Windows 10: Search Dimension
Discus and support Search Dimension in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [IMG]I don't know what this is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/search-dimension/83573592-f311-489e-a5ec-2fc6864748f3 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Maddog245, Apr 15, 2020.
Thema:
Search Dimension
Loading...
-
Search Dimension - Similar Threads - Search Dimension
-
Windows 11 Begins Automatically Indexing Your Most-Used Folders for Search
in Windows 10 NewsWindows 11 Begins Automatically Indexing Your Most-Used Folders for Search: Microsoft has begun rolling out a Windows 11 Search feature that can automatically add frequently used folders to the operating system's search index. Microsoft says "Windows now automatically indexes your most used folders," putting files from those locations into later... -
Microsoft Makes Bing and Store Suggestions Optional in Windows 11 Search Worldwide
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Makes Bing and Store Suggestions Optional in Windows 11 Search Worldwide: Microsoft has issued an optional update for Windows 11 which enables users to prevent web-based Bing results and listings from the Microsoft Store appearing in the built-in search tool, as part of the KB5120998 update. This feature, which Microsoft had already been obliged... -
Windows 11 26H2 Ships as an Enablement Package With Movable Taskbar, Local Search, and...
in Windows 10 NewsWindows 11 26H2 Ships as an Enablement Package With Movable Taskbar, Local Search, and...: Windows 11 version 26H2 is expected to arrive around October 2026 as a small enablement package. It uses the same Germanium platform as 24H2 and 25H2. The update brings back a movable taskbar, adds more Start menu and search controls, deepens Copilot integration, and sets... -
Microsoft Tests Toggles to Disable Bing Web Results and Store Apps in Windows 11 Search
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Tests Toggles to Disable Bing Web Results and Store Apps in Windows 11 Search: Microsoft is testing new Windows 11 Search toggles that allow users to turn off Bing web results and Microsoft Store app suggestions. These controls, previously only available in the European Economic Area, are now being extended to all markets. The settings appear in... -
Microsoft Adds Option to Disable Bing Web Results in Windows 11 Local Search
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Adds Option to Disable Bing Web Results in Windows 11 Local Search: Microsoft has previewed a Windows 11 update that will allow users to disable Bing web integration in the Start menu and Windows search. The change was demonstrated during a recent meetup with Windows Insiders. The Settings app will include a new option to remove web (Bing)... -
Searching for image files by dimensions
in Windows 10 Software and AppsSearching for image files by dimensions: I want to use the search bar in file explorer to search for image files by dimensions. I’d like to search for, say for example, to search for all image files that are 500 x 500 and under. I know I can search for individual dimensions by typing them into the search bar but... -
Searching for image files by dimensions
in Windows 10 Network and SharingSearching for image files by dimensions: I want to use the search bar in file explorer to search for image files by dimensions. I’d like to search for, say for example, to search for all image files that are 500 x 500 and under. I know I can search for individual dimensions by typing them into the search bar but... -
Searching for image files by dimensions
in Windows 10 GamingSearching for image files by dimensions: I want to use the search bar in file explorer to search for image files by dimensions. I’d like to search for, say for example, to search for all image files that are 500 x 500 and under. I know I can search for individual dimensions by typing them into the search bar but... -
What is Search Dimension and How to Remove it?
in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System SecurityWhat is Search Dimension and How to Remove it?: [IMG]I don't know what this is [Original Title: Search Dimension] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-search-dimension-and-how-to-remove-it/83573592-f311-489e-a5ec-2fc6864748f3