Windows 10: Search window background...

Discus and support Search window background... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've changed the look of the desktop to my preference, except one that does not budge... Clicking the search icon on the taskbar brings up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cr00zng, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Cr00zng Win User

Search window background...

I've changed the look of the desktop to my preference, except one that does not budge...

Clicking the search icon on the taskbar brings up the search window with black background, such as this one:

Search window background... [​IMG]

Typing in the name of the program/app, brings up the search results:

Search window background... [​IMG]

The system has a personalized theme where the background is slideshow and accent color is picked from the background image. This works well for all of the windows, but search...

Is there a way for changing the background for the search window to white, like in the resulting search window?
    TIA...

:)

Cr00zng, Mar 10, 2018
  2. Andre Da Costa, Mar 10, 2018
  3. Dj Nico Win User
    Change application background color window 10

I used to change "Window" for all windows's backgrounds.

Dj Nico, Mar 10, 2018
Thema:

Search window background...

1. Search window background... - Similar Threads - Search window background

2. Background X visible across many photos, icons and search bars

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background X visible across many photos, icons and search bars: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] Anyone can guide me why am I seeing this X pattern across icons, photos etc? Is this a normal design element? Can I get rid of this?...
  3. Windows 10 search app icons broken, only white cross on black background

Windows 10 search app icons broken, only white cross on black background: Hello Community, when i do an Cortana Search on my Windows 10, all App Icons in the search results are broken: [ATTACH] What I tried so far without success: - Reset Icon cache - Reset Thumbnail Cache - dism restorehealth My Windows Version: [ATTACH] Any idea how to...
  4. background

background: how do I changed the back ground https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background/e1eb361f-7320-41b5-85f3-39796655926e
  5. Windows Background Color

Windows Background Color: I have set the following registry entries to reduce the blinding white Window background color on my Windows 10 computer: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors 190 190 190 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\Colors 190 190 190 But every time the computer goes to...
  6. Windows 10 Background

Windows 10 Background: I have this grey box in the top-left corner of my screen that won't go away. Does anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-background/25fa8935-567d-4050-a8e6-52c8f1e2802c
  7. Windows 10 Backgrounds

Windows 10 Backgrounds: Are used Windows 10 backgrounds stored in a certain folder? I have changed to new ones several times and thought about deleting the old backgrounds. 92246
  8. Problems with search function and setting background wallpaper

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with search function and setting background wallpaper: I've just upgraded to Windows 10 again ( 3rd time- I'm a sucker for punishment). My first problem surrounds the search function and although I can key in my search request there is no enter button to activate the search. Secondly I've tried several methods to change my...
  9. Windows 10 Search not working (Bing appears in background)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Search not working (Bing appears in background): I use the windows 10 search from the task bar but now as soon as i start to type a search query it appears to lock up and just shows a bing image in the background. Hitting enter to complete the search entry also has no affect. Has anyone else come accross this and is there a...
  10. How to effectively kill "search" permanently from running background?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to effectively kill "search" permanently from running background?: Hello. Does anyone know how to do that? I've tried all that I could and looked in many places but nothing so far worked for me, I cant manage to definitely kill "search" permanently. My build is 1607 (OS build 14393.447) if that helps with anything. Thanks 70902