Windows 10: Search not working

Discus and support Search not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all. So, today my win10 64bit pro decided that searching from the start menu will no longer work. No matter what I search for after I push... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sinplify, Sep 1, 2015.

1. sinplify Win User

Search not working

Hi all.

So, today my win10 64bit pro decided that searching from the start menu will no longer work.
    No matter what I search for after I push start, it just keeps searching and nothing shows up.

Any ideas?

:)

sinplify, Sep 1, 2015

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Sep 1, 2015
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Sep 1, 2015
  4. Bjarki Win User

Search not working

Hi,

Try to go to:

1. Control Panel

2. Indexing Options

3. Then a new window opens, IndexingOptions

4. Modify, if that do not work click Advanced, Troubleshooting and hit Rebuild.

Bjarki, Sep 11, 2015
Thema:

Search not working

1. Search not working - Similar Threads - Search working

2. search not working in appdata

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    search not working in appdata: I did try to bing this but all I saw was problems with the search in the task bar and my problem is with the file explorer I have files located at appdata\roaming\…\history There are a lot and I wanted to see those that had HPZ400 in the file name File Manager said none...
  3. My search box is not working.

in Cortana
    My search box is not working.: [ATTACH] My search box is not working. As you can see in the picture is not showing any results of calculator. At first it used to show but now its not showing anything.... Please help... its so irritating to go inside the list of apps and access anything....
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu, Settings & Search Box Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Start Menu, Settings & Search Box Not Working: My laptop is running Windows 10 Home 32 bit, version 1803. When I try to access the start menu, use the search box or access any settings in Windows 10 nothing happens. I've tried restoring Windows, including a full reset and reinstall and the problem persists. I...
  5. Cloud search in Windows 10 v 1903 no longer working

in Windows 10 Support
    Cloud search in Windows 10 v 1903 no longer working: In the past, you used to be able to do simple math or web searches in Cortana (when search and Cortana were one) and have the results show up in the right hand side of the search pane. However, after upgrading to version 1903--where search and Cortana have been separated),...
  6. trying to search my computer files with cortana...it's not working

in Cortana
    trying to search my computer files with cortana...it's not working: possible simple solutions appreciated ! Windows 10 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-search-my-computer-files-with-cortanaits/4a1c61ea-6ff2-4ff1-83a4-e789ee5eded1"
  7. Search Box/Cortana not working

in Cortana
    Search Box/Cortana not working: Hi microsoft. My laptop's search box/cortana isn't working. It doesn't show any search results. I already tried troubleshooting the search and indexing only to no avail. Please help...
  8. What else besides not searching all file locations when searching for a files do not work...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What else besides not searching all file locations when searching for a files do not work...: Saw a video where one of the changes in the next update will be to search all files and locations. So how do we know what does not work or work effectively because Microsoft designed something to work in a degraded condition? Am I asking too much to expect something from...
  9. Windows Search not working

in Cortana
    Windows Search not working: The windows search is not working. I can click the windows icon and open the search function, but I cannot type or search for anything. I hope you can help as this is really frustrating. I am running the latest version of Windows 10 on a Dell XPS 13 with no other problems....
  10. Searching function not working

in Cortana
    Searching function not working: Hello, My PC is in Win10. While I would like to open an app e.g calculator, I push win key then type "Calculator" but the searching box doesn't show anything like it does before: [ATTACH] How to fix this?...