Windows 10: Search window background...

Discus and support Search window background... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've changed the look of the desktop to my preference, except one that does not budge... Clicking the search icon on the taskbar brings up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cr00zng, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Cr00zng Win User

Search window background...

I've changed the look of the desktop to my preference, except one that does not budge...

Clicking the search icon on the taskbar brings up the search window with black background, such as this one:

Search window background... [​IMG]

Typing in the name of the program/app, brings up the search results:

Search window background... [​IMG]

The system has a personalized theme where the background is slideshow and accent color is picked from the background image. This works well for all of the windows, but search...

Is there a way for changing the background for the search window to white, like in the resulting search window?
    TIA...

:)

Cr00zng, Mar 10, 2018
  2. Andre Da Costa, Mar 10, 2018
  3. Dj Nico Win User
    Change application background color window 10

I used to change "Window" for all windows's backgrounds.

Dj Nico, Mar 10, 2018
Thema:

Search window background...

1. Search window background... - Similar Threads - Search window background

2. Searching about the wallpaper for my background computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Searching about the wallpaper for my background computer: Hi everyone who read this post, I am searching the wallpaper for windows vista, but I can't see. Can you give me some wallpaper from background of windows vista...
  3. Searching about the wallpaper for my background computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Searching about the wallpaper for my background computer: Hi everyone who read this post, I am searching the wallpaper for windows vista, but I can't see. Can you give me some wallpaper from background of windows vista...
  4. Background Icon Problem on Windows Search

in Cortana
    Background Icon Problem on Windows Search: How do I fix this background square in the search box, when I search for the apps that I had downloaded from Microsft Store? it shows a box with my accent color, it is really annoying! How do I change this to make it look like Chrome's kind of one?This is the problem I have...
  5. A background or backfill appears on my search bar

in Cortana
    A background or backfill appears on my search bar: Please tell me why is this appears suddenly and disappear when I put the cursor on itThanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-background-or-backfill-appears-on-my-search-bar/0e9cb334-f6d2-451f-aaae-70e9b40db5c6
  6. Transparent search background is missing

in Cortana
    Transparent search background is missing: HiMy transparent search background is missing. I tried many methods on google. all of them doesn't work. And I found an effect picture on internet.Can you help me?thanks a lotSpecification : Win10 Pro 20H2 19042.928 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0...
  7. Is it possible to make the Cortana search background transparent?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make the Cortana search background transparent?: Is it possible to make the Cortana search background transparent? submitted by /u/ChocolateBanana134 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8ph7p/is_it_possible_to_make_the_cortana_search/
  8. Lost Search window in Taskbar and desktop background changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Search window in Taskbar and desktop background changed: I am a newbie to Win10, whilst trying to improve the visibility of the font ( I have poor close vision) I have somehow lost the Search Window plus the desktop screen has changed to black! No amount of trying will get either to revert. Any help welcomed please otherwise I...
  9. Problems with search function and setting background wallpaper

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with search function and setting background wallpaper: I've just upgraded to Windows 10 again ( 3rd time- I'm a sucker for punishment). My first problem surrounds the search function and although I can key in my search request there is no enter button to activate the search. Secondly I've tried several methods to change my...
  10. Windows 10 Search not working (Bing appears in background)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Search not working (Bing appears in background): I use the windows 10 search from the task bar but now as soon as i start to type a search query it appears to lock up and just shows a bing image in the background. Hitting enter to complete the search entry also has no affect. Has anyone else come accross this and is there a...