shows on my PC.
    @ Count Mike
    Seagate 2 Tb wireless external drive.
    Cheers

Wolffie, Jan 12, 2016
  6. topgundcp Win User
    Click on the link below to get the instruction in pdf format. It shows you how to set up with PC, Tablet, Smart phone ....
    http://ow.ly/h9tMH

topgundcp, Jan 12, 2016
  7. Wolffie Win User
    Thank you very much TopGun.
    I shall try it out when I get off the phone with this slooooow company *Sad
    Cheers

Wolffie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Seagate

1. Seagate - Similar Threads - Seagate

2. Seagate external drive recognized by device manager but not disk management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Seagate external drive recognized by device manager but not disk management: Hello I have a 4 TB seagate imagepro external harddrive which I have been using for about two years. Every time I plugged it in I would get a message saying there are problems with the drive and I always ignored it. Finally I chose the option to scan and repair. While this...
  3. location not available for my seagat external drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    location not available for my seagat external drive: I have just upgraded to win 10 Pro. My Seagate 2tb external drive shows an error message "Location not available. How do I rectify this p roblem?...
  4. Login issue due to Seagate with Surface Pro

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login issue due to Seagate with Surface Pro: I thought I would copy some of my Surface Pro files on to a Seagate 2Tb external hard drive. Ever since doing that I have been unable to log back into my Surface Pro. I have rebooted my computer, but still no joy. I would love to know how I may fix this problem and also...
  5. Conflict Windows 10 and Seagate External Drive

Conflict Windows 10 and Seagate External Drive: I am at my wits end. Windows 10 will not recognize my Seagate Expansion External Drive. I need to obtain some data files on the exyernal drive, and have tried every remedy I could find online, without success. Does anyone have any recommendations?...
  6. Where to buy Seagate usb cable from?

Where to buy Seagate usb cable from?: Where to buy replacement Seagate USB 2.0 cable for external hard drive? my original cable is oxidised, damaged, lost, is USB 3.0 cable backwards compatible with USB 2.0 external hard drive port? 140766
  7. Failed Seagate Expansion Drive -Any Chance of Data Recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed Seagate Expansion Drive -Any Chance of Data Recovery: The portable USB Seagate Expansion drive I use to backup my laptop appears to have expired after 5 years. This is annoying since it contains the Reflect backup of the initial state of my new laptop. The blue LED on the drive lights, there is an ominous whining on connection...
  8. 30 minute old Seagate 2tb hard invisible

30 minute old Seagate 2tb hard invisible: In Windows device manager the make and model of the hard drive is visible , and I've uninstalled and installed it there and tried updating the drivers , but Windows Explorer file manager can't see it. Neither can it be seen from a boot into Paragon disk management CD. A...
  9. USB 3.0 Seagate P9223 (LaCie) drives not recognized on Windows 10

USB 3.0 Seagate P9223 (LaCie) drives not recognized on Windows 10: Several USB 3.0 Seagate (LaCie) drives are not recognized on Windows 10. Once the drive gets connected it is blinking for 20-30 sec. and then goes to sleep. This happens on different Notebooks and on a Desktop - all Win10. This happens regardless if I use powered/non-powered...
  10. Seagate External Hard Drive not working

Seagate External Hard Drive not working: I have been trying for several months to understand why my external drive is not working, there are no drive lights flashing although it is humming. I have checked it all out in Device Manager, etc and it recorded as healthy and running correctly. In frustration I have...